It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP to shut down live feed during "Top Kill" operation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
BP agrees to show 'top kill' video
www.google.com...

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FearfulButInterested

So they can make a more accurate video loop that is harder to detect.

I mean there have been like 10 shady things going on with this.......and yet people think it's all "just happening "...

It's being allowed to happen.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Originally posted by Morpheas

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Well this just confirms exactly what the other member said here www.abovetopsecret.com... about BP covering up the fact that TS really has hit the fan.

Why was the thread closed? it was obvious the OP put alot of time and effort in to his/her thread?

I agree it shouldn't have been closed.. the other thread was in a different forum and was out dated.. the new thread had a lot of great photos and a more accurate title.

I had made a suggestion (which was ignored) and also posted in ATS Issues thread to devote a forum to this on going catastrophe like was done during Swine Flu.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For some reason, no joy and zero response. But I carry little weight around here. Perhaps you could let your opinions be known. Couldn't hurt.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by kinda kurious]

The most logical reason your post was ignored and the threads closed down has to be about the business side of things. BP holds alot of LEGAL power and the owners of this site don't want to face unecessary legal battles over showing a worldwide audience more than they should.

<< 1   >>

join