It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Aircraft(175) is still flying AFTER it has 'crashed' into the WTC.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
If this is true and real time, It seems undeniable that the truth we are given is fraudulent.

If this is true, this alone proves there is a white wash and additional proof would be neccessary only to identify all those involved.

Source

I don't know about y'all, but I surmise that if the planes were decoys, if war can be declared on a country without provocastion, if Treasury can throw half of the workforces retirement funds to the stock market wolves and stonewall investigations with any meaning or effort regarding the towers is blatantly obvious just for the exclusion of the Solomon Brothers building and testimony from first hand sources, as well as the war on terror effort abstaining from securing the southern border, allowing crime to run rampid in Texas, Arizona as examples, all the while patronizing the FED, Cherry-Picking which banks fail and which absorb the assets of the ones shut down, not to mention allowing fraudulent trades to take place within investment firms - no matter the sesquipedalianistic testimony extracted from key players and their consorts, and the gall of representatives in the house turning on their constituants - even Dennis, whether by choice, coersion, threat, or other means or excuses regarding bailouts and health care to head the list of passed legislation in total disregard of the people...(breath)...
Is a farce and calculated manipulation.
A distortion of facts blended with fiction and a host of eclectic ingredients tossed into what was once America and now is more like the Broke-Back Nation.

Like a brew kettle over a fire, what began as a recipe, had begun to simmer and is now a boiling pot of kaotic explitives, plausible deniability, lies, shady deals and power grabs amoungst other devices seemingly intended to eliminate social classes in favor of almost papal control on a global scale, and includes an incidental pinch of 'once removed' when attempting to get to the heart of matters between Government, special interest groups, and the people.
The crazy backwards and deliberate propaganda spewing with eruptive force is proceeding exponentially to the contrary of reason as the deterioration of liberty and freedom is celebrated in heiarchies of the power elite and the perverted processes that they command, indifferent to the pleadings of the masses.

In short, There will be decent. Will the good prevail? Or evil?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

The obvious question: What was the date and time of the pictured video? Its annoying these people claimed the video was taken after the crash and then left out the date and time. Important information if you are trying to prove a point!

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthquest
reply to post by imd12c4funn

The obvious question: What was the date and time of the pictured video? Its annoying these people claimed the video was taken after the crash and then left out the date and time. Important information if you are trying to prove a point!

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't it a live feed during the event isn't the tower still standing.?

I am not into the 911 thing, But this is going to be pretty hard to deny.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Well I guess the flight tracking software doesn't have the "crash into a building" software option huh?

I guess when a plane doesn't land, it will stay on the system with it's last known details...

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Well then this proves it was an CGI job, btw i am starting to believe that, case anything on tv these days can be faked, wars can be faked, hell almost everything, this is nothing but mind games on us.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
regardless of the information or evidence, you still have to get media attention so that the other people are aware of it. nothing is going down in regards to 9/11. they got away with it. unless you (i do not condone violence nor am i encouraging violence) are going to off those responsible, nothing is going to happen.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
This claim surfaces about once a year and has already been dealt with.

See:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes, this has come up often over the years. I have used Flight Explorer since before 9/11 and captured the same image.

The way Flight Explorer worked then was to update the screen data every minute. This did not mean EVERY flight was updated with real-time data; sometimes data for any particular flight was not updated for several minutes. Also, sometimes there were data communication glitches. Also, the data was in real time, not delayed 5 minutes as it is now as a result of 9/11.

Flight Explorer was programmed to "fill in the gaps" by using a simple algorithm that used each flight's last known position, speed, direction of travel, and altitude to project a flight's next position IF real data was not present at a particular update. In this way, Flight Explorer was compensating for data dropouts and the lack of regular minute-to-minute real time data.

The last real position and data for UA 175 was after it turned in New Jersey and was pointing to WTC 2. Of course, it hit WTC 2 and no real data existed after that. But, based on that last data in New Jersey, Flight Explorer projected UA175's next position as being over southeastern Connecticut, given the speed and direction it was flying at the time of the last real data received.

The direction of that projected path (when you see a closeup) put it going right through the location of WTC 2. See :www.911myths.com... for the flight path.

9/11 Truthers keep bringing this subject up and it keeps getting explained. Nonetheless Truthers can't let go. It's funny that Flight Explorer released the data originally and Truthers think they FE "slipped up."

So, Truthers, let go. This has been explained to death for years.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Well then this proves it was an CGI job, btw i am starting to believe that, case anything on tv these days can be faked, wars can be faked, hell almost everything, this is nothing but mind games on us.
[edit on 22-5-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

Of course, because there we no actual witnesses to the events - only people who saw it unfold on tv.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This page lists the exact times and info of the flight
femr2.ucoz.com...

Said 10:26 am when it was being looked at.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
This topic was discussed here. It was agreed that it was the software that created the "ghost" UAL 175.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I too thought the whole CGI arguement was pretty compelling (September Clues) until the guy who produced it said "wait until you see my next video where I show you the towers falling down was also fake." I lost all interest in it after that.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

ummmmmmm

I'm no expert, but I believe those flt numbers are tied to the transponders

am I wrong?

and that's about all I know...I'm sure somebody knows EXACTLY how those things work...but I didn't have time to read the whole post here

top topics

join