It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the captin of my own starship...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Except it's made of atoms, molecules and cells. A biological array of oneself, composed in a fabric of what some might call... "Reality".

I admit there is no space flight, at least not when I am awake. What occurs after sleep is entirely classified. A quantum step past Area 52. Like I said, I am the captain of my own starship.

However, that said... I see a lot of you steering an amazing biological spacecraft. You know the paint. You know yourself.

At least, I would hope you knew yourself. Alien like, humanoid and intelligent. A sentience in a Universe that spans distances that are astronomical not just in a x/y/z formation, but a scalar formation to powers of ten that defy the average imagination.

Like me... you are also a captain and occupy some alien biological vessel. In this vessel, in this paint... what do you really know about yourself? Who are you?

Captain's log... star date Thursday, May 20 2010. 11:40PM PST.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Yeah, I hear ya. My starship is pretty intense and takes me on some wild rides. Have you ever thought that maybe you were just crazy, though? I don't believe I am, but with the way these starship trips go, I start to think that maybe I am. Maybe I'm just hallucinating, maybe it's all made up, maybe I've jumped the gorge and I'm headed head first into the rocks below.

I do take comfort in the fact that other people are reporting that they have the same types of experiences, but then I start to think well maybe they're just crazy, too.

What can I do about it, though? I guess I'll just strap myself back into the cockpit and keep going with it.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Hold on a sec, are we talkin' about salvia here?

2nd line

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by NASA is ASAN
Yeah, I hear ya. My starship is pretty intense and takes me on some wild rides.

What fun would it be without a splash of wild?

Have you ever thought that maybe you were just crazy, though?

Crazy is fairly relative and subjective. One man's crazy is another man's sane. What I face is the hard, cold subjective "Now". A moment in Time/Space where you realize yourself. This part within a seemingly infinite number of parts. Kind of speaks for itself really.

I don't believe I am, but with the way these starship trips go, I start to think that maybe I am. Maybe I'm just hallucinating, maybe it's all made up, maybe I've jumped the gorge and I'm headed head first into the rocks below.

Even Bill Hicks said it was a ride. I won't argue, I see that ride every day stamped out like some virtual holographic simulation. Except they keep telling me it's "Real".

I look at "Real" and I see infinity, endlessness... no beginning and no end. A time beyond time. And when I focus, when I really get to the root, I see the self.

Imagine that.

Crazy... I think not.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by YouAreDreaming]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ventian
Hold on a sec, are we talkin' about salvia here?

2nd line

Hmmm... this doesn't look like a substance abuse thread. There is an entirely different forum for that.

If it was a Salvia thread? I would probably be talking about fractal reality. Try not to derail a thread with some drug slur.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by YouAreDreaming]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
So you have a spaceship?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
Except it's made of atoms, molecules and cells. A biological array of oneself, composed in a fabric of what some might call... "Reality".

I admit there is no space flight, at least not when I am awake. What occurs after sleep is entirely classified. A quantum step past Area 52. Like I said, I am the captain of my own starship.

However, that said... I see a lot of you steering an amazing biological spacecraft. You know the paint. You know yourself.

At least, I would hope you knew yourself. Alien like, humanoid and intelligent. A sentience in a Universe that spans distances that are astronomical not just in a x/y/z formation, but a scalar formation to powers of ten that defy the average imagination.

Like me... you are also a captain and occupy some alien biological vessel. In this vessel, in this paint... what do you really know about yourself? Who are you?

Captain's log... star date Thursday, May 20 2010. 11:40PM PST.

This was beautiful!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

And I thought I could have some fun with this thread, apparently I need to hit it with my big rubber stamp.

EPIC FAIL

Lol... time for some coffee.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
EPIC FAIL

Lol... time for some coffee.

LOL YouAreDreaming, it's okay to bring out your inner Captain every now and then, even if the rest of the ship doesn't obey orders!

Star for you for effort anyway.

- coffeecups

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
LOL YouAreDreaming, it's okay to bring out your inner Captain every now and then, even if the rest of the ship doesn't obey orders!

Star for you for effort anyway.

- coffeecups

That's exactly it... bring out your inner Captain. Frankly, I love this site and I think the closest thing to an Alien that I will ever get to talk to is ATS members.

While we sit here aging and dying might as well have some fun. Get in the driver's seat of this biological starship and stagger into a wall a few times.

Enjoy the day, my coffee is mighty tasty.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I'd prefer a real star ship in all honesty. Not a frail and ugly sack of meat and bones....
I don't like going on holiday to sunny locations, or going on holiday in general... but i would definitely be going on holiday if i had a galaxy full of destinations to pick from.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Solomons]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

I'll be on extended vacation in the Risa system this summer myself. I heard they have some great Beaches there!

- coffeecups

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Yippee for you!

I love it. I'm right there with you... literally! We are all right HERE.

I'll contribute more after this dream I am having of being in a gray, square, cube... called work. I like reality so much more than this dream WE are having!

I always wonder why the naysayers don't want to have more fun!

Jeeeez, you really are the captains! Don't let all the fun pass you guys by, just because it is a 'new' concept to you!

EXTRICATE YOUR SELVES FROM THE 4D COLLECTIVE every once in a while.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
My spaceship is called earth. There is plenty of room to move about and it travels to no particular desitnation.

top topics

join