It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epilepsy and dream containing future events

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
How many people out there suffer from epilepsy. Well i do, but stranger than that i suffer from very vivid dreams, which i dont remember straight away but do as they unfold in front of my eyes or even 2/3 days before hand.
Im 37 a professional person and have kept this a very close secret for most of my life.( can you amagine explaining it to my mates) no way.
So when my eplieptic nurse came round to see me for my MOT lol, she explained that it is very common, but nobody mentions it.

As a poll id like to know what other people experiance and remember keep to the above.

Knight_raven

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Yeah ive got epilepsy, Petit Mal, not grand mal, i just have like 'absent seisures' when i dont know what im doin, kinda like un-intentional day dreaming. I dont recall having these dreams your on about but i do suffer with dej� vu a lot more than i used too if that accounts to anythin?

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
is the dej� vu from a dream possibly that you can't remember properly.
I have changed from sodium valporate to kepra and the dej� vu ( vivid dreams have eased off, quite a bit.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
i dunno, dej� vu that i have... dunno if theres different types is where i can be doin somethin then suddenly stop and think to myself that i've been here before and done this exact same thing before, its kinda freaky, just want one now where i can get the lottery numbers for next week

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
some times its like a safety net for me, its even helped me prepare for a divorce at one stage.
Im not scared of it it has helped me come to terms with life and how it can test you.
dej� vu and vivid dreams can be one in the same, for dej� vu you have to have the feeling that you have been there before or done that action.
I have had these since i can remember, it helped me when my gran, nan and mother died so i cant knock it but respect what i have.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Yeah, Ive always had it i think, i dont exactly remember what happens next or anythin just in general like what im doing at that moment if you know what i mean?!

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
www.daviddarling.info...
there is very limited information about it apart from this research i have found, but at least I not going mad, well not tonight, any how need ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's ill catch up tomorrow

top topics

join