It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Georgia Guard and Reserve troops imminent/mobilzation

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starseed32
I live in Virginia, and on Friday, May 21 I saw a convoy of about 8-10 military passing by my work and they weren't wasting anytime moving it down the road. I work out in the country and I have never seen any military vehicles out that way. Maybe they were on some training mission, I don't know, but it just kinda shocked me. I didn't give it much more thought until I just read this thread. Also, there are no known military bases, that I know of, here on my side of VA. Most of the bases are on the other side of the state in the coastal areas.

I saw the same exact thing yesterday (May 21st) here in NY, convoy of Hummers with the solders ready at the gun turrets on top, helmets on and everything. Turns out they are preparing for Memorial Day weekend air shows and military exhibits at the beach. I bet thats what most of you are seeing this past week.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Another strange occurance in San Francisco to report a few minutes ago. I just took the dog outside and heard very loud jet sounds. It was getting louder and thought maybe it was from a commercial plane flying really low from one of the nearby international airports. The sound was enormous so I kept looking up to see if I could tell what it was, typically you hear this kind of noise when the Blue Angels are flying around for a show. So about 10 seconds later I finally saw where the noise was coming from, heading east, not so much in a formation that I could see 4 jets pretty high up so I couldn't tell what they were but they were flying fast and they were insanely loud for how high and far up they were.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I was on my way to class on Thursday and Friday I saw a couple trucks with some few people riding in the back. They seem to have been heading for the military base up the road. I do believe that base trains and houses army and reserve forces. One more thing to add as far as military activity is concerned; My house has had low level flyovers for the past few days. Now I live in an area surrounded by military bases, there are about five, what was unusual about these helicopters is that they were not the white and orange training helicopters rather they were large cargo helicopters most likely CH-53s. This odd I don't know what to make of it.

That is basically it besides I hope I am getting worked up over nothing. But only time will tell, just adding my little encounter to the large pile already amassed.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

I live in Clearwater, west of Tampa right near the Gulf. If I hear aything, I'll pass it along.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
My uncle lives on the east side Lake Ponchartrain in Louisiana and called me today, so I asked him if he had seen any noticeable change in the amount of military presence down there, and he said he has seen at least 5 separate convoys of military trucks with 15-20 trucks per, with some kind of storage containers on them, heading south on route 10 heading towards New Orleans.

He then said that he saw many blackhawks and carriers coming in from the east, so there is something definitely up.

If I had to make an educated guess, I would say that the military is preparing for the secondary option of forced evacuations of the coastline, in the event that the top kill method doesn't stop the leak.

I would imagine setting off any kind of explosive device, much less a nuclear device in attempts to seal the leak, will in effect set off a chain of events that ends up good for nobody in the area.

If a concussion wave triggers a tsunami in the direction of the coastline, not only would they see immense damage from the water, but then the residual aftereffects of the tar balls, sludge, and oil sheens will literally lay waste to the entire region.

I believe the key thing to do would be to watch other coastal states to see if they also start amassing large troop numbers near their coastlines.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I LIVE IN SW COLORADO AND HAVE SEEN 2 MILITARY VEHICLES CRUISING THE STREETS. THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN HERE, SO TAKE IT FOR WHAT'S WORTH. I HAVE NO EXPLANATION, JUST PRESENTING FACTS.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
My husband is doing emergency response work in Venice, LA. He said helicopters and National Guard are all over the place down there laying the oil booms and helping with clean up. I'll be glad when he gets home. We're both deeply concerned about the impacts this will have as the oil keeps spewing.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Ok, here are FACTS:

On Friday, elements of the Georgia National Guard and Georgia State Guard, specifically Military Police, Light Infantry, and 1 of the (I'm told) 3 HAZMAT (NBC) units were issued 48 hour notice, and are expected to recieve Warning Orders. These units are to assist in possible evac of the Gulf coast area, specifically the west coast of Florida, the Louisiana coast, or Alabama. The source went into no further specifics other than that another NBC unit was placed on standby to assist if needed. The actual order to deploy has not yet been given, but this is SOP for Guard units to prepare for rapid deployment.

Repeat: an order to evac is being considered, but has NOT been given as of yet. Please remain calm.

This is from a reliable source... Take it for what it's worth.

