It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WEATHERMAN ADMITS MILITARY SPRAYING IN OUR SKIES

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Just watched this and am wondering is this guy some dude making a movie or is he a real TV weather man ?

Was anyone watching this guy live at the time he gave this report ?

Very interesting how he got right into his little blurb about the military then went right back into the weather report , wonder if he still has a job .

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
HA!

Holy crap. He just out and says it...

Ok Phage, OZWeatherman, who else?! What do you guys have to say to an EX-MARINE WEATHERMAN confirming the conspiracy??

That is about as good as it gets as far as an expert on this subject...

Is he just taken by the 'conspiracy lore' from the internet?

I for one am not surprised, because I can tell just by looking at 'chemtrails' that they are not just ice particles from the exhaust...

I am still willing to be wrong, but with guys like this that are crazy with me I'm inclined to keep on the side of the debate that says they are spraying poisonous aluminum onto us...

It might not be sinister, but the road to hell was paved with good intentions...

Great find, thanks for posting Max.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Actually he said that military aircraft were dropping chaff
in the area which are military countermeasures.

Definition here: .
"Also called window. Military. strips of metal foil dropped by an aircraft to confuse enemy radar by creating false blips."

So the title of the video at youtube.com is wrong.

]

[edit on 18-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

He didn't say squat about so called 'chemtrails.'

He mentioned the well known releasing of chaff that is designed to interfere w/ radar.

I'm sure this thread has been debunked before as proof of so called 'chemtrails.'

Best,
SN

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Oh ok so 'chaff' is something different than 'chemtrails'?!

That sounds like an easy way out to me... a semantics game.

It just happens to be made of the same things that the proponents of 'chemtrails' claim planes are spraying?

It sounds to me like the 'chemtrails' crowd has just been using their own term, when they could just be saying 'chaff' instead...

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
He called it chaff, so to debunkers, that is OK and not harmful I guess. So then they get to call all chemtrails chaff, if they show up on radar. I do not think what he said is a secret but a lot of nonchaff I think gets covered up by chaff.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Do you not know what "chaff" is? Certainly not liquid chemicals being sprayed. Think tiny pieces of aluminized paper which is dropped out of planes to throw heat seeking missiles off track.

Chemtrails stupidity needs to go into the hoax forum.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by skunknuts

He described what was in this, which is chemtrails, and he said they would not admit this officially.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Sorry, but you're intentionally not being objective on the matter. Do some research on chaff before you start implying that the people trying to explain this issue are the ones distorting the truth. Can chaff even be seen by the naked eye? It's not 'semantics.'

Best,
SN

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
reply to post by Max_TO

Do you not know what "chaff" is? Certainly not liquid chemicals being sprayed. Think tiny pieces of aluminized paper which is dropped out of planes to throw heat seeking missiles off track.

Chemtrails stupidity needs to go into the hoax forum.

NO. I am sick of this behavior, I have stated before.

In no way should anyone be suggesting a move to the hoax forum.

The debate is still open... and wide open with this weatherman's statement.

Are you aware that aluminum is highly toxic? Like... thats why anti-perspirant leads to alzheimers

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

To my knowledge I didn't use the word chemtrails ?

Is this kind of spraying ok to people ? Given the area this chaff spray covers , as depicted on his weather radar , should we not find this troubling ?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Ugh. We've been over all this before. Here's one example:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Chaff is chaff. No big deal. End discussion, please.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I would love to understand more what you are trying to get at...

I am objective only to a point... and that point would be when a ex-marine weatherman says that military planes are spraying aluminum for 'anti-radar' purposes.

I mean, this doesn't have to be a depopulation agenda... It can just be a big #-up on the military's part.

I, for one, do not agree with spraying aluminum bits, or even metallicized paper for ANY purpose unless we know exactly what it does in our lungs and to our waterways etc.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO

To my knowledge I didn't use the word chemtrails ?

Is this kind of spraying ok to people ? Given the area this chaff spray covers , as depicted on his weather radar , should we not find this troubling ?

Chaff is strips of aluminum, not a micronized spray.

When you said 'spray,' everyone knows you were referring to the phenomenon of 'chemtrails,' which is a completely different issue than the releasing of chaff.

Best,
SN

P.S. I don't use anti-persperants, but I will have canned beverages, food cooked in aluminum pots, etc. What about you other guys?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Please add any comments ti the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join