It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I will raise on up" (the perceive tells me so)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

"This Is A Brightening Area"

Caution: All humans must use these shades in this zone in order to see without going blind.

I will not be experiencing an out of body experience. No. I will have risen from my physical body period. But I will not be going anywhere else but here. In other words, I'll be around and getting around across this planet in my spirit form with several other spirits I understand about. And like please, the wicked one can't catch me nor touch me once I'm a spirit.

A raise is not a rapture. Though I have raptured before. And unlike a resurrection, a raise is not from the dead. For I shall raise from being an alive physical body. The physical body I leave will still operate and breathe as if alive, although then not alive. It will be as a new birth for me. I will be reborn in my God which is with another God.

I will be a ghost in these killing fields soonly arriving. I and the other spirits will be killer ghosts then. Individuality here will raise the cross individualities' up against the common foe. The hand of God will just smack the common foe back into yesturday.

The other spirits and I at then will be able to home in on those which bare the mark I helped pass out in an advanced way on April 28th. And the mark is the name of my number. I.

What are your thoughts on raising? What are your thoughts on killer ghosts coming when the world is cast into outer darkness?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I don't get it.

What is this?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
I don't get it.

What is this?
Good question.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I think he is talking about what happens after Jesus comes back and takes his people away from earth..
After that happens it will get real dicey on earth he means..
He sounds a tad bit dilusional though about his role in this event.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
so god is going to turn you into a killer ghost?
do i understand this right?

(btw when i read the title of the thread i knew instantly who had made it)

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

So I see this interesting title in the right hand column of the page and It says, "I will raise on up" (the perceive tells me so)...

And I thought to myself before clicking :

"That's Tormentations!"

You have an uncanny character about you friend.

Raising and killer ghosts then... hmm.

Either you see a lot more than I ever will and you are sane...
Or you see a lot more than I ever will and you are insane.

But let's assume you're sane.

If you don't mind telling me what your source is for these questions, then I will be able to actually discuss with you the reality of raising and killer ghosts.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Notice how he refers to the mark of the beast. He calls it his number which he gave out on April 28th. Once again he is changing what he calls himself, this time basically going back to being the Beast.

He ignored me weeks ago, so that's why I am speaking of him in the 3rd person.
I asked him to explain all his inconsistancies and he didnt' like that.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

What meds are you are?

And please stay on them.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
You all remember the movie "Total Recall?" Recall that scene where he (Arnold's character) was in that fat lady disguise?...Where he got out of it because it seemed to be corrupted in that it was acting up on him?...And he threw it away explosively like the explosive trash it truely was?

Well, I am going to treat my physical body like the trash it is since it got so corrupted by the wicked's doings. And I'm going to feel like a brandnew man then after. It's going to be the good life when I become in the spirit form. I will explode outward, so to speak, from my physical body. The event itself will be so amazing that it will be as explosive in my mind. Yes, explosively radial! Explosively sweet how Sweet Jesus was, is, and is to come.
I'm going to go doom out my physical body. It's going to be such a rush for me in coming aware of what my new spirit format is able to do that my then old, lame and corrupted human body couldn't. I toss me up in how I will raise up from my physical body. I will meet the other spirits in the air. Then it's mobster time against the common foe.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I recall that movie.

Mobster time against the common foe?

Aye carumba.

It sounds like you're mixing the Bible up with The Lord of the Rings... remember that ghost army?

I'm not so certain that I believe that this is how things will work.

But if you believe it to be fact, then I hope it works out for you.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Actually ever post I've read of his is like this. I don't have a clue. I wish he would be a little more insightful.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Also do you all remember Galvatron from Transformers? He was sweet in how he was once Megatron but then when he was trashed he got raised up into Galvatron through Unicron. Well I'm going to be like that! That sweet! I go from physical form to spirit form in how Megatron went from Megatron to Galvatron.

Any of you want to be simple, bring it, but I aint singing I'm bringing R.O.B. drama. AND IT GETS BRIGHTER. Whatever type of bright the wicked one don't want, that's the brightness I come with. And listen to this, no one can shut me up.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

When I read your postings, I'm always reminded of a Pink Floyd song.

" Hello, Is there anybody in there.

Just nod if you can hear me.

Is there anyone home."

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
You are the one who corrupted the body, the body didn`t corrupt you. You use the body to be able to be in this material world, and you allowed it to happen, nothing else, and no one else corrupted you. You do not want to be responsible for your own actions, so you play the blame game, and blame everyone and everything else for it. Then the common thing one in your shoes will say is, you will be saved by an outside force, this way, you can justify in your own mind, the irresponsibilty that makes your own life the living hell that it is. In other words, you don`t believe you have to clean up the mess you made of your life, and someone else will do it for you.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by FiatLux]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The two Gods (one led by Lord Mikha'el "THE GREAT PRINCE," and one led by Lord Jesus Christ "KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS") going to be some stuff Lord Jesus Christ's queens and himself going to see that's going to make the two Gods, (hard two, ) smile in the future. But through whatever L.J.C.'s queens and himself see, through the wicked one "the reign, and the pain," L.J.C.'s queens and himself got two keep their sense of humor. L.J.C.'s brides and himself got to be able to smile through the wicked one this B.S.