These are the FACTS. Anyone that can verify please do so.

[edit on 23/5/10 by cbianchi513]

[edit on 23/5/10 by cbianchi513]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I just dont understand the need to evacuate Florida,something stinks here,there is something about this oil spill were not being told. Why not evacuate Louisiana where the oil is ashore? Where will they go to if they're evacuated? This would crush the economy of Florida. Something isnt right something were not being told and I WANT TO KNOW I'm an hour north of Florida and I want to know how I'll be affected. I guess I need to ride around again and check on some of my local guard bases.

[edit on 5/23/10 by nickoli]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

Don't know if I'd waste the fuel... It may end up costing alot more here in the near future.

Like I said, there has been no real activity yet, no order to evac, no order to actually mobilize.

Remain calm. If something begins happening, I'm sure it will be very visible in short order.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I think this maybe correct because as of yesterday they are watching to low pressure systems that showed signs of becoming a tropical stormmondayor early tuesday morning which is very weird because hurricane season is not until jun 1st

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Actually read on another forum that it was a drill for Korea

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by promomag
Actually read on another forum that it was a drill for Korea

Oh, well then yeah... If you read it on the internet, it MUST be true.

Please disregard the information I got from a primary source in lieu of this new revelation.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This video has some interesting comments possibly confirming something is going withs regards to the assertions of this thread, with a nice little conspiracy thrown in.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by I_am_Spartacus]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Please, Your internet post above holds significantly far less weight, especially on this website.

reply to post by cbianchi513

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The purpose of perpetrating the spill is to thwart the food Supply and just one more objective to support Kissinger and Haigs Depopulation plan NSSM 200 and later Global 2000. The second is to make way for the formed invading force of Russians, Cubans, Mexicans, South Americans to invade by invite in the Gulf Region, all along the Mexican- Texas border to Southern Calif, Chinese will invade in the northwest US, Russian Airborne units in Colorado, Wyoming, and Montana regions, Russians and Germans from Canada to the Great Lakes, and there are subs on both coasts. There are over 2 million UN troops in the US working with ours under the MJTF (Multi-Jurisdictional Task Force), felons who are pre-trained to be assigned to the American Police Force. The reason why so many Police chiefs have resigned from 2007=2009, and not for good reasons. the US is divided into 10 regions and five states each with one governor per region since 1972 but Nixon's plans were put on hold until more work could be done after 1974 in the planning thinktank called the Trilateral commission. Nixon signed Executive Order 11647 when he planned the globalist's third mlitary coup against our country. It failed but was moved to appear in FEMA Transition 2009 Manuel page 24 and also Tabs "FEMA Locations" and "FEMA Regions" there is more but this is the gist of what is to come. The Korean conflict brewing now is two lure the US fleets to head there...and more deployments soon. All of this is to get our troops out of US so that they will not be able to protect their families when our civil war II starts and the UN takes over.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by tgambill]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
My friend who has just completed basic training for the army is being stationed in Korea, and he's being sent there on June 13th.
This might have something to do with Operation Blackjack, which was a big thing, a year back.
I'm not saying that Blackjack is related to this, I'm just saying that it seems to follow along with what is happening, now.
On the news, the other day, they were calling Syria a possible terror threat, or something like that, along with Iran, and Korea, which were all mentioned in Blackjack as the countries that are blamed for 5 simultaneous nuclear bombings.
There are a few other countries I failed to remember, at this time.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Oil clean up duty???

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
it could just be this:

bbc news link

or maybe that's just a smokescreen... who knows.

any thoughts on the link?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Alright ATS, I just got an email at work with the subject, "National Guard". Alright before I get into the details, this is not made up, I am in DHS more specifically Customs and Border Protection. Without posting the exact email linking me to it, I can tell you in summary. The entire email is about the "NG movement". It is telling higher ups to forward all calls from the media regarding the movement to the "WH". To their troops on the ground, they are to forward questions to public affairs. That is the bulk of it.

What is bothering me about this is why I got this at my work? Then I did some googleing and found this released 3 minutes ago.
whitehouse.blogs.foxnews.com...

From what I have gathered here at work, it seems the national guard (military) is taking control from Border Patrol (fed police) to help with the Mexico problem at the boarder.

Seems interesting ATS. What do you guys think?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join