It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks members

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

I've been lurking around ATS for many years and thought it was about time I joined. I'd like to thank all the members for their contributions over that time. You've provided me with a lot of information and entertainment and I've enjoyed it.

Cheers

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Hello there! Glad to hear you like it here. I am addicted to ATS. I haven't been on as much since school started but I am still on when I can be. I hate when I miss a really good thread and by the time I get to it, it's 10 pages long!

So what do you like to read on here? What forum do you like most? Was there anything you read on here where you had a wth moment?

I enjoy aliens, ancient civilizations, MARS!, the moon, ufos, Mk-Ultra and info on the TR3B. I love the govt conspiracies that have to do with mind control experiments. They are really kind of messed up and some stuff I wish I never read. The most disturbing thing I read on here was the Rothschild family history! Now that is scary.

Welcome!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by InThruTheOutDoor

Hi InThruTheOutDoor, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
My Serious Entertainment is heavy #-gilded, foolproof. The Sixth Gospel in 36 volumes to live and die by or for.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!! What subjects are you interested in ?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Thanks for the intro folks. Sorry for the delay in a reply but you know how it goes, life gets in the way.

Well your question is what am I interested in?

Well I've been interested in UFO's for a very long time. If I said how long I'd date myself. Over the years I've swayed from believer to non. Today I'd say there is no doubt there is intelligent life out there but the question is whether they are visiting earth?

Also of interest is the paranormal and what it may really be? Another dimension? Parallel universe?

I'm also one of those people who experiences very real deja vu. My children have recently told me that they do too. Is it just deja vu or something more?

As well I experience the occurrence of numbers such as 2:22 in the middle of the night. Coincidence or something more?

Street lights also go out as I pass under them and sometimes I can even predict it. Street lights go out all the time. Could be nothing but maybe it's more.

Cheers to all.

new topics

top topics

join