It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Story of UFO over Oxford, Ohio in 2002

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
This case goes back a few years to Friday August 9, 2002. I found this article while looking for more information and was a little surprised of no mention on ATS. What I found intriguing about the article is mention of some nearby activity in 1993 that my aunt and grandparents had seen from their backyard. It had scared them and to my knowledge, I am one of the very few that they mentioned it to since they know that I am interested in such things.

But a little more on the UFO over Oxford in 2002. I had spoke with an Oxford police officer that I was friends with about two years after the event. Her first comment was that she remembered that night as she was working and her first question was if I had seen it. I told her that I had not and offered that the explanation that I had heard was a model RC helicopter had a light bar attached. She said no way was that a model helicopter. Which implied that it was too big and moved too far.

I asked her if there was any sound. She said that there was no sound and then she seemed to become a little distant. After a few moments of silence, she calmly asked me if I thought that we were ever visited. I asked if she meant by aliens. Yes, she replied. I said that I believe that there are alien races that are capable of traveling here, but I had doubts that as many that are proclaimed to come actually do. That I didn't think Earth would be all that interesting to them. She said, "Yeah, I used to think that way too. But I am not sure I think that any more."

That was about as close to an official confirmation as I can get to this event being genuine and that there were multiple witnesses. As for my luck in actually seeing one, it appears that I can be in the right place and at the right time and still miss out. As even the one that was visible from my grandparent's house, I was only living about 5 miles away at the time and could have seen that one as well.

edit to correct a typo

[edit on 24-5-2010 by Ahabstar]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Interesting.
I don't have much time to read the link you posted, but I will check back when I can.

UFO's are an odd subject, I'll get back to you soon once I've read the link.
Catch

new topics

join