It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rothschilds and the media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
How much control do they have over our media? Is modern american (anti-african anti-arab anti-hispanic)racism a tool by the nwo to distract america from thier conditioning? bait and switch ad infinium.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

I don't know if the Rothschild family has direct control of our media, I doubt it. Consider Zionist spin, and intelligence agency control and you will be closer to the truth. Also, of course, the MSM is pro-war and pro-globalization. The only people speaking against anyone powerful is most likely just a fool put there on purpose to discredit dissent (Glenn Beck).

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by time91

I don't know if the Rothschild family has direct control of our media, I doubt it. Consider Zionist spin, and intelligence agency control and you will be closer to the truth. Also, of course, the MSM is pro-war and pro-globalization. The only people speaking against anyone powerful is most likely just a fool put there on purpose to discredit dissent (Glenn Beck).

Isn't glenn just being used to institute FUD and down gold prices?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I don't know how you missed it pal, but the most virulent racism today is anti-Caucasian.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Its a good question, and It is my opinion that its "almost all of it."

We know they have MSNBC covered

You can catch Zbigneiw Brzezinski's daughter, Mika on "The Morning Joe".

Z.B has his fingers dipped in everywhere. From the CFR to Trilat Commission to having a role in every government since Pres. Carter. This is the guy knows all. I'd like to know who he answers to.

Zbigneiw -

www.acus.org...

Mika -

www.msnbc.msn.com...

To add:

If you really want to know how deep the rabbit hole goes, I would look in to the "Bilderbergers" and which media company reps. attend that conference.

a few places to start for ^^^

en.wikipedia.org...

www.prisonplanet.com...
(even though alex jones is an asshat)

This list is also covered in an ATS thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

To answer your other question

"Is modern american (anti-african anti-arab anti-hispanic)racism a tool by the nwo to distract america from thier conditioning?"

I think the answer is the strategy of “Distract, Divide and Conquer”

Thanks and keep searching!

Druidae

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Here is what i pulled out of the three lists. Next step is to check the previous years

Media 2009 attendees

Nicolas Beytout, (French)[81] Editor of Le Figaro (France)
Conrad Black (1981, 1983, 1985-1996)[43](1997),[85] Hollinger International, Inc., now in prison
William F. Buckley, Jr. (1996),[86] columnist and founder of National Review
Will Hutton[21] (1997), former CEO of The Work Foundation and editor-in-chief for The Observer
Andrew Knight (1996),[31][43] journalist, editor, and media baron
George Stephanopoulos (1996, 1997),[43] Former Communications Director of the Clinton Administration (1993-1996), now ABC News Chief Washington Correspondent
Franco Bernabè, Italy (Telecom Italia)
Sami Cohen, Turkey (Journalist)
John Micklethwait, Great Britain (journalists, The Economist)
Heather M. Reisman, Canada (Indigo Books & Music Inc.)
Fareed Zakaria, United States (Analyst Journalist, Newsweek)

Druidae

new topics

top topics

join