It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caught In The Act! Is The Murder Of President Obama Being Planned?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Call for Elections to be Halted, Government Seized Publication Demands “Interim Military Dictatorship” for America

The piece itself isn’t reporting anything, its purpose is simple, it is advocating a military coup and the end of the United States of America as a free and democratic republic, using “weasel words” at times, and at times being as direct as a brick in the face. Newsmax makes a case, addressing the officer corps of the United States military, as to why our government has to be removed. Newsmax begins to make his case:

Military intervention is what Obama’s exponentially accelerating agenda for “fundamental change” toward a Marxist state is inviting upon America. A coup is not an ideal option, but Obama’s radical ideal is not acceptable or reversible. Unthinkable? Then think up an alternative, non-violent solution to the Obama problem. Just don’t shrug and say, “We can always worry about that later.”

www.veteranstoday.com...

TIMING, WHY NEWSMAX AND WHY NOW?

For the first time in years, senior members of Americas military led by Secretary of Defense Robert Gates, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Admiral Mike Mullen and head of the army’s Central Command, General Petraeus, have stepped up to derail an Israeli plan to push phony intelligence on the US as they did with Iraq in order to support an invasion of Iran, an attack seen by top American military leaders as both unwarranted and a potential disaster. Israel’s answer was to go to congress and retired officers, bags of cash in hand, to garner support, newspaper ads and finally this act of desparation, an attempt to find conspirators inside the US military willing to commit treason.
Faced with the withdrawal of US forces from Iraq and Secretary Gates proposed downsizing of the military, the clock is ticking on Israel’s plan to push America into war against Iran while adequate forces for an attack, although logistically prohibitive, politically destabilizing and politically suicidal for America.
Additionally, current regulatory legislation before congress, promoted by President Obama, is designed to break the back of Israel’s control of American banking and their stranglehold on the American economy. Of the largest threats to America’s economic survival, “dual citizens,” those with both Israeli and American passports head companies most threatened by new regulations meant to prevent future “pump and dump” attacks on the US economy. If Obama is left alive, the ability to run games like the sub-prime mortgage fraud will end, and with it, billions stolen from middle class Americans.

Israel has no extradition.

www.veteranstoday.com...

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
It wouldn't need to be violent, and no one needs to be killed, just fire them and start over. I would cautiously support the military removing (not killing) all the treasonous SOB's running this country from their offices and implementing new elections for EVERYONE in Congress and the Whitehouse. Maybe just make congress like jury duty. Also immediately outlaw all lobbying, set term limits, bring the troops home, build a fence on the border and put them down there.

It may not be "the American way", but those in power are not playing by those rules anymore either.

If something isn't done soon, we are done as a country, just like they have planned it. Most in power are NOT working in the best interest of our country and its people, they are DESTROYING it on purpose.

Do it before things get worse or they start a war to change the focus, and get it over with so we can start fixing this GINORMOUS mess we are in.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by I_am_Spartacus]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This is what this article means to me:

Obama is planning on passing yet another "security measure" bill in the near future. The last time "there was an assassination plot" they used that to issue warnings about militias and domestic terrorists. Each time one of these memos is issued / leaked the list somehow grows to incorporate even more American citizens.

Perhaps this will be used as an excuse for more UN troops to be present in the US? Some claim of not trusting his own military?

Who knows.

All is do know is this will amount to nothing more than more freedoms lost and more American ire the longer this man sits in the Oval Office.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Well,this is just great.

Another thread talking about an issue that in this day and age will get special attention from government agents.

Thanks a lot.

I suppose you are a agent of the government planting this seed on this forum,so that later down the road they can use it as "evidence' to have this site shut down.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

I plant seeds, but I'm no agent... I'm more of an anomaly!

Here's a couple for you (in case I didn't do this before):

Everything is determined, the beginning as well as the end, by forces over which we have no control. It is determined for insects as well as for the stars. Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune, intoned in the distance by an invisible piper. -Albert Einstein

A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feeling as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. -Albert Einstein

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
for starters, I do not like the policies of the past 2 presidents or the congress that backed and supported them. If find that they are distateful and pretty much a waste of time and effort on the part of the government and the country. But, and I do say but, there is one slight problem from what I read:
One is that it does not make plans for the line of sucession on the part of the federal government. In the event that the President of the United States of America is assissinated or incapicitated, the Vice President and the speaker of the house gets a job promotion. Then there is the cabinet and the rest of the legislative body. The founders of the country saw that a military govenor is never the way to go, and does not represent the ideas of democracy or that of the people as it can lead to abuses on the part of the government towards the people they are suppose to lean and govern. So inorder for there to be a military coup, they would have to eliminate all three branches of the federal government and then pacify the entire population of the united states of america.
Now the other problem is that if you think people are upset now, if they assissinate the president of the united states of America, Barak Obama, it will result in riots in all 50 states, as those who support and believe in the man will riot and take up arms demanding justice. For better or worse, the only way to remove a sitting president is to either impeach him or vote him out of office during a lawful election.
Now would you support a government that comes to power via a military coup? I would not support such a government or back such, and would be on the side of open rebellion, providing comfort to those who fight and assistence any way I can. I still believe in what the founders attempted to do and will continue to do such.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

Those two quotes oppose each other.

The first says all is predestined.
The second says to take charge of your reality and control it.

Had you noticed that?

top topics

join