It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many have read FEMA photographer Kurt Sonnenfeld's account of 9/11?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Interesting interview -- here's a sample:

Voltaire Network: To what degree would your discoveries at Ground Zero expose the government’s involvement in those events? Are you familiar with the investigations that have been carried out by numerous scientists and qualified professionals which not only corroborate your own findings but, in some instances, far exceed them? Do you regard such people as "conspiracy nuts"?

Kurt Sonnenfeld: At the highest levels in Washington, DC, someone knew what was going to happen. They wanted a war so badly that they at least let it happen and most likely even helped it happen.

Sometimes it seems to me that the “nuts” are those who hold to what they’ve been told with an almost religious fervor despite all of the evidence to the contrary — the ones who won’t even consider that there was a conspiracy. There are so many anomalies to the “official” investigation that you can’t blame it on oversight or incompetence. I am familiar with the scientists and qualified professionals to whom you refer, and their findings are convincing, credible, and presented according to scientific protocol — in stark contrast to the findings of the “official” investigation. In addition, numerous intelligence agents and government officials have now come forward with their very informed opinions that the 911 Commission was a farce at best or a cover-up at worst. My experience at Ground Zero is but one more piece of the puzzle.

Voltaire Network: Those events are nearly 8 years behind us. Do you consider that uncovering the truth about 9/11 continues to be an important objective? Why?

Kurt Sonnenfeld: It is of absolute importance. And it will be equally as important in 10 years, or even 50 years if the truth still has not been exposed. It is an important objective because, at this point in history, many people are too credulous to whatever “authority” tells them and too willing to follow...

www.voltairenet.org...

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
isn't he the one that took pics of the TT??

2nd line

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Not just the Twin Towers:

As official videographer for the U.S. government, Kurt Sonnenfeld was detailed to Ground Zero on September 11, 2001, where he spent one month shooting 29 tapes of film: "What I saw at certain moments and in certain places ... is very disturbing!" He never handed them over to the authorities and has been persecuted ever since. Kurt Sonnenfeld lives in exile in Argentina, where he wrote "El Perseguido" (the persecuted). His recently-published book tells the story of his unending nightmare and drives another nail into the coffin of the government’s account of the 9/11 events...

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
isn't he the one that took pics of the TT??

2nd line

He's also the one wanted for murdering his wife who conveniently fled the country, and THEN started saying the big bad government is out to get him.

Funny how none of this talk of all his video-taped "evidence" came out before his wife was murdered, since that happened after 9/11. He's had plenty of time to show the world what he has, now he's saying it will be released in a book?

Smells like a money grab off of the truthers, but hey, he's not the first or only one.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Soloist

LOL -- Sonnenfeld didn't murder his wife, nor did he flee the country:

Voltaire Network: They want you pretty badly for a “crime that did not happen”! How do you account for such doggedness? As a FEMA official, you must have been trusted by your government. At what point did the situation capsize?

Kurt Sonnenfeld: Personally, I wasn’t forced to leave the United States, and I certainly did not “flee”. At the time I was still fairly oblivious to what was actually brewing against me. I hadn’t connected the dots yet; so that when I left in early 2003 I had every intention of returning. I came to Argentina for a short respite; to try to recuperate after all that had happened to me. I travelled here freely, with my own passport, using my own credit cards. But because of an incredible series of events, I have since been forced into exile, and I haven’t been back.

In hindsight, I realize now that the situation had capsized some time before I actually became aware that it had capsized. Initially, the false accusation against me was completely irrational, and I was totally destroyed by it. It is incredibly difficult to have suffered the loss of someone you love to suicide, but to then be accused of it is too much to bear. The case was dismissed based on a mountain of evidence that overwhelmingly absolved me (Nancy, my wife, had left behind a suicide note and a journal of suicidal writings; she had a family history of suicide; etc.) The prosecution was 100% sure of my innocence before requesting the dismissal of charge.

If you can't debunk the evidence, try to discredit the source!

So much for your credibility.

[edit on 5/19/2010 by GoldenFleece]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Great thread,
Kurt Sonnenfeld is a very brave man. I would love to see those tapes.
It is obviously clear there are some damaging evidences that points to our government being involve in helping with the destruction of the WTC.

Why was that safe empty in WTC 6? Any one reading this can see very clearly that the Feds were involved and removed their sensitive materials before anything hit the WTC.
Then the fact that FEMA was in NY on the 10 and already set up, reeks of cooperation with insiders who help destroyed the WTC.

