It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Grand Chess Board

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATS members and lurkers.I would like to present to you some of my own thoughts on key events that have been unfolding around the world. In my thread, I will outline some interesting chess pieces in this game.

North Korea

The South Korean ship that sunk on March 26, 2010 The Cheonan.was in fact sunk by a north Korean mini-submarine.

The Cheonan

north Korean mini-submarine shown here by the Iranians.

The attack came suddenly and without warning. The good men on board will never be forgotten within that country. As South Korea lives in tyranny day in and day out by their brothers up North. Most of us on here, can not imagine what it would be like. Living within such a world when any minute can be fatal and I mean literally. No other place in the world lives on the edge like that, besides some countries in Africa, but not on the same scale as South Korea.

Kim holds secret meeting with China. May 4,2010

Secret meeting that was never meant to be known. As tensions run highest they ever been since 1950. Kim holds a secret war meeting? We could only guess what happened behind the close doors, but this is most likely the case.

Kim ordered the attack

U.S. fully backs South Korea and any action they take forth

Obama and Clinton already said they will fully back South Korea. Whatever actions South Korea feels like taking, we fully support them. But South Korea already said,"this has to be a international and put forth to U.N. Security Council. The security council is investigating right now if North Korea did break the armistice treaty. So the question is, what will the international committee and the U.N. security council will do? Remember this was the worst provocation since the war started in 1950. This was a military action...AN ACT OF WAR. Its truelly an scary thought when one of the NATO members(our allies) was targeted military and was ordered to do so.This was no commander or solider deciding to open-fire.It was ORDERED!

North Korean Allies

We know who the North Koreans in bed with Examples below.

Iran

We know the situation with Iran in the middle east..as you start to lay the puzzle pieces together.It starts to form a beautiful picture but in this case, it is not. Ahmadinejad is one corrupt individual. Condemning the Western Civilization and Israel.

I know what America did to Iran..it wasn't right. But Iran like many other countries. Were one of the Chess pieces in the Grand Chess Board.Now they have a bone to pick and I don't blame them for it. We also know that, Iran is controlling the extremists groups in the middle east and is the Shining Light for Islam and get that thorn out of their side(Israel).

Syria President

Jordan King

Hamas

hezbollah

Yemen

Now onto talk about the role of China in this Grand Chess Game

China the manpower, China the Great Industrial Machine, China the wealthy country and it be China manpower and economy that will wreck the Western Civilization. America is already feeding off the bottle from China just to survive. Keeping the American dream floating up in the air. It shall all come crashing down shortly, we all seen it in the market and elsewhere. China paving the road to dump the world reserve of the dollar and other countries will follow once done. But if your thinking that the other player of this grand chess game is China, Your WRONG the one that is calling all the shots is

Vladimir Putin

Yes the Chess games of Soviet Union and America never ended people. The Cold War just went below Negative degrees for awhile. The game is still raging. It seemed America had a checkmate. But it was a great bluff, America is down to its King,few knights, and some pawns. The checkmate is almost complete, and once done, say Hello to your one world government! So I ask you ATS members,what shall we do? What can we do? To revert this game, there would have to be a government overthrow cross the whole world. Good luck with billions of people agreeing to that.

[img] [/img]

Wish us all luck and the future generations to come.

I also recommend listening to this podcast here on ATS
Podcast how North Korea Will be he next Battlefield

-This was an Rentor thread and thank you for reading and for the replies to come.

Edited to add: Sorry mods, I think I posted this in the wrong spot without realizing it. Thanks for moving it to the proper spot

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Rentor]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Rentor

pretty feasible perspective, i must say you are correct about russia. i want to see how the whole jew/bolshevik/protocols of zion play into all this. way to uncanny---------->ashkenazi (jew) and the NAZIs.. how do the coveted nazi wwII researchers play into this as well.. russia went underground no collapse there as compared to ours, they mostly ate from their own gardens. look at our grocery complex polarity.. the anchor of welfare for all the turd world illegals IN CONUS were enabled by the chess masters as well. they went flea flicker/collapsed ussr to AVOID SOCIAL COSTS.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Why is this in skunkworks?

I don't see anything that can be disproved or called a false allegation in this thread.

Mods, why is this thread in skunkworks?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Well the false flag, would be the the sitaution unfolding now with the south Korean ship. but I also edited to say I placed this in the wrong spot and left a thank you note to a mod that moves it to the right spot.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rebeldog

Well this is only tip of the iceberg right now. I was gonna make more threads eventually I was gonna make more threads branching off this one. Its gonna be a long process to cover it all.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Good work, Rentor. You've got S&F!

Jesuits run both sides, own all squares, and control all pieces.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ancientfuturist

Thank you acientfuturist for taking interest into my thread. My next thread was gonna be on the topic of the the slaughter of the polish government by the Russians. Also, what it means in the grand chess board.

top topics

join