It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Elite Play Dirty Against Peter Schiff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
From my personal blog Fascist Soup

The republican elite played dirty with Peter Schiff at the CT republican convention.

They bought out his delegate votes, prevented his video from playing to delegates while allowing the other candidates videos to play, and lied to him about the voting procedures.

In this video Peter explains how Linda McMahon used her money and influence to hijack the CT republican convention.

This is outrageous.

Peter is a “Ron Paul” type republican that is totally against banker bailouts, corporate interests, and violations of our civil liberties.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Peter on drugs

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
It was to be expected. Considering that I'm not only a CT resident but a fan of wrestling I knew full well that Linda was going to be throwing around her money as heavy weight in this race. She was running ads MONTHS before her opponents were, and anyone watching WWE in CT since she announced her race for the senate has seen a McMahon commercial at least once a week.

It sucks too, I was pulling for Peter Schiff in the long run.

So I'm likely not voting. It is either the choice of a liar or a shewolf. I don't believe in choosing the "lesser of two evils".

join