Lord Mikha'el was formerly known as Tupac Shakur. Lord Jesus Christ soon to be formerly known as Tormentations. Watch you all's eyes swell as if they got socked by the very two most hated by the wicked one for a damn good reason.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Mic'zael is actually the cosmic name for Michael. He is a great protector and freedom fighter. He led J'ean D'Arc against the bloodline elites of France in a grass roots movement to preserve the sovereign state. Historically a Freedom Fighter.

There are not two Gods, there is a Creator or One that is Infinitely the Many In One, the Branches of Vine, the Infinite Rays, and we are all that, at various stages of the infinite roll of film of our lives, so that we have Future Selves, some both in this Cosmos, and Higher Selves from the Beyond. The Family of Light and everyone is Light under the masks they wear, no matter if they are distorted and blinded and following the duality or the dark side software program in this School/Dvd Player/Universe/Hollogram, metaphorically.

You are also light and everyone here is your brother and sister, and we all have made it through this school, no matter how long it took, even the most negative ones, for their Future/Higher Selves are all there in the Beyond. We are all Family, and on the other side, love each other profoundly and are equal in a profound way as well.

Please come to your senses and not buy into the programming and disinfo that is fed deliberately in this test to prevent someone from progressing. Stand still and question the source of your information deeply within your heart, and while sungazing, the projedtor that erects the Hologram and a phone home line. Reach in and spend time examining all the issues. Look within and contemplate the Infinity within, and attempt to connect to your Higher Self for guidance, who you truly are, and why you are here. How to unblock the layers of self needed to go through to heal, to love, to progress, how to safely deal with the shadow within. How to heal and unblock your heart.

I strongly recommend Heart Chakra meditations.

Whatever you do, please reconsider any thoughts of harming self, whatever software program/suit or model this body is, harming self does not lead to what you're thinking and its akin to taking the long way home for most people.

I'm going to take this into prayer and meditation. Much peace, love and light!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The two reborn spirit leaders are then come the Sons of Gods.

In the middle of the air will lightning bolts shoot those marked.

Two Gods will shoot the common foe with such bolts from mid air nomatter where inside or where under water or where outside the common foe is.

Told you all this is a brightening area. Are not lightning bolts brightening? But the funny thing is, is that the common foe will be put blind during the very abnormal lightning that's going to be shooting from the Gods stuff mid air.

Against all odds.

THE LIGHTNING WILL ALSO CAUSE VERY LOUD SONIC BOOMS. So the common foe will blindly understand with ears that it's war time when two Gods decide to commence strikings that shock and burn physical bodies. Killuminati the wicked one, when through my body. First blow going to hit that quickened. But the common foe can expect to be back to get struck 8 more times to make out the total of 9 times struck. That's 7 times the common foe will be coming back of the resurrection of damnation. M.O.B. and R.O.B. up top the house for two hard Gods.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

There will never be two gods, and this is just programming the matrix, and the harvest stuff one more time around, but in a different way for you're talking about sacrificing the vessel by intent, which conversely gives the wrong result.

There is a way to make them leave you alone, and that is to work on raising your frequency and grow in love and a desire for Heaven/the Beyond, on earth. Ie. Giving to others unblocks the gifts waiting for you, and gives even greater gifts to the one giving, it undoes karma, so does forgiveness of others and self, and expressing awareness, sorrow for beign a part of this, and praying/meditating/envisioning miracles, and healing for all.

But giving is the big one. I also recommend looking into large doses of vitamin c and niacin or b3, potassium and look into grapeseed extract and coconut, oils, or and natural food type oils, and nutritious raw seeds, basically, good to mellow us out, good to balance out moods and hormones, and really really good for the immune system.

dolphins and whales

hemisync

Set intentions before sleep for all negatives to leave you as well. Send them Light & Love, remind them to go into their own hearts for their way home, and then tell them you renounce all negativity and to leave.

Turn away from this stuff. There are some basic consequences to action, and it also, negativity/hurt/harming others leads to hurt yourself, and gong through what you've caused others, and much sadness. Love and awareness and connecting to your Higher Self, and helping others leads to joy, and happiness. Its easy to figure out, if there weren't so many bad messages and messengers out there, looking to confuse people.

Also, depending on who you are in source, your own soul journey, and whatever assignment you took on, once you're in a human vessel, you can choose Love & Light, no matter if you just got released from Saturn or the Dark Empire even.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
So, let me get this straight...

An out-of-body-experience is not a rapture. And a rapture is not a raise. But a raise, like a rapture and an out-of-body-experience, involves being removed from this body?

If that is true, then all raises and all raptures are actually out-of-body-experiences. As the name implies, an out-of-body-experience is any time you are not in your own body. Hence a raise, or a rapture.

So a rapture is an out-of-body-experience. And a raise is an out-of-body-experience. So, logically, in all likelihood, a raise is a rapture by another name then.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
So, logically,

You were okay until you went there.

As to the title, it says "..the percieve tells me so". What is "the percieve?" Does it have anything to do with this?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join