It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN has Equipment Burried in U.S.?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Well, I had an interesting talk with a man a few weeks ago. I don't know much other than he is a retired war vet.

During this talk he went on to explain that several years back (I'm guessing a couple decades?) that he had been working on a railroad (I believe near a base).

He whitenessed a mass of UN gear being hauled through the area, and that it had been buried near the railroad.

His theory is that the gear has been buried there ahead of time in the case of a U.S. societal break down, so the troops can come back and unearth the equipment in the future for use against the citizens.

I believe this person has no reason to lie or make stuff up, he seamed pretty on top of everything that was going on.

(AND NO, I am not going to speak to this person and ask any questions you guys have for him, he's not a personal friend and it would be rather rude of me.)

So my question is ATS. Help me find evidence supporting this, as well as tell me your thoughts.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Scarcer]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Hmmm....A mass of UN gear gets hauled through an area...and then gets buried.

I have to wonder right away who it is that was doing the hauling, if not the US Army. I guess I might be told I am wrong, but it seems odd that the "UN" would have convoys of military-purpose trucks and personnel on the ground in the US that can just wander around and bury things at will.

Would such an entourage of UN vehicles not be noticed by citizens, police or the military itself? Would the railroad not be concerned about people offloading and burying "gear" on its property - especially if it was of the type that could be used against citizens (so, I have to guess your acquaintance is suggesting that weapons and ammo were being buried).

If this kind of thing can go on, more than on a sporadic basis, we really have something to worry about in terms of homeland security. If it was not indicative of some large scale, cross-country UN effort, the UN would have little hope of making any kind of a dent into the combined capabilities of the Police, National Guard, the regular Armed Forces, the private militias - and the pistol packing mamas everywhere.

Maybe I an just missing the import of what your friend thinks he saw, don't know....

[edit on 19-5-2010 by mobiusmale]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
can u imagine the old vehicles
the shape they would be in ???

20+ yrs of rust and corrosion
and non-use. It would be like going
to a junkyard

UNLESS they were hidden in a DUMBS
facility and maintained on regular UN
exercises periodically.

It's possible

but I do know that if the US was to go into
anarchy, the US military would then be controlled
by UN Forces. So it has merit

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Here is why I don't buy this claim:

First off, they wouldn't barry the equipment as it is far too much effort, especially when they can just store it on a military base or another above ground storage facility. Also, the way that the military works is kind of funny. They don't really do things how normal companies would do them, to save money or time. Let's say that the UN came in to keep the peace because of some *event. What would happen is that they would start to ship the equipment in from whatever country was being mandated or volunteered to participate, after they got the mandate or mission. the equipment would then come through air, sea and rail. If it was the US government enforcing a UN function in its own country (or anywhere else), they would just switch regular military vehicles over to the UN mission by painting them as appropriate. In other words, they turn regular military vehicles into the UN vehicles upon orders or mission. There really is no such thing as an UN Army. UN soldiers are just regular army soldiers from a host nation's military that have been tasked with a UN mission.

Also, what many people don't realize, is when they see the UN vehicles on the trains, it's because the US is shipping them, selling them or otherwise providing them to the UN. Either we are building the vehicles here and sending them to the UN or it is another host country's vehicles and they are here most likely for some type of training or upgrading. People seem to never think of this option.

--airspoon

[edit on 19-5-2010 by airspoon]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scarcer
Well, I had an interesting talk with a man a few weeks ago. I don't know much other than he is a retired war vet.

During this talk he went on to explain that several years back (I'm guessing a couple decades?) that he had been working on a railroad (I believe near a base).

He whitenessed a mass of UN gear being hauled through the area, and that it had been buried near the railroad.

His theory is that the gear has been buried there ahead of time in the case of a U.S. societal break down, so the troops can come back and unearth the equipment in the future for use against the citizens.

I believe this person has no reason to lie or make stuff up, he seamed pretty on top of everything that was going on.

(AND NO, I am not going to speak to this person and ask any questions you guys have for him, he's not a personal friend and it would be rather rude of me.)

So my question is ATS. Help me find evidence supporting this, as well as tell me your thoughts.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Scarcer]

Did he definitely mention trucks and equipment with UN insignia on them?
Or did he just see crates with UN followed by a number? I.E. UN numbers used for marking hazmat. Easy mistake to make...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Voiceoftreason

By the sounds of it was at-least UN marked vehicles. Said that they had shipped in and never came back out.

Originally posted by airspoon
Here is why I don't buy this claim:

First off, they wouldn't barry the equipment as it is far too much effort, especially when they can just store it on a military base or another above ground storage facility. Also, the way that the military works is kind of funny. They don't really do things how normal companies would do them, to save money or time. Let's say that the UN came in to keep the peace because of some *event. What would happen is that they would start to ship the equipment in from whatever country was being mandated or volunteered to participate, after they got the mandate or mission. the equipment would then come through air, sea and rail. If it was the US government enforcing a UN function in its own country (or anywhere else), they would just switch regular military vehicles over to the UN mission by painting them as appropriate. In other words, they turn regular military vehicles into the UN vehicles upon orders or mission. There really is no such thing as an UN Army. UN soldiers are just regular army soldiers from a host nation's military that have been tasked with a UN mission.

Also, what many people don't realize, is when they see the UN vehicles on the trains, it's because the US is shipping them, selling them or otherwise providing them to the UN. Either we are building the vehicles here and sending them to the UN or it is another host country's vehicles and they are here most likely for some type of training or upgrading. People seem to never think of this option.

--airspoon

[edit on 19-5-2010 by airspoon]

And thank you airspoon for your viewpoint, this is why I had to ask ATS members. It's a logical viewpoint but I don't exactly enough to debunk what I heard; but is plausible.

TPTB could be of planning this for a long time, and in the event of a societal break down I see it plausible that they would want a future army to by represented by the UN in the name of maintaining peace.

But I don't know everything, not my call.

top topics

join