It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oath Keepers Proves That There WERE Troops Who Refused to Confiscate Guns During Katrina

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

I never lumped everyone that graduates from Yale into the same category. But considering the elite that rise out of these institutions........the same elite that continue to wreak havoc on the US and the world, infiltrate our government and are running multinational corporations I find it ironic and funny that the head of the "Oath Keepers" decided to receive his education at this same type of "institution".

But I find it more ironic that cops and soldiers who pledged allegiance to the same tyrannical and corrupt puppetmasters in the beginning and who they to this day are still serving..........are going to be the saviors of the Republic. American irony and hypocrisy at its finest. I'm goin to arrest you for that pot sir.......but don't worry I'll come to the rescue if you ever want to abolish your government.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

There is no spray called "Troll Away". They are like cockroaches....all you can do is starve them by not allowing them any food.

Don't feed the trolls. Your first hint that this was a troll was his first post: full of hate, and "F the Oathkeepers". It is obvious that his only purpose was to elicit a response. Just ignore him.

On the subject of the OP: I would hope to see more and more officers enroll. Patriotism might be all that protects The People from The Military.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

So youv'e decided to make fun of Eagle Scouts as a theatre major? Oh wow! I thought I had heard it all. I forgot you all are a bunch of ruff neck tough guys willing to lay down your life for the cause eh?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Its a fine line that separates us all on constitutional matters. I agree with the oath keepers becomming a organization which should give them greater and greater power to resist the evil-asshats that try to tear the constitution appart. We should support them, for any progress is worth a try.
I myself, however think that due to the hero worship of the cop and soldier, that they will be reprimanded, and others will take their place.
Until people who face these attacks on their rights, start to kill those who act in treasonous ways, nothing will be accomplished. Politics is just a erosion of honor. People have to draw lines, and stand firm, thats what our founding fathers have done, nothing less would help, just confuse.
DRAW YOUR LINES PEOPLE. or dig your graves, for all the irs tax monies this year went for WAR, and this war is not just against muslims, its against you, your rights, your way of life, the free trade act is treason against our country, and you see your factories close only to go overseas as the proof of its result. The nwo wants your guns, your land, your money. Our government has placed national lands as backing for loans to china without our permission,or our vote. They set up a system of poison to kill you with cancer as to not re-tire and collect your just due. They poison your children to get control of more of your money, to string us out in the system. They have printed money as to de-value your savings and retirement monies. THATS WHY THEY WANT YOUR GUNS, before people use them as they have in the past to set the constitution back in the for-front of america. draw your lines, i have. To vote democrate or republican is evil, plain and simple fact, for the parties are controled, and play you against you in their game. Obama is a shining example of this, as bush before him, and clinton before that. Wake the f**k up and draw the line. Ron paul for pres , and if that makes me a- HOME GROWN TERRORIST, COME GET MY GUN

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Yeah now I'm a troll because I criticize the Oath Keepers. LMAO!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy

So youv'e decided to make fun of Eagle Scouts as a theatre major? Oh wow! I thought I had heard it all. I forgot you all are a bunch of ruff neck tough guys willing to lay down your life for the cause eh?

I'll tell you what sport, the girls in the theater were a damn sight prettier than the Boy Scouts, and a lot more fun to go camping with. Listen, you actually made a really good point about the drug war, so focus on that and stay on topic for a while.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Jean Paul Zodeaux]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

Like I said earlier........let's put the power of protecting the republic into the hands of a person that goes to work everyday willing to ruin your life for an ounce of pot yet is willing to lay down their life to protect the Consitution? HAHA. Americans are so stupid nowadays. We are a full fledged police state BECAUSE of our out of control military and police. Yet they are going to protect us?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

reply to post by alienreality

I never lumped everyone that graduates from Yale into the same category.

That's EXACTLY what you've done and continue to do -- which makes about as much sense as condemning the founder of Oath Keepers because he has the same last name as Cecil Rhodes.

But I find it more ironic that cops and soldiers who pledged allegiance to the same tyrannical and corrupt puppetmasters in the beginning and who they to this day are still serving..........are going to be the saviors of the Republic.

Who else is going to do it? Certainly not disturbed, misinformed armchair posters like yourself .

American irony and hypocrisy at its finest. I'm goin to arrest you for that pot sir.......but don't worry I'll come to the rescue if you ever want to abolish your government.

Another ignorant and ridiculous statement. Oath Keepers has nothing to do with marijuana or abolishing governments -- just upholding and defending the Constitution:

OATH KEEPERS: ORDERS WE WILL NOT OBEY

1. We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.

2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people

3. We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to military tribunal.

4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.

5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.

6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.

7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.

8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control."

9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.

10.We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Most guys heavily involved in drama least of all who majored in it in college were hardly interested in the girls anyways..........

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Yep, you're right, this clowns a troll. Oh well, always give them the benefit of the doubt until they remove all doubt.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

So basically the Oath Keepers aren't going to really do anything in the face of tyranny then? So what god damn good are they?

The ENTIRE POINT of protecting the Constitution is to ABOLISH THE GOVERNMENT if in fact it becomes too tryannical, corrupt, and invasive. Wow sounds like you and the Oath Keepers need to study the history of the Founding Fathers and the Constitution you supposedly want to protect. Its' easy to "disobey" an order. It's another to be willing to lay down your life in the face of tyranny with force if necessary.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Zos,

Something just doesn't add up. The level of vitriol you're bringing to this post (and the other posters frankly) is just weird. Did an OathKeepers dingo take your baby? I think the OathKeeper ideal is spot on and the evidence is in the OP that they are doing what they promised. Hoping when the shtf I get one knocking at my door because nobody's disarming me.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by howmuch4another

You are exactly right, you want an Oathkeeper knocking on your door. He/she will warn you, and may possibly loan you a gun and give you some ammo.
Oathkeepers are not out to overthrow the government, that is for armchair warriors that talk a good show, but apparently aren't willing to walk the walk they say needs to be walked.
They talk the walk.
Oathkeepers has active LE and military, they simply CANNOT advocate the overthrow of the government they work for. But, they can hold it in check.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Excellent post! I read stories of people who said there were areas that even those willing to confiscate either wouldn't try or backed down when told their guns would not be given up without a fight. Gee never heard that on the news...

[edit on 18-5-2010 by hawkiye]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join