It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Global Meltdown Video For the Weeekend (All Meltdown Will Resume On Monday) Thank You

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
This is a relaxing video, to take a break from the "Doom and Gloom" which we can all get back to when the week resume's, until then grab a beer, a glass of wine, or any other relaxing concoction, kick back, put the weapons down, stop storing food, and for the love of God, don't recheck the financial's one more time, forget about the trouble's of the world for even 10 minutes, or more... Until the sun rises on Monday, put your feet up, turn on the stereo, and don't even think about the MSM, or the PTB, focus on the Spring (northern hemisphere) and the Fall (southern hemisphere) and until we get er started again, with a whirling dervish, peace out....

www.youtube.com...)

[edit on 21-5-2010 by freetree64]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Bravo.

We are all guilty of forgetting to stop and focus on beauty and good, even if for a few minutes each day. And there IS magnificent beauty just waiting to be noticed around every corner.

And, I would add, don’t forget to play. Play is something a child would never forget about, regardless of their surroundings. We could take a page from their book.

I turning off my computer right now, and starting my summer garden.

join