It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prudhoe Bay Alaska, Coldest May Since 1964

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
You wont find a news article confirming this yet, this is straight from the horses mouth (dead-horse Alaska to be exact)

The oil field crews up there keep track of the weather, and i have just received a instant message from a good friend of mine currently stationed there.

This May is the coldest May on record since 1964

The migratory birds are already in, but have no where wet to land (they can still land on the ground), most the water is still frozen over.

I suspect this will make the news any day now, but remember, you heard it first here on ATS

I recently read a thread about a new ice age starting by 2014, while i dont believe it will be a new ice age, i do believe we will be seeing a definite cooling trend over the next decade or so.

ATS Link - New Ice Age to Begin in 2014

Maybe in a few years we will have to start pumping out more Co2 to counter act this cooling trend
, I'm only kidding, but i think its silly for Humans to say we "know" what will happen with the weather (global temperature) over the next 100 years, and we "know" how to prevent it, when we can't even accurately predict the temperature for tomorrow.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   

i think its silly for Humans to say we "know" what will happen with the weather (global temperature) over the next 100 years, and we "know" how to prevent it, when we can't even accurately predict the temperature for tomorrow.

You`re so right, humans have so much to learn every new day and they should get past their vanity, especially when they are capable of doing something stupid that could change weather drastically overnight.

P.S. What a good friend you have

join