I see why these criminals want, Kurt Sonnenfeld, they want the man dead. Trying to frame him for his "wife suicide" did not work, so they tried other things. So much for the whistle blower laws. I suppose our government does not think these laws mean anything when it come to protecting government whistle blowers.

Who needs terrorist when we have them infiltrated in our government?

People are gripped by fear. Everybody knows that if you question US authority you will have problems in some way or another. At minimum you will be discredited and dehumanized. Most likely you’ll find yourself indicted for something completely unrelated, like tax evasion — or something even worse, as in my case. Look at what happened to Secret Service whistle-blower Abraham Bolden, for example, or to chess master Bobby Fischer after he showed his disdain for the US. There are countless other examples. In the past I asked friends and associates to speak out for me to counter all the lies being planted in the media, and all of them were terrified as to the ramifications to themselves and their families.

www.voltairenet.org...

How many of us have been attack by ridicule and insults by members in these 911 threads just for exposing credble scientific findings? Most of us, and that’s something we all can agree on.
The first thing these people try to do is to discredit and dehumanized us by their ridiculing and personal insults, in hoping we will go away and take our truth with us.

Sometimes it seems to me that the “nuts” are those who hold to what they’ve been told with an almost religious fervor despite all of the evidence to the contrary — the ones who won’t even consider that there was a conspiracy. There are so many anomalies to the “official” investigation that you can’t blame it on oversight or incompetence.

www.voltairenet.org...

The very fact we see this here on ATS they are in here every day spewing the OS as a religious truth, yet when you show them undeniable credible scientific evidences they close their eye and their minds tightly shut. In my opinion, many of these people do not want to know the truth. In fact they fear the truth because, if they knew the Truth everything they thought about our wonderful government our leaders to be involved into killing American citizens for their greedy war of aggression would be the biggest betrayal, disgust and hurt and unprecedented shock to over come for some. I really don’t believe some people can handle the truth, as it has been demonstrated in most of these 911 threads.

[color=gold]Voltaire Network: Those events are nearly 8 years behind us. Do you consider that uncovering the truth about 9/11 continues to be an important objective? Why?
[color=gold]Kurt Sonnenfeld: It is of absolute importance. And it will be equally as important in 10 years, or even 50 years if the truth still has not been exposed. It is an important objective because, at this point in history, [color=gold]many people are too credulous to whatever “authority” tells them and too willing to follow. People in a state of shock seek guidance. [color=gold]People who are afraid are manipulable. And being able to manipulate the masses results in unimaginable benefits to a lot of very rich and very powerful people. War is incredibly expensive, but the money has to go somewhere. War is very profitable for the very few. And somehow their sons always end up in Washington DC, making the decisions and writing the budgets, while the sons of the poor and the poorly-connected always end up on the enemy lines, taking their orders and fighting their battles. [color=gold]The enormous black-budget of the US Department of Defense represents an unlimited money machine for the military-industrial complex, figuring in the multi-trillions of dollars, and it will continue to be so until the masses wake up, recuperate their skepticism and demand accountability. Wars (and false pretexts for war) will not cease until the people realize the true motive of war and stop believing “official” explanations.

www.voltairenet.org...
I agree with what Kurt says we will not see any change in this country until people wake up and turn off that propaganda machine we call television and start looking into out side sources where the Truth lies.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by impressme]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soloist
Smells like a money grab off of the truthers, but hey, he's not the first or only one.

Yeah, for a book that's written in Spanish, I'm sure it'll be a NY Times bestseller!

It always amuses me when the debunkers accuse authors and researchers of trying to get rich off the 9/11 truth movement. Like anyone would accuse their own government of a heinous mass murder if they didn't have damned good evidence to back it up. Do you think James Bamford was just out to make money when he exposed Operation Northwoods? Was decorated WW II veteran and historian Robert Stinnet trying to get rich when he spent 14 years researching FDR's foreknowledge of Pearl Harbor?

Anyway, there are much quicker and easier ways of making money. You know, like becoming a professional debunker and spending 99% of your time here on the 9/11 forum.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

It always amuses me when the debunkers accuse authors and researchers of trying to get rich off the 9/11 truth movement.

It always amuses me how you guys stumble over yourselves to trust these people.

Ask yourself: if he has firm evidence of a massive government conspiracy and isn't looking to profit from it, then why has he not released his findings?

The answer is either that they're not quite as world beating as you want to believe (or he claims), or that he's waiting for the optimum time to make money out of them. Or a combination of the two, most likely.

