It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It’s Official: U.S. Government Website Declares There Are No Conspiracies!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
More suppression for this thread I'm guessing...
Anyway, great stuff! We knew they were getting desperate but this just proves it!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
lol. He who has himself for a lawyer has a fool for a client.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Wow that website is great... is there anything that they didn't "debunk"?

Because that might actually the thing that's not true

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The US government should be put into receivership

or reform-school

The US government (ALL the US governments, going back at least to 1948) has convinced the world it's no more than a lout ... a thug ... an idiot

I for one am tired of hearing about that corrupt, stupid, braggart known as the US government

If the running of the US were placed in the hands of a handful of ordinary mothers, the result could only be a vast improvement on the current crowd of mindless fools

I wouldn't trust the US government to tell me the correct time of day

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I thought this thread deserved a bump since someone else just posted my topic again

[edit on 4-6-2010 by impressme]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
that's it, no more paying taxes for useless garbage like this.. what a wonderful way to WASTE MONEY.. oh wait a min, i already stopped paying taxes 8 years ago..

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
S & F Impressme

There are some who are scared to death about the truth regarding 911 getting out and they are scrambling to put in place, many plausible denial materials in place before someone lets the cat out of the bag. I'm telling you all right now, one day its gonna blow up in their face in a major way.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Pewbert

Watch out the government is paying people reward money for turning people in for not paying their taxes. It’s slowing starting to look like Germany, when our servants turn our citizens against each other for tattle-tale money, especially during the hardest time we have seen in this country since the Grate depression.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by impressme]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

I hope so, because I would like to see Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Karl Rove and the lot held accountable in my life time It would be the fist time the American people would make the strongest statement that they had enough of the treason and unaccountability in the highest echelons of our government.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
reply to post by mikelee

I hope so, because I would like to see Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Karl Rove and the lot held accountable in my life time It would be the fist time the American people would make the strongest statement that they had enough of the treason and unaccountability in the highest echelons of our government.

Oh i'm confused. If you believe that the WTC towers were prepped for demolition with thermite and george bush got elected 11/7/2000.
www.thegreenpapers.com...
Demolishing 3 huge skyscrapers in New York is a huge demolition project. It would take more than 10 months to complete in secret. That means that
it would have been started in the clinton administration.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join