It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using the power from within!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
So, today i think i used the power to make a Helicopter disappear which had been flying round and round over my apartment quite a few times... at least 7 times it went round and then on the 7th flyover i put my hands to my temples and said over and over 'go back now... back to your landing pad' and guess what? It left... it flew off never to be seen or heard again...

Now i know many will come here saying it's just co-incidence that it flew off at that exact time but i believe it was more than that... i'm hopefully using the powers i have gained as a Light-being!

Have a g'day.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Keep up the good work Starchild, I am sure after you continue to use your potential strengths they will become more clear as to what you causes have an effect on, good luck.......

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I think the bigger question is why do you have helicopters surveilling you?

I have used that power to get people to go away and it has worked. Keep it up.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
maybe they will take this as an act of agression.....

there are alot of times ive seen this in movies... people use psychic powers on aircraft and then the next time they step into their car, turn the key to start the engine BOOM!

just make sure not to sleep with your eyes closed.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
welcome to the club. Im a seasoned lightbeing myself. Yesterday i was making some popcorn and EVERY single one popped and not one was burnt.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
i saw a buddist monk shave whipcream off a balloon without popping it. I remeber him using the words magic... and limited time offer...

maybe it was just an infomercial.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Ok, whats with the jokes you two ^^

This is serious biziness!!!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

what is serious in your story? it is debile
look, basic logic, if an helicopter was there objectively and then left it means that it is always there but somewhere else
so logically you are in the same situation you were before you saw it on your home space, only now you know its existence as an absolute fact while before you didnt

why do you hate logics that much to claim anything existence, why it is always like nothing for anything and everything, this is the question

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

I'm not sure i get what you are saying... the chopper was circling around my place over and over... being noisey... when i sais to myself, hold on a minute, what are you doing out there? So i went to the window and watched it go round another 3 times before finally saying to myself 'that's enough... time for you to go' so i crouched on the floor by the window, put my hands to my temples and said 'go now... back to your landing pad' and then it flew off...

Of course, like i said it could have just been flying off at that time but for me to do what i did and then it flying off... there's got to be more than just Logic!

AND BTW... the question is:

TO BE OR NOT TO BE!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

of course there is more then logic after logic is the absolute base living then you pretend in your freedom right to fly if that is your thing

to be of what is more is to do all waht is less first, at least prooving that you mean more

more the logic is not the opposite of logic mister, it is also logic but in free sense that you in purpose mean to keep for yourself

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

and from my perspective it is very wrong to preach self powers, first it is not true, self is detached from all the rest so you have to realize fully what you want or mean to be positive free like, it is always about your own self realiastions alone and it is the sense of everything as well as every existing free awareness
second, truth is the only source of the sense, that allow the reality of all from one truth realisation, free positive life of each and all point existing freedom

and any point can relate to truth easily from itself honest sense and from objective perspecitve honest too, truth is always the clearest anywhere from logic justifications base that is the rule and only rule of any fact relation to everything

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I made The Sun vanish as if by magic, then again Sunset was due... But no no it was Me Me Me.... I did it not the Orbit of planets.

ATS gets better and better, I only have 3 words to describe it at the moment

OH

MY

GOD.

Edit: Do you think you can use the same powers to make this topic go away.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by IamNow]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

If you have no belief in this other 'sense' then you won't believe it until you actually see it with your own eyes... this is your prerogative and you are entitled to believe what you want...

I believe some of us, if not all of us have some extra ability in us waiting to show itself...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
i dont understand how this tripe is allowed to be posted here.

What exactly do you mean by being a light being and how did you reach this status? And is making a helicopter disappear your only magical feat or do you have a whole box of tricks up your light sleeve?

More delusional nut cases harming the credibility of serious reseachers. Thanks.

"If you have no belief in this other 'sense' then you won't believe it until you actually see it with your own eyes... this is your prerogative and you are entitled to believe what you want..."

So I have to believe in order to see? Wow that's interesting and terribly familar.

Gimme a break.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I remember i was in a light being channel conference where we all meditate and meet on the 3rd plane of the fourth density. Some punk kid interupted me and yanked me from my trance, being a light being of peace i told him to please leave. And then he told me i was in a public restroom and I had to leave. I said a prayer to BELATUCADROS and invoked his spirit. When that kid left the shelter he got hit by a care and died.

top topics

join