Also, you are presumably aware that he wasn't the only person picking over the WTC site in the immediate aftermath. He is, however, the only one to make such sensational claims. The other hundreds have somehow kept silent. Which is odd.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
Ask yourself: if he has firm evidence of a massive government conspiracy and isn't looking to profit from it, then why has he not released his findings?

Did you bother to read the article? He wrote a book about his "findings" -- and as the only FEMA cameraman who spent a month at Ground Zero, there's no reason not to believe him. NO ONE would set themselves up for that type of harassment.

Also, you are presumably aware that he wasn't the only person picking over the WTC site in the immediate aftermath. He is, however, the only one to make such sensational claims. The other hundreds have somehow kept silent.

What a ridiculous statement. I first became interested in 9/11 because of a book written by a couple of firefighters/rescue workers who claimed they found 3 of the 4 black boxes (that the government says were never recovered -- one of the many historical firsts.) When I received the book, it contained "deception dollars" that had 9/11 Truth websites printed on them -- bookmarked to the page where they described recovering the black boxes and being threatened by anonymous federal agents if they told anyone about it.

Let's see, who should I believe -- WTC employees who heard explosions before any plane impacted -- along with firefighters/rescue workers and a FEMA cameraman who spent months at Ground Zero -- or the professional cockroach debunkers who spend their lives on ATS trying to defame and discredit the many honest people whose personal experiences vastly contradict the Official Fairy Tale?

[edit on 5/19/2010 by GoldenFleece]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Did you bother to read the article? He wrote a book about his "findings"

Did you read it?

Voltaire Network: Last but not least: what will you do with your tapes?

Kurt Sonnenfeld: I am convinced that my tapes reveal many more anomalies than I am capable of recognizing given my limited qualifications. I will therefore cooperate in any way that I can with serious and reliable experts in a common endeavour to expose the truth.

Have you seen these tapes? Weirdly I'm guessing not. Perhaps he thinks you guys aren't serious and reliable. Or perhaps they're not quite as dynamite as he'd have you believe.

as the only FEMA cameraman who spent a month at Ground Zero, there's no reason not to believe him. NO ONE would set themselves up for that type of harassment.

No reason? The fact that he's wanted on a murder charge and is therefore desperate to show that he shouldn't be extradited might skew his testimony somewhat. If he can pretend that the US government are trying to silence him then it explicitly helps his cause.

You have a charming faith in human nature if you can't see why a man in such a position might want to lie.

What a ridiculous statement. I first became interested in 9/11 because of a book written by a couple of firefighters/rescue workers who claimed they found 3 of the 4 black boxes...

I didn't say nobody else had made any claims. Indeed I've read the testimony of the rescue workers you describe and they weren't 100 per cent sure that they'd found the black boxes. (A side note - notice how Sonnenfeld makes erroneous claims about the black boxes in the interview you link to).

My point is that Sonnenfeld says that his photos and tapes show extraordinary anomalies in the WTC rubble. He is the only responder - as far as I know - to make this claim, despite the huge numbers that were on site.

He also admits that he makes these claims retrospectively, that he saw nothing he considered unusual at the time. And oddly enough he only started pointing out "anomalies" after he was rearrested for the murder of his wife. He never mentioned them at the time of the original trial. Almost as if he has some kind of agenda now...

Let's see, who should I believe...

I'd make an informed decision based on who has a vested interest. Face it, this guy is probably jumping on your bandwagon - and he can't even get some basic Truther facts right - to try and stay out of jail.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

reply to post by Komodo

Not just the Twin Towers:

He never handed them over to the authorities and has been persecuted ever since.

Someone with (what would appear to be powerful) evidence to help shed light on the truther theories that thousands of innocent people were murdered by top secret organizations or the government who does not publish it is either lying (either for fame or money) or has the blood of thousands of people on his hands.

Also if he was in possession of said information and the government or top secret organizations felt that it was information that could expose the conspiracy then he would be dead.

Also he was a suspect in the death of his wife. The article I raid said they found a suicide note and powder burns on the wife's hand and not on the husband's and that the charges of murder were dropped.

I believe that he most likely was harassed or heckled by hardcore debunkers who refuse to admit that there are reliable sources that support truther theories.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by iamcpc]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
Great thread,
Kurt Sonnenfeld is a very brave man. I would love to see those tapes.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by impressme]

I would love to see those tapes too. Unfortunately in some articles i'm reading about this very reliable source of information to support some of the truther theories i'm reading that he has not released his information.

