It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservative Christian support to Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I'm curious as to why many conservative Christians support Israel and would fight and die for that small country. How can this be? Of course Jesus (If you believe in him) Was from Israel. But Israel main population are Jewish and they don't believe in Jesus at all. Which I don't understand why this influence on this small country. Go to any church and you'll find the pastor praising Israel and that America duty is to defend Israel. Brain washing? You tell me! Are these Israeli supporters faithful or just confused sheep?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Read up on the book of Revelation, don't just read it, but research it, and you'll understand why Conservative Christians support Israel.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
my friend, thank you for bringing this up.. i was a southern church of god kid when young, by 12 i escaped that "mentality". the church is completely controlled by the govt. ANYONE DENYING THIS IS A LIAR OR LOW IQ. which brings me to the point-- it is IQ, by being a bible thumper, you are confessing to being gullible, slow, or not that bright.. never able to understand the bible, just able to take someone else's interpretation. man has always had a need for fellowship, this is known and manipulated by TPTB. of course, anyone in power will want to keep it, imagine if there were all these groups of people rising up against persecution by the zionists.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Jesus/Yeshua was born of a hebrew woman.
I support Israel even though the orthodox
jews seem to hate christians.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

In general, 'conservative' translates to 'fascist'. Therefore, this thread could be read as 'Fascist Christian supports Israel'.

NO surprises there - Israel is a fascist led country. The fact that members of a generally fascist religion in the form of Christianity should support a fascist regime is no surprise.

Thread killed.

Parallex.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by rebeldog

Well, you were a member of a southern church of God.
I am a independent,fundamental BAPTIST,all the way
down to my ankle length skirts.I read the King James
Bible and the Torah among other scriptures as well.
I have enough IQ points to take you on anytime and
anywhere you like.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Funny thing is the people we are fighting DO believe Jesus was a prophet, they just believe another came 500 years later. Mormons believe another came about 700 years after that.

But our "ally" is the ONE people who not only killed, but still mock jesus to this day.

These people use "Black Christian" as a bad word, like a double negative to them as they are saying it to white people, and tell Christens to "Go back to Jesus".

All because they were there.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by breakingdradles]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

as a challenge to IQ? or as a challenge to jesus freakness? who wrote the KJV? who was this king james? nicea 1? nicea 2? have you ever seen "religulous" by bill maher? bill hicks?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Israel is menace to peace in the ME and the world. They control the US government which they use to push their agenda and defned their illegal actions through the security councile. They slaugter innocent Palestinians, terrorize the ME, and start wars.

I say F*CK ISRAEL!

FYI Your god Jesus was born in Palestine. Why aren't you defending the Palestinians!? Why are defending murderers who don't even believe in your god when the Palestinians do believe in Jesus!?

[edit on 5/18/10 by Misoir]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog
my friend, thank you for bringing this up.. i was a southern church of god kid when young, by 12 i escaped that "mentality". the church is completely controlled by the govt. ANYONE DENYING THIS IS A LIAR OR LOW IQ. which brings me to the point-- it is IQ, by being a bible thumper, you are confessing to being gullible, slow, or not that bright.. never able to understand the bible, just able to take someone else's interpretation. man has always had a need for fellowship, this is known and manipulated by TPTB. of course, anyone in power will want to keep it, imagine if there were all these groups of people rising up against persecution by the zionists.

Before ridiculing the intelligence or IQ of others, you may want to ensure that your post or means of passing along this opinion isn't riddled with errors in grammar and logic.

Eric

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
Israel is menace to peace in the ME and the world. They control the US government which they use to push their agenda and defned their illegal actions through the security councile. They slaugter innocent Palestinians, terrorize the ME, and start wars.

I say F*CK ISRAEL!

So what do you suggest to do to remove this menace?

I'm all for defending the weak but genocide is out of the question. Genocide will not be addressed by another genocide because that will only perpetuate the violent state of humanity.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dherik

Read up on the book of Revelation, don't just read it, but research it, and you'll understand why Conservative Christians support Israel.

The first reply you got answered it. Conservative Christians are by and large Evangelical. They believe that Armageddon is imminent and that when Armageddon happens they will be raptured to heaven and get front row seats to all us heathens being slaughtered in the final battle.

Before any of that though the state of Israel had to be created, so they worked to create it. Now that Israel as a state is real they just need to find a way to destroy Islam's most holy shrine and rebuild King Solomon's Temple on the rubble. Then like 144,000 Jews are supposed to convert to Christianity and be raptured with the Evangelicals.

Now anyone with half a mind can see this would surely cause an Armageddon, whether anyone would be magically whisked away is much more a matter of blind faith. Kinda like extracting every possible natural resource and leaving blighted wastelands in your wake because "God put it here for us to use up before Armageddon." Iraq used to be a Cypress forest you know. Some prophecies are self-fulfilling.

+1 on F@RK ISRAEL, we should have put them in their place with they destroyed the U.S.S. Liberty. They've infiltrated our intelligence system, paid off our politicians, and are using our troops to fight their wars in the Middle East. Then of course there is the ongoing Palestinian Holocaust.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by wanderingwaldo]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
I'm curious as to why many conservative Christians support Israel and would fight and die for that small country. How can this be? Of course Jesus (If you believe in him) Was from Israel. But Israel main population are Jewish and they don't believe in Jesus at all. Which I don't understand why this influence on this small country. Go to any church and you'll find the pastor praising Israel and that America duty is to defend Israel. Brain washing? You tell me! Are these Israeli supporters faithful or just confused sheep?

The peer pressure among certain groups is enormous and the propaganda for support of Israel is obvious.
The only support we should give is our prayers.
The number of folks still confused about who His chosen people are and what that really means appears to be in favor of the propaganda.
Who certain groups say they are or they allow people to believe they are and what the truth is are not the same thing at all.

Yahwehs people are the Israelites and their descendants that believe in Him and in the Messiah as well....so whoever doesn't believe, then they are not His...

And that is true above, that many Palestinians believe in Christ, but we only hear bad things about them, and the folks who don't believe in Christ we are pelted non stop begging for money and support....

I don't support those who don't believe, nor do I condemn them either, they do need our prayers for peace and understanding. I don't think that many of them were ever given a real chance to examine all the info, instead they are fed propaganda too, and they believe the propaganda and close ranks not letting any truth penetrate their minds.

It's a sad sad thing. I say pray for them, but give your money to those who pass on Gods Word as it should be taught.....and we don't see many of them either, who give meat and milk, most Churches only give milk.

new topics

top topics

join