It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Georgia Guard and Reserve troops imminent/mobilzation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
We'll see if this is confirmed...

From Tickerforum

Just got a call from my son...driving home from spring semester at North Georgia College. He is in the reserves and attending the Corps of Cadets there. He is telling me something big is up. Just got a call from his unit that they are mobilizing immediately. ALL GEORGIA UNITS. Unconfirmed at the moment. Don't see anything on any big news besides Korea. Wonder if there is more going on there than we think....will break more as I find out whether this is a big deal or not.

UPDATE : Alabama Marine reserve units now too it seems.

UPDATE 2 : Minn. National Guard deployment largest since WWII

SOMETHING IS UP. Let's hope it's just a drill....

[edit on 20-5-2010 by Vitchilo]

edit on 5/20/2010 by JacKatMtn because: Mod Edit: All Caps Title – Please Review This Link.

What a shock, I just found out on zerohedge that 3 more carrier groups are heading to the persian gulf. I guess we are getting ready for the massive attack on Iran after all.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
reply to post by dragonsmusic

I understand your reasoning and it makes perfect sense. However, if this is a deployment overseas...ie Korea. Try to recall where the major deployments for Iraq1990 headed out from.... in the deep south and southeast.... gulf ports would be a logical choice for deployment also.

Oh, that makes sense. Thanks.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
North Korea said on Friday the peninsula was heading toward war

SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea said on Friday the peninsula was heading toward war and it was ready to tear up all agreements with the South after it accused the reclusive state of torpedoing a navy ship near their disputed border.

South Korea said on Thursday it had overwhelming evidence that a North Korean submarine had entered its waters in March and attacked the Cheonan corvette, killing 46 sailors.

President Lee Myung-bak, whose 2- years in office have seen relations with the North turn increasingly frosty, was scheduled to hold a rare emergency National Security Council meeting to discuss how to respond in the wake of the findings on the sinking from an international team of investigators.

"From this time on, we will regard the situation as a phase of war and will be responding resolutely to all problems in North-South relations," the North's Committee for the Peaceful Reunification of the Fatherland said in a statement.

Sounds like the Korean war will be resumed shortly. No wonder they're mobilising reserves after words like this on Friday as well as Thursday from N.Korea.

Better fuel the B-2's and load the daisy cutters.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Took a ride over by the local national guard unit here near fort stewart ga. Only two vehicles on the entire place,looked dead as a doornail. I'll keep my eyes open but I'm thinking miss-info here,and yes when troops head out overseas Hunter Army airfield just south of here is a major deployment base,havent seen anything all day headed that way.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I'm very near Dobbins Air Reserve in Ga and I'm used to activity but I do
have to say that for the last 2 days I have seen even more than what is usual.

I noticed Blackhawks overhead several times today and into this evening.

It's possible that it just be some sort of training going on but after reading
this I will be paying more attention.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I'm also in GA, and work with a guy in the Reserves. I called him after reading this and he didn't seem to know anything about it either.

I say mis-info. Just someone trying to stir the hornet's net.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Around 17,000 National Guardsmen have been authorized for federal orders for the gulf clean up. At least thats what I have heard.

Don't forget too that the Department of Defense is working on federal orders for guard deployment on the US Mexican border. The paperwork is still making rounds at the Pentagon, but could be close to being finalized.
That will easily be thousands of guardsmen.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Could this have anything to do with it?

readme.readmedia.com...

I have not seen any increase in aircraft. Of course it is storming like crazy here now.....

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
www.nwofighters.org...

This could be part of it. However, an exercise planned or not does not indicate that all is well. It just means something is planned and it could go both ways. The governments plan the disasters anyway to exercise the Hegelian Dialectic with a hidden agenda every time.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I have a buddy who's national guard in Minn. so when he let's me know what he know's I'll go ahead and post it up.

Here's to seriously hoping that this turn's out to be either mis-info or a hoax because no matter what a mobilization like that would be used for whether war or relief it can't be a good thing

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Could this have anything to do with the May/June Excercise that was in this thread:

Why is FEMA trying to cover up NLE 10www.abovetopsecret.com...

This was a large excercise to respond to a nuclear detonation on US soil. Involving FEMA etc?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by nickoli
Took a ride over by the local national guard unit here near fort stewart ga. Only two vehicles on the entire place,looked dead as a doornail. I'll keep my eyes open but I'm thinking miss-info here,

Well, duh! Only two vehicles on the base? Where do you think everyone is? Maybe deployed already?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Okay I think people here are a *little* paranoid and quick to jump to conclusions.

It's been in our LOCAL TV news that our local troops are heading to the gulf to help.

As Alaskan's we kind of know a thing or two about oil spills...you don't need to be a scientist to help lay boom, or drive an oil skimmer. You just need able bodies to crew the task.

The National Guard can provide that.

Here -- this is what we are being told here in Alaska:

(Video segment)
www.ktva.com...

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
Okay I think people here are a *little* paranoid and quick to jump to conclusions.

It's been in our LOCAL TV news that our local troops are heading to the gulf to help.

As Alaskan's we kind of know a thing or two about oil spills...you don't need to be a scientist to help lay boom, or drive an oil skimmer. You just need able bodies to crew the task.

The National Guard can provide that.

Here -- this is what we are being told here in Alaska:

(Video segment)
www.ktva.com...

Now that makes more sense than anything. Kewl. Eskimo heros! I am sure they are needed and appreciated.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I'm reading about the possibility of evacuating Tampa Bay, FL. If that evacuation is extended to include the entire gulf coast, roads would be clogged for hours. Ive been through a few LONG hurricane evacs, that only included the New Orleans area.

Something on a multi-state scale would require a police/ military presence to pull off.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I am keeping my reservations about this... but this is quite a coincidence...

www.examiner.com... o-be-announcedl

gazbom.blogspot.com...

video.godlikeproductions.com...

[edit on 20-5-2010 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Now thats scary. I cant imagine what it'll be like if Florida is evacuated
even partially,that'll be a huge undertaking. As I live in Georgia I'm a little concerned about this info at least for my kids sake. To evacuate would be an extreme hardship on me and I'm sure it will be on many others.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I just got a response from that buddy of mine I mentioned and his response was as follows

"Thats kind of what I'm being told"

So essentially as far as I can do research on it it's true, although I don't know about the destination and he wouldn't be able to tell me where even if I asked.

This is not good.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
well I guess it's pretty clear now on what premise
they intend to use to get us to the Denver Airport.
Hello FEMA camps

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by nickoli
Now thats scary. I cant imagine what it'll be like if Florida is evacuated

it would leave our whole right flank open
to invasion by Chinese Forces per
Operation Blackjack.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join