"During the period after his release in June 2002, Sonnenfeld claims that federal authorities asked a co-worker (at ground zero) about the tapes he had made of the wreckage of the WTC site and that the co-worker stated that he believed that Sonnenfeld had handed them over to the authorities in New York. In reality, Sonnenfeld claims that he had stored them in a make-up box in a closet. "

www.sott.net...

also the post by komodo

"He never handed them over to the authorities and has been persecuted ever since."

So if he did put all of his findings out there for everyone to see at the risk of persecution yes he was a brave man. If he put all his findings and evidence out there in his book for 29.99 then I think that is very messed up. If he didn't release his videos and evidence as some sources indicate then he's a coward and the blood of thousands of innocent people is on his hands.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soloist
He's also the one wanted for murdering his wife who conveniently fled the country, and THEN started saying the big bad government is out to get him.

Funny how none of this talk of all his video-taped "evidence" came out before his wife was murdered, since that happened after 9/11. He's had plenty of time to show the world what he has, now he's saying it will be released in a book?

...and there it is! these conspiracy people ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS leave out some gigantic detail that, if we knew what it was, it would convince us of the exact opposite of what they're trying to tell us. This is becuase the conspiracy people have an agenda to get us to be equally as paranoid as they themselves are, rather than to any desire to examine the facts of 9/11.

I myself go by the photographs of Joel Meyerowitz, a NYC photographer who more or less snuck into the ground zero area and documented the entire cleanup process in his photos. He published many of them in his book, "Aftermath", which I have, and his photos show thousands and thousands of WTC support columns and NOT ONE show any demolitions damage. They're all either broken at the ends, snapped like a twig, or twisted in chastly angles before tearing like paper. So the question that the OP should have asked was, "How many people have seen the photos of Joel Meyerowitz?"

I notice that Meyerowitz didn't murder his wife, and as a result, he's not on the lamb and his photos haven't "suspiciously gone missing" and are freely available to anyone who wants them.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

reply to post by Soloist

Sonnenfeld didn't murder his wife, nor did he flee the country:

I see.... so leaving the country right after the murder and not coming back to the point of having to fight extradition is normal behavior then. Mmmhmm, sure.

Of course now this murderer has a wife in Argentina that could be in serious danger, but that's ok too, huh? I mean he said he didn't do anything, and surely he didn't flee.

Nah, he's sane as can be. We're talk about the guy who:

started to be harassed in various ways: lightbulbs at his home would be found unscrewed, locks unlocked, and he would be followed and photographed despite taking refuge at friends; homes in other cities and states

Noooo, not the old "evil government unscrewing lightbulbs trick" and locks unlocked!!! Say it isn't so. Funny how that article is from 2006, and although very sympathetic towards ol' Kurty, nothing is mentioned about the "evidence" of an inside jobbity-job.

He has no problems accusing them of unscrewing lightbulbs (LOL) but nary a word on 9/11.

If you can't debunk the evidence, try to discredit the source!

What "evidence"? Have you seen any of his "evidence"? I guess you'll have to buy his book to get to the truth, eh? Let me know how that works out for you LOL!

So much for your credibility.

Well, since I'm "paid government disinfo"(LOL), I could care less what you and your ilk think.

I do think it's funny that those that call for a new investigation and think they are the most awesome internet sleuths have no problem leaving out huge details of a story because those details cast serious doubt upon the credibility, honesty, motivation, and reality of the claims made.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Indeed I've read the testimony of the rescue workers you describe and they weren't 100 per cent sure that they'd found the black boxes.

Another atrocious debunker lie. They knew EXACTLY what they found. Which is why they were threatened by federal agents. Gee, now why would the government not want anyone to know the black boxes were found? That fact in itself suggests government complicity and a MASSIVE cover-up. They sure hyped the hell out of finding a "hijackers" passport (another laughable moment -- kinda like finding the "hijackers" luggage with a Koran, 767 manual and suicide note!) As one FBI agent said, "it's almost like this evidence was planted for us to find."

My point is that Sonnenfeld says that his photos and tapes show extraordinary anomalies in the WTC rubble. He is the only responder - as far as I know - to make this claim, despite the huge numbers that were on site.

As far as you know. Conveniently forgot about the guys who found the black boxes, didn't you?

I'd make an informed decision based on who has a vested interest.

Yeah, you professional debunkers don't have a vested interest, do you? Which is why you spend your lives on ONE forum -- spinning lies and deceit and attacking anyone who tries to tell the truth.

