It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jefferson County geometry teacher uses wrong example to teach angles --- assassination of President

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
if it was anyone else anywhere in the world except a (i assume white) teacher in the south talking about killing the president (black or white) showing the proper angles and everything the CIA would have had drones flying over this "insurgents" house and bombing his family to smithereens. But since its a (presumed white) guy from the south talking and teaching kids how he would kill a black president its all ok. Seems funny to me cuz if this was bush and anyone even pretended to do something like this the secret service would have locked em under a secret prison in europe somewhere by now.

if he wanted to teach them angles and using a presidential assassination as the method he could easily have used JFK , the most perplexing presidential assassination conspiracy ive ever heard of, as an example.

call me a conspiracy theorist (glad im in the right place
) but it seems as if the secret service for barack is hella lackluster. did you see his first speech in chicago? if you didnt i advise you go watch it on yourtube or something. but its like a classic sniper/assassin movie scene with big red targets that say shoot here. theres flags of all sizes and shapes littered all around the podium, which had im told bullet proof glass around it on like 3 sides, well from what i saw it was mostly just the front. if i was a sniper in a movie i would have thought this is a setup they wouldnt have made it this easy. they've provided me every tool i need to gauge the distance wind speed and velocity so i can kill this guy easily.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by abcddcba]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Google ,dealy plaza 3-d video,then google,kennedy second shooter confession.

The video will make it easy to find the location of the second shooter.Just remember to draw lines from the President that form a triangle funnel shape gettin larger as they get further from the President--then look where they go---,make sure that the parameters of the funnel DO NOT TOUCH THE FIRST LADY.

You have just designated the second shooters shooting lanes,possibly a thirds as well if he was also told not to hit the first Lady,obviously Oswald was put in a position that made him LESS LIKELY TO HIT THE FIRST LADY THAN ANY OTHER POSITION POSSIBLE IN THE SETUP.

The confession of the second sniper IS EXACTLY AS I EXTRAPOLATED,he even says he was told not to hit the First Lady,case closed.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join