It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I will raise on up" (the perceive tells me so)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
OT: Have you ever noticed, he posts these topics, then never wants to debate anyone that may disagree with him. It`s like he thinks everyone "must" agree with his every word. Also, mixing the"transformers" and the "bible", is a complete head trip for him. A very strange head trip i`ll add at that. It reminds me of a kid who may of had problems making freinds and keeping them as friends when they were younger. Maybe picked on a lot., who knows.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MrDesolate

Woulda helped if I was actually tryin' to make sense of it, ha ha. I've been on Tormentation threads before. He makes no sense, so I was trying to make some (failing) sense of his stuff.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

Yeah, he put me on ignore a few weeks ago, because I was asking him to clarify some contradictions he was making.
He called me a wicked evil-doer and said I was from then on ignored.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I really don;t get it

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

OT: Yea, I noticed he does that with everyone that "doesn`t comply" to his every whim. Strange is really putting it mildly. This seems like a deep seated problem.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I had always heart and felt in doing that there is little to insanity, there is much more in light.

Killer ghosts can be many things complex symbolize ideas that smear and are much less defined then English grammar can allow.

Raising ... brings to my mind judgement, the promised end. The promised new beginning.

Youd hope the angels of our better nature would prevail in judgement but, well we play reincarnating ping-pong until we.. truly raise.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join