I invite anyone to check it out for themselves:

Trickofthe Shade

iamcpc

Soloist

GoodOlDave

Despicable.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Indeed I've read the testimony of the rescue workers you describe and they weren't 100 per cent sure that they'd found the black boxes.

Another atrocious debunker lie. They knew EXACTLY what they found. Which is why they were threatened by federal agents. Gee, now why would the government not want anyone to know the black boxes were found? That fact in itself suggests government complicity and a MASSIVE cover-up. They sure hyped the hell out of finding a "hijackers" passport (another laughable moment -- kinda like finding the "hijackers" luggage with a Koran, 767 manual and suicide note!) As one FBI agent said, "it's almost like this evidence was planted for us to find."

As far as you know. Conveniently forgot about the guys who found the black boxes, didn't you?

I'd make an informed decision based on who has a vested interest.

Yeah, you professional debunkers don't have a vested interest, do you? Which is why you spend your lives on ONE forum -- spinning lies and deceit and attacking anyone who tries to tell the truth.

Trickofthe Shade

iamcpc

Soloist

GoodOlDave

Despicable.

I can't comment on the black box because, up to this point, I've been researching the collapse of the WTC towers. Whereas I'm sure the black box added mass to the planes hitting the towers I've not read about that in any sources when discussing the collapse of the WTC towers.

I'm not sure if I'm included with that statement about professional debunkers. First off I'm not a debunker. My research has let me to my official standpoint:

I believe that there are science and experts that support debunker theories as well as science and experts that support some truther theories.

I believe that to accept a truther or debunker theory is to ignore the science and experts who disagree with your viewpoint.

Also the spinning lies and deceit accusations spins both ways. I would say that failure to acknowledge that is a method of deceit in itself. It implies that truthers do not spin lies and deceit and attacking anyone who tries to tell the truth.

Also the "truth" is such a broad term. I associate the worth TRUTH with the word PROOF. You must offer proof that your statement is true.

STATEMENT:
WTC towers 1, 2, and 7 were real and collapsed.

I can't even come close to proving that statement is true. I can offer tons and tons of evidence to support that theory but I can't offer PROOF. NO ONE CAN OFFER PROOF OF ANYTHING.

I can only cite what experts say. When the experts disagree I point out to truthers that experts disagree with truther theories and I also point out to debunkers that experts disagree with debunker theories.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by iamcpc

"I'm not sure if I'm included with that statement about professional debunkers. First off I'm not a debunker. My research has let me to my official standpoint: "

May i sugest you start with the basics and learn a bit about physics before continuing your reseach because most people i know that have tryed to find the truth have managed it just by knowing a little physics and applying these rules to the events of 9/11

Wings on a plane don't bend back on impact and the body of a plane does not vanish into a small whole.

Mobile phones don't work too well on planes (Faraday cage)

Buildings don't fall at near freefall speed. (newton)

Fire from a building does not melt steel (General physics)

Blast from the side of the building require energy (e=Mc/2)

Compressed air escapes a building following the least path of resistance.
(Wright Brothers)

I could go on and i'm sure when you learn a bit more about physics you might join in and help me but if phyics is not what your good at then follow the money and if thats too boring then read up on coincidence theory.

Like you i started out thinking all those people that said 9/11 was an inside job were leftwing nut jobs so i set out to prove them wrong, read for weeks and here we are today.

Black boxes missing and yet a passport flew out one of the hijackers back pocket and was found in a few days must start bells ringing in your head so follow it and see if you connect the dots.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Soloist

Did you even check your own link before you made that claim??
Seems like you spend as much time in this forum as I do. LOL

You just keep digging yourself in deeper, eh? Can't answer my question about Kurt's evidence I see... this thread and all discussions about this wanted wife killer mean nothing without it. So who's doing the distracting? Maybe you're the one getting paid! LOL

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LieBuster
May i sugest you start with the basics and learn a bit about physics before continuing your reseach because most people i know that have tryed to find the truth have managed it just by knowing a little physics and applying these rules to the events of 9/11

Wings on a plane don't bend back on impact and the body of a plane does not vanish into a small whole.

Wow, before you start to belittle others about "learning the basics of physics" , perhaps you could learn the basics of grammar and spelling.

And then after you learn to spell, perhaps look into why you think that the old truther mantra of steel melting actually happened.

Black boxes missing and yet a passport flew out one of the hijackers back pocket and was found in a few days must start bells ringing in your head so follow it and see if you connect the dots.

Wow. Profound. You mean some things actually survive explosions and fire while other things get destroyed? Say it isn't so!

