It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction - New Sign up (Long time Lurker)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Hello! I've lurked for long enough, and wanted to join. There have been several great posts that have elevated my level of "Awareness".

I actually stumbled here about a 1yr or so ago, and sometimes, I will read articles here that have honestly changed my Life.

It's strange how Life works, when you feel your not searching for something, or have no idea or care either way on things. You stumble upon something that makes you question everything you thought to be true. I've read posts here that challenge my thinking, and that is a very good thing. For far to long I've been complacent, just meandering through my days, in the routine of boring. Then when I read something that causes me to pause and think, I feel exhilarated.
Currently I feel like a sponge - I am absorbing so much so fast and loving every minute of it.

I want to thank everyone for their contributions and I hope to maybe someday contribute myself. But for now I am very happy that I've made the first step in deciding to get off the sidelines and participate.

I hope to make post 20 - I really want to PM someone here that has Changed my Life (for the better)

I've viewed the world through the cob webs for so long that I had not even noticed how blurry my vision actually was......

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Welcome, Open Awareness!

It can be rather addicting here, yes? As well as informative.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Open_Awareness

Hey there OA, welcome to ATS ... it's surprising how many long time lurkers seem to be taking the plunge and signing up lately.

You'll make your 20 posts in no time at all ... there are so many good threads to get your teeth stuck into.

Enjoy the time you spend here. Woody

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Open_Awareness

Hi Open_Awareness, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
With all due respect you sound like my solemn free lancer. People have changed my life as well, as I and my word have changed theirs. The law of cause and effect at work. I´ve been grateful, though I always complain. My own philosophy "Pure Design, Chance, or Mistake" is foolproof. Your honest words, sir/lady, have touched my conscience, for better or worse.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by elimpostor

Welcome to ATS finally.

I look forward to reading your posts.

top topics

join