It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims in U.S. Army Urged to Kill Fellow Soldiers and Civilians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Muslims in U.S. Army Urged to Kill Fellow Soldiers

feeds.bignewsnetwork.com

US Muslim soldiers have been urged by a radical Yemeni cleric to follow the example of Major Nidal Hasan, who has been accused of killing 13 non-Muslim military personnel in the US army.

In an Internet video, Anwar al-Awlaqi, urged all Muslims serving in the army to "follow the path of Hasan."

The clip, posted by al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, and picked up by the US monitoring group SITE, features Anwar al-Awlaqi alleging Nidal Hasan was one of his students.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 5/24/2010 by UberL33t]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

You know, this guy has balls. I don't think he's on the C.I.A. payroll like ole Bin Laden was/is (as has been speculated that is). I don't see this guy making it too far in his campaign. The scary part is, how many American Military members would follow his wishes?

I would hope that the comradery of what makes up the U.S. Armed Forces would thwart any such events. As for Major Nidal Hasan, well, there are always a couple of bad apples in any bunch. I don't think this guy will be around much longer.

feeds.bignewsnetwork.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 5/24/2010 by UberL33t]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
See this is what happens when the US goes and attack countries illegally

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Absolutely, star. That is so sick. I can't believe what has happened over the past ten years. I shouldn't be shocked, though. I guess it's an optimist's dream to think we could ever live happily, peacefully.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

See this is what happens when the US goes and attack countries illegally

The problem with that is, it's the Politicians in the U.S. Government that set up the attacks. The U.S. Soldiers he is suggesting to kill are merely following orders. The Civilians he is suggesting to kill are, for the most part, clueless to the whole ordeal, aside from what they're fed by the MSM.

They can kill as many of the aforementioned as they want. The Men/Women that truly make it all happen will still go home to their families more than likely. IMO of course

top topics

join