Dots...........connected.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LieBuster
reply to post by iamcpc

"I'm not sure if I'm included with that statement about professional debunkers. First off I'm not a debunker. My research has let me to my official standpoint: "

Mobile phones don't work too well on planes (Faraday cage)

Buildings don't fall at near freefall speed. (newton)

Blast from the side of the building require energy (e=Mc/2)

Compressed air escapes a building following the least path of resistance.
(Wright Brothers)

I could go on and i'm sure when you learn a bit more about physics you might join in and help me but if phyics is not what your good at then follow the money and if thats too boring then read up on coincidence theory.

When you make all of these claims do you have a source or are they all 100% you un-expert opinion? I will responde to your claims one at a time.

1.Wings on a plane don't bend back on impact and the body of a plane does not vanish into a small whole.

I assume you're talking about the pentagon.

This may or may not be true. I have not researched the pentagon so I'll just chalk this one up to being 100% un-expert opinion untill either you or I cite a source.

2. Buildings don't fall at near freefall speed.

They don't? What speed to they fall at then? You should google destroyed in seconds apartment. A building that was not demolished that fell near freefall speed. (i can't link to the video from work to cite my source so you will have to use your thinking cap and google for this one)

Free fall describes any motion of a body where gravity is the only or dominant force acting upon it. Things falling (especially heavy things not affected much by wind resistance) always fall at free fall speeds.

SOURCE en.wikipedia.org...

Also let me direct you to

Gene corley Vice president construction technology laboratories
ronald strum senior petrographer
charles thornton engineer
paul mlakar concrete tech division US corps of engineers
SOURCE:www.civil.northwestern.edu...

Several people who know more about physics than you do who would disagree with that statement. I guess the professors and Northwestern need to learn about physics when they publish articles in the JOURNAL OF ENGINEERING MECHANICS.

Again i'll chalk that up to 100% un-expert opinion.

3. Fire from a building does not melt steel.

The published reports indicate that the fire did not melt the steel. They indicated that the fire WEAKENED the steel. Notice the words WEAKEN and MELT are different words. I made sure to make the word weaken in all caps for you in the quote.

"the subsequent unusually large jet-fuel ignited multi-floor fires (which reached temperatures as high as 1,000 degrees Celsius) significantly WEAKENED the floors and columns with dislodged fireproofing to the point where floors sagged and pulled inward on the perimeter columns. This led to the inward bowing of the perimeter columns and failure of the south face of WTC 1 and the east face of WTC 2, initiating the collapse of each of the towers."

SOURCE: wtc.nist.gov...

4. Blast from the side of the building require energy (e=Mc/2)

Wow. That equasion has nothing to do with the WTC collapses.

E is energy, m is mass, and c is the speed of light in a vacuum. It's an equasion that points out that small amounds of mass are equal to large amounts of energy and visa versa.

SOURCE: en.wikipedia.org...

5. Now to the statement blasts from the side of the building require energy. First off I accept that to be true. Yet I will still say do you have an expert source or is that 100% your un-expert opinion? For the love of God please cite your source! I would love to find out what quackpot told you that e=mc2 has anything to do with the WTC collapses.

Now onto the point of the blasts or "squibs" coming from the sides of the building. Experts say that the squibs are evidence of controlled demolition.
(I know that I've read the articles by richard gage and steven jones but I can't find the links to quote or offer as a source)

Experts also say the blasts or "squibs" are not evidence of controlled demolition.

Source: www.journalof911studies.com...

www.popularmechanics.com...

Now experts have stated that the squibs both do and do not indicate controlled demolition. So I'm going to go with if the squibs did or did not indicate controlled demolition then the experts would agree. No one knows for certain (because of conflicting expert testimony) if they do or do not present evidence that the building was demolished.

6. Compressed air escapes a building following the least path of resistance.

Isn't this what the debunkers just said caused the squibs? Isn't this what I just said (because of conflicting expert testimony) could not be used to debunk the demolition theories? Why are you trying to debunk your own theories?

7. Mobile phones don't work too well on planes

Again do you have a source or is this your 100% un-expert opinion?

"Contrary to Dewdney's findings, we have received reports that cell phones do work from aircraft. Other evidence that cell phone calls are possible from jetliners in flight comes from a study by Carnegie Mellon researchers that monitored spectrum frequencies generated by cell phone transmissions during flights"
Source: 911research.wtc7.net...

Source: ME. I had a lady threaten to start screaming when I called my girlfriend in the middle of a flight. My phone worked just fine.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by iamcpc]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join