It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU Times Claiming North Korea Torpedoed the Horizon Oil Rig

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
www.eutimes.net...

A grim report circulating in the Kremlin today written by Russia’s Northern Fleet is reporting that the United States has ordered a complete media blackout over North Korea’s torpedoing of the giant Deepwater Horizon oil platform owned by the World’s largest offshore drilling contractor Transocean that was built and financed by South Korea’s Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd., that has caused great loss of life, untold billions in economic damage to the South Korean economy, and an environmental catastrophe to the United States.

I've seen a few mentions of this concept around the boards, but nothing on this particular article. EUTimes.net doesn't exactly scream credibility to me, but they are naming some names and getting into something pretty close to details.

The South Korean financial connection is an interesting hook. I'm just wondering if Kim Jong Il with have the stones to claim responsibility (regardless of whether it is actually responsible).

The big picture implications seems almost too neat and tidy, tying all the major events together into one massive WWIII inducing gambit.

Anyone willing/able to corroborate or debunk this?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Incidentally, if this article has already been given a thread, feel free to scrap this one.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

join