It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some decent ChemTrail vids...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Sorry, but I didnt google aerosol and come up with the DOE.

And the reason I left out opinion, is my opinion matters not. Im not saying who is doing it or for what. They do.

I honestly dont know of a more open conspiracy than this, with such a vast amount of evidence and scientific fact, aside from a New World Order, in atleast a New World Order military/foreign policy strategy.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieJesus
reply to post by Goethe

Thanks for all the links and absolutely NO input on your part

After perusing several of the links provided, it appears as if you googled the word "aerosol" and linked any science paper that contained that word.

My interpretation of the links provided, is a way to quantify measurements of man made and natural aerosols in our atmosphere, i.e. volcanoes, methane vents, pollution (vehicle emissions, industrial refineries, AIR TRAFFIC EMISSIONS, etc.).

Please point out ANYWHERE in the links provided, anything whatsoever that resembles "chemtrails".

Sorry to make you do your own work, but YOU presented the links, the burden of proof is on YOU.

Why would they use the word chemtrail? Thats the way you get sucked into the crazy group. Theyre not chemtrails.

Theyre aerosol research trails.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join