It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Korean military might be getting close to exchange

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
been reading news from korea this morning - it appears the news articles are ones that you would expect a day or two before military action.... so, check it out !~
opening shots should not be too long from now... sources - various Asian sources - Bloomberg World - CNN World .... as a whole they equal well Military Action within 48 hours.... so get your options in place.... WON is on a major move south.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I hope that NK seriously hasn't developed nuclear fusion, in the hands of them this could get very deadly. But really I wouldn't be worried to much about them, China on the other hand......

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

What makes you say 48 hours rather than 48 days?

I doubt there'll be war until after the next round of sanctions where China will veto them. That's a maximum of a few months, but all it takes is another incident or skirmish and it's total war, and that could happen anytime.

N.Korea want to send their own investigation team into the area where the ship sank, so it could turn ugly very fast by the end of this summer.

Hope N.Korea has developed hydrogen bombs, otherwise it will the first time they'll be used on civilian populations - Imagine 1000 Hiroshima's in one explosion.

Don't buy anything that's made in Korea, otherwise your warranty will be soon void.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by john124]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
about a week ago, N. Korea moved to offensive position. S. claims a act of war to sink their war ship. and now, the wording is very serious - now read the news papers a week before a known war. note the use of the words. and how they change as war looms.
now, read the words they are using... 48 hours or so.. its hard to know about newspapers as they usually only print once daily so there is a fudge factor there... but if a typical Korean exchange which there has been many over the years... says, about 48 hours.. does this answer your question....

example: a hair dresser gets audited by the IRS, IRS says she under reported her income. and they use a formula based on a commodity she uses - in this example lets say Shampoo... she reports her expenses... and the IRS knows how many customers based on the number of bottles of shampoo expensed. common knowledge thats all.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I have always told people around here..

“North Korea getting the bomb isn’t as bad as Iran getting one. At least, N Korea isn’t stupid enough to use it.”

I have an odd feeling I may be eating my words.

Torpedoing a warship is getting pretty dang high on the stupid scale.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Remember the gulf of Tonkin? I think that's what we're witnessing here. JMO though. Everyone wants to dawn war paint. Whether an actual exchange will take place? Your guess is as good as mine. But regardless, both sides are beating the war drums.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Just switch the word "Iran" for "North Korea", and this is dead on......

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by freetree64

Just switch the word "Iran" for "North Korea", and this is dead on......

Good link - If he was president, I might just wish to be an American. maybe.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join