It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Employs Reduced-Gravity Flight Testing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
The program is designed to incorporate new technologies into NASA's flight programs and other commercial aerospace applications. Reduced-gravity conditions can be simulated for periods of 25 seconds in an aircraft flying repeated parabolic trajectories.

Is this exposure of gravity related tech preparing us for releases on anti-gravity tech" ?? mebe methinks

Source: www.physorg.com...

[edit on 20-5-2010 by rajaten]

[edit on 20-5-2010 by rajaten]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Hate to burst your bubble, but that has nothing to do with "antigravity technology". It's just simple physics. When the jet flies towards Earth, the passengers inside are essentially in free fall. The same as if they would have jumped out of it. You can get reduced gravity effects by going down in a elevator or driving down a steep hill really fast in your car.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
The "vomit comet":

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by warza

but but reduced gravity is close to anti-gravity right? lol

Its exposure as a term in the media may be an effort to prepare us for disclosure in the future for anti-gravity tech they have already.

Gravity this gravity that? yeh i heard about that says the common joe

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Dear rajaten

Never mind that you seam to have got the whole idea of your thread wrong, I love your avatar but then I am just a dirty old man.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Dear rajaten

No sorry reduced gravity conditions on the aircraft has nothing what so ever to do with anti-gravity. Sorry about that watch the video from Phage

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Look but dont touch I say

top topics

join