It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I finally figured out what's going on in the music industry.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
If you've done nothing wrong you've got nothing to fear,
If you've got something to hide you shouldn't even be here.....

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I noticed a push of blond, blue-eyed, white girls lately. it seems if you fit those criteria and look good then you get the job. I always had this hunch that some group just pushes their agenda in the movie and music industry.

Just look at the band Rivet Head and the last time I checked they haven't been signed and they are a good band. None of the band members are blond unless they decided to dye it recently.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
To anyone who is interested in this stuff there is a youtube series called The Industy Exposed.

There are around 60 or so videos that deals with the music industry and the connection it has to the illuminati and devil worshiping.

There is also a website under the same name as the series that has all the videos in one place and a forum where this stuff can be talked about.

I only watched the videos tho because all the people on the forums talk about is god and the bible and it gets tedious.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit777

I wouldnt be surprised given that music is also a math and numbers are prevelent in the occult.

I did some research on this "Rainman" character that Eminem and Jay Z both refer to... and basically they are speaking about a demon that possess them while they create their lyrics.

Now normally you would they are speaking about Rainman the Dustin Hoffman charcter... and they are, but also remember that Rainman was a Supreme Genius with only numbers and math.

(just watch about the first three minutes of the video if you don't want to watch the entire thing.)

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Hip Hop was in my opinion 100% hijacked and re-designed to keep the youth of today so caught up in image they have no passion for anything else.

The ultimate push in consumerism / bling.

When demonstrations were held when I was young, half the crowd were teenagers. Now its just the older generation that seems to give a #.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Originally posted by Spirit777

I wouldnt be surprised given that music is also a math and numbers are prevelent in the occult.

I did some research on this "Rainman" character that Eminem and Jay Z both refer to... and basically they are speaking about a demon that possess them while they create their lyrics.

Now normally you would they are speaking about Rainman the Dustin Hoffman charcter... and they are, but also remember that Rainman was a Supreme Genius with only numbers and math.

(just watch about the first three minutes of the video if you don't want to watch the entire thing.)

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Doomsday 2029]

Yea i saw this series a while back now and i remember it being predominantly about symbolism.

I have heard reference to the rain man before also, to be honest it just makes you wonder...

I mean so many musicians obviously promoting it begs the question of its validity. Is it an actual existing energy or force or is it just opportunists taking an idea and profiting from it?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadtruth
Hip Hop was in my opinion 100% hijacked and re-designed to keep the youth of today so caught up in image they have no passion for anything else.

The ultimate push in consumerism / bling.

When demonstrations were held when I was young, half the crowd were teenagers. Now its just the older generation that seems to give a #.

I agree but i would have to also add that 100% imho is untrue.
Reason being that 100% would include the underground scene.
I can safely say the underground seen has produced some real gems and talants that produce amzing lyrics on truth and consciousness.
But yes from a main stream perspective definatly 100%.

I have heard some of Muse's last album and they strike me as a band that are revealing a lot of the conspiracy through their music but i always wonder if these kind of bands are actually raising peoples awareness or just getting people to by into this conspiracy so that in effect we breath life into it. I mean without any belivers the conspiracy wouldnt exist right?

But then what do i know.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
The strange thing I find about hip hop is that a piece of music is released today, catches your fancy. Then after a couple of weeks, you lose all desire to listen to it. How is that music that was once so lovely becomes distasteful in a matter of days or weeks?

Those who think the music industry is programmed may have a point. If you see the works of artists who have little or no education, one is forced to accept that they just act scripts written for them. How is possible for Rihanna to think up tracks like Russian Roulette or Beyonce talking of Halo? There are other complex lyrics attributed to artists who normally should never dream of such ideas.

Shading kids from the influence of music is vitually impossible as music is all present. My 18 months old kids started reacting to music on TV when he was just 9 months. Now he dances and imitates dancers on music videos.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
OP, I've researched a lot of material on this subject and I think that there is much truth to it. I can't provide links right now, but checkout Hip Hop and Freemasonry: Culture Creation and The Shape Of Things To Come on YouTube. I think you would enjoy it.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by pro-all
The strange thing I find about hip hop is that a piece of music is released today, catches your fancy. Then after a couple of weeks, you lose all desire to listen to it. How is that music that was once so lovely becomes distasteful in a matter of days or weeks?

Those who think the music industry is programmed may have a point. If you see the works of artists who have little or no education, one is forced to accept that they just act scripts written for them. How is possible for Rihanna to think up tracks like Russian Roulette or Beyonce talking of Halo? There are other complex lyrics attributed to artists who normally should never dream of such ideas.

