It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War 101

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
There are a few things everyone should know about war and how they actually come about. If everyone knew the truth behind what has caused most major conflicts, maybe we would no longer tolerate the fiction.

Waterloo!
David Chuhran
April 26, 2004

Politicians are fleas! They're just an annoyance. At least that's the way it is to the World's bankers. I used to be politically passionate with many deep rooted convictions about freedom, liberty, democracy, and the rights and wrongs regarding the interpretations of the US Constitution. As a matter of fact, I was so passionate I spent seven and a half years in the military willing to make the ultimate sacrifice in defense of our flag. Don't get me wrong, I still believe, because the framers' intentions were clear. They were escaping tyranny, not attempting to create it.

Unfortunately, even good intentions need to be financed and the graveyards are full of penniless, well intentioned men. Money rules the World. If you have the power to control the money supply, you control the World. That's just reality. Many passionate, elected politicians, who've stood for this or that, must have had a rude awakening when they were told how things really work. Sure, they're allowed to keep a pet project or two, because nobody really wants to starve school kids or leave anybody behind. Regardless of political persuasions, they all succumb to the powers that be in lieu of standing on their cherished principles. Once initiated, the options become clear, either expose the ruse and commit suicide while potentially collapsing the economy and harming your constituents, or play the bankers' game by the bankers' rules and accept the few bones thrown your way while affecting the outcome the best way you can. The politicians are the puppets not the puppet masters.
www.321gold.com...

join