It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Volcano.....2 dreams. 2 nights in a row

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Ok go easy on me please.

I am a psychic person, who wierdly doesnt beleive in psychicness.
But I just am, hate it, its intrusuve, and its something I dont practice.

Now this is a no brainer, its about a volcano and earthquake
For the last 2 nights, I have had the EXACT same dream.
I live not far from Arthur Seat, an extinct volcano in Edinburgh.
In my dream, this goes, and goes badly. I am in my old house, where I could see Arthur Seat, and its on the tv, CNN funnily enough. And it just blows up. Masssive bits of rock start hurtling though the air, lava is flowing, its a huge event. There are also earthquakes in these dreams. panic all over.
People die, and the sky goes dark, I also seen planes crash. and a UFO passing over the volcano also. very vivid, very real.
I just wish I had posted this yesterday,#
I have never had repetative dreams, and them not come true, and I dont usually post them here.
I know at this time its easy to look at Iceland and say “YEAH, good one Shauny”

But something big is about to happen.
Although its my local volcano, the only one I have seem does not mean it will be that one.

But I am sure an MAJOR earthquake/volcano will go in the next few days, week or so.

I have never been wrong before. And I am laying any credability I have on the line here.

I can say this now, but the week leading up to 911, I had dreams of my being on top of the biggest building I know, and planes were hitting it.
This is how it works. I see things from my own area. And it doesnt mean its going to happen in my area.

EVERY FIBBRE IN MY BODY IS TELLING ME TO POST THIS.
But I dont want to. but I have..........

Time will tell.

Shauny.

[edit on 19/5/2010 by shauny]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Dreams of natural things like that are common though aren't they. Also, the news has been full of images and details about the Eyjafjallajokull volcano in Iceland. It could be that is affecting you.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
for what its worth according to the dream dictionary
Volcano

To see a volcano in your dream, indicates that you are unable to control your emotions, particularly if the volcano is erupting. You are ready to burst. The end result may be damaging and hurtful, especially to those around you. If the volcano is dormant, then it represents past issues that have been resolved and put to the rest.
And
Earthquake

To dream of an earthquake, suggests that you are experiencing a major "shake-up" that is threatening your stability and foundation. The dream highlights your insecurity, fears and sense of helplessness. Is there something in your life that you feel at "fault" for?

Is any of this relevant to your current situation? Dont take offense but i really hope the dream dictionary is right on this one and you didnt see the future. cheers

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I've had the same dream, except in my dream it's not a volcano, but Megan Fox......**crosses fingers**

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Dream dictionaries are generally not any good. I mean that kind of symbolism could be figured out with common sense. Some people say all natural elements mean unstable emotions. But, then how many people have those dreams? Some will match, some won't. It's more likely that images are picked up from images etc.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
For what it is worth and I also didn't want to post for fear of being paffed at... I've had the same dream for about the last year now. Only it isn't in the UK.... I am... but the 'event' isn't.

I also have predictive dreams. Always document them the day after I have had them and have witnesses as I post them on a public site. Had one about 9/11 two weeks before it happened, had a dream about Shannon Matthews... told about 500 people where she was and they were all shocked when it came true... *shrug* it's rubbish knowing something will happen but to not know where or how or who...

So... I believe you
)

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Well, 30 years after living through Mt. St. Helens (I was 15 at the time), I sure hope these "visions" aren't about Mt. Rainier. My front porch is about 20 miles NW of Rainier and I plan on going camping a few times this summer at my favorite camping area which is less than 10 miles from Rainier. It's been said that if Rainier erupts, the lahars generated could reach us in about 30 minutes - and my youngest daughter goes to school in Orting, where they practice lahar drills. Here's a picture I took from my front porch a few years back - so I'm really hoping your not having a Mt. Rainier vision.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4e6b6d448acb.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing this.
I also had precog dreams - in about 94 I dreamed of the 911 event in NYC - I was in America then.

I think it may be useful to use a pendulum or another type of yes-no answer, or ask your spirit helpers directly where it is and in which month can we expect this outbreak. Another approach would be to consult with another medium (but avoid the crazy types that channel six hundred year old space gurus etc.)

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Shauny - good one. You've put your credibility on the line and that says something...good luck (to us all).

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hopefully this is just the power of suggestion, because the TV and this site are chock full of volcano scenarios at the moment. Although last week I did mention to my mother a "what if" if the volcano in Edinburgh erupted again, but that's pretty impossible. Right? It would have to have some serious land movement to open a crater, and the UK isn't on a major fault line.

Fingers crossed this was only a dream though.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Greetings my celtic brother. I cant help but wonder about the significance of the television station reporting being CNN. I wonder why that one in particular.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by loisthegriffin

Hail Hail.

Well 3:05 am.

Just up, same dream.
3 night in a row.

Been thinking about it AAAALLL day.
The dream is the same.
Arthur Seat just explodes.
Massive chuncks of earth falling about all over the sky, red glowing chuncks.
And again..ON FRIKEN CNN i am watching this.
I am with my Family. But in my dream, my pregnant wife goes to the car, and almost gets hit by a falling piece of glowing rock, and it lands in a swimming pool. I dont have a swimming pool.

3 nights in a frikin row.

Ps:
Arthur Seat, Edinburgh, UK:

Arthur Seat

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I was bored.
And this gave me the creeps.....

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Interesting.. will remember this.

Originally posted by yzzyUK
For what it is worth and I also didn't want to post for fear of being paffed at... I've had the same dream for about the last year now. Only it isn't in the UK.... I am... but the 'event' isn't.

I also have predictive dreams. Always document them the day after I have had them and have witnesses as I post them on a public site. Had one about 9/11 two weeks before it happened, had a dream about Shannon Matthews... told about 500 people where she was and they were all shocked when it came true... *shrug* it's rubbish knowing something will happen but to not know where or how or who...

So... I believe you
)

Did you post about that 9/11 dream before it happened? If so I'd appreciate a link.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
You just reminded me i had a volcano dream last night too! I don't know which one, but it was unexpected and i had to run from huuuge rocks being spat out - it was beautiful to see though - here's hoping your's was just a dream and not a premonition!

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

People who live with this crap tend not to post things.
I could tell you I tell family/friends etc, but you wouldnt believe me.

I just thought, ok, If i post this, and it doesnt happen, then good.
because it is utter utter madness having dream after dream that comes true, to an extent.

Thing is, this might not be a volcano.
Its just a huge explosion that throws a LOT of crap into the air. its on the news, and people die, a lot of people.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
ahh.

Posted 2 other dreams

1 :
www.abovetopsecret.com...
This happened : Link

2 :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dont know if there was plane craches after

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Thanks for the links, very interesting.
I do believe in dreams coming true, both me and my mother are what I'd like to call 'slightly psychic', I can't control it to any degree and it's nothing special, to me it has just manifested in a lot of paranormal experiences, slightly more tuned intuition, knowing when people are gonna call, picking up on feelings, that kind of stuff.
But my mother have had dreams come true, once prophesising the death of a family member.

So when I said I will remember this I really meant it.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Hi, it would be nice if you were wrong this time. Let's hope it's not
yellowstone that blows or that isle where if it slid ( the mountain )
into the water it would create a tsunami on the east coast.
Imagine if a volcano blew in calif or nearby and a big earthquake
struck as the same time. egads

top topics

join