Shading kids from the influence of music is vitually impossible as music is all present. My 18 months old kids started reacting to music on TV when he was just 9 months. Now he dances and imitates dancers on music videos.

You know i saw this video on here the other day of a baby in dipers dancing to Beyonce's all my single ladies.

I thought wow this baby who cant even talk yet is hypnotised by the imanges and music coming out of a screen.

Imagine what it must be doing to us.

I have seen some videos and i have to say it is like a form of symbolism and subtle suggestive hypnosis.

The understanding of psychology in the music industry must now be at a very high level or standard. Psychology is used againts us in order to get us to buy into name brands and new technololgies...also when we watch music videos they are laced with signals that our mind react to and yet which we do not even register on a conscious level , yet these industry psyhcologists know exactly what is happening to us....a scary thought to no be in control of your own programming huh?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
The satanic roots of rock Mi6 behind it ,Crowley.beatles that eat at the roots of trees destroying the fruits, starting with the beatles.
check this link
www.illuminati-news.com...

[edit on 5/19/2010 by dashar]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRoadLessTraveled
OP, I've researched a lot of material on this subject and I think that there is much truth to it. I can't provide links right now, but checkout Hip Hop and Freemasonry: Culture Creation and The Shape Of Things To Come on YouTube. I think you would enjoy it.

Unbelievable.

That was the most incredible documentary I've ever seen... I don't even know what to say.

Thanks.

That really broke down the real agenda.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
[edit on 19-5-2010 by thaknobodi]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Well, as someone who understands inflection, emphasis, psychology, and body language.. Bob Dylan gave me the willies.

I am not quite sure who Satan and God are, it seems that there is a bit of a game going on in this dimension. The Bible is a rehashing of numerous tales, most from the Sumerians, who descended to Ur and Babylon (and eventually Egypt). I am pretty sure Isis, Amen Ra and El (can someone say Israel??) have something to do with it, and this is perhaps something like a final exam in University. Webs and webs of lies and stories, with granules of truth hidden ever so callously.

Thank you for the videos.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
i am an independent artist. sight and sound.

dealing with the entertainment industry is without a doubt the shadiest business i've ever conducted.

even without the occult mysticism thrown in, it is a corrupt beast. even if you don't believe you have a soul, you'll feel like you've lost one after signing away your creative rights. (unless thats your bag.)

to say that an entire genre is irrelevant is a brilliant display of ignorance. just like any other art, trade, or profession there will be pros and there will be hacks.

as far as actually selling one's 'eternal soul'... i have seen a few contracts with some pretty cosmic legalese that mentions giving up rights to intellectual property "throughout the universe and all space-time". and i'll just leave it at that.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
Hip hop, gangsta rap is dead and gone as that was identified as being a chief item on how they indoctrinate the youth. When you put on a hip hop record it tells you the best you can achieve or hope for is being stuck in the ghetto on welfare while pushing narcotics on the corner and busting a cap in those who oppose you.

That is not the message you want to send our young, impressionable youth so in that regard this genre is in effect dead.

When you put on your favourite album from your favourite artist on your preferred medium (lp, 45, 331/3, cassette, 8 track, mini disc, cd, mp3) you want it to lift you up and not tell you that you have no future.

They have figured out a way to indoctrinate those using heavy metal, pop, country, r&b, and alternative so to truly avoid it is to avoid all popular music and stick to vintage classical and vintage operas.

So what happens when people within the industry go from preaching one message to another? What happens when they come out of the darkness and into the light?

I discovered this video and it made perfect sense.... as soon as DMX turned to the light... the industry no longer needs him.

OH THIS VIDEO WAS FIRE!

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Yes you've figured it out......

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Spirit777

All what you wrote sounds so true. When you watch some musical videos you begin to wonder whether what is being portrayed has anything with music like Lil Wayne drop the world or I'm on fire. The negative influence of the music industry is far more than people would ackowledge. It has reached a point where I now believe every piece of music or video has a specific aim of showcasing some subliminals. I have personally started taking steps to do away with my hip hop collection.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Gang banger music......wow what can one say about its clear incorparation in that world.

Cheerleaders of death. The number one and primary teaching tool for young men engaged in that maddness. Teaching to kill.

And these guy set around and talk about it as if it were a natural outcropping of the culture.....bull #.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I know a number of people in the music industry and they have told me that the big labels sign you up and "through it on the wall and sees if it sticks". If it sticks they use it, if it doesn't they keep you on but never use you. If Satan sells, then fine, they make money off of it. The Dark Lord is a musical being anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join