It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by prionace glauca
Originally posted by hangedman13
Feel good politics at it's best How dare anyone from AZ. dare boycott us? What will they do when AZ has company from other states? Their opinion is a minority anyway. Isn't the percent favoring the bill nationwide like fifty-one or so?
That support went up now, it is at 58% approve of the law and 71% approve of the LE's asking individuals for papers to prove citizenship.
Originally posted by brianmg5
reply to post by network dude
I'm surprised that so many of you can't see the value in standing up for what you believe in no matter what.
1. Arnold Schwarzenegger: His movies, books and other endorsed products.
2. Disneyland and the State of California as a Tourist Destination
3. California Vineyards and their products.
4. Farmers Insurance (California domiciled company that has numerous employee rights violations and is owned, in part, by British American Tobacco- which has a Slave Labor Camp in North Korea)
* Every Signature will cost California an estimated $1,273 in annual revenue. That's $127,730 per 100 signatures!
Originally posted by MisticDragon
Do any of you realize popular music bands and big name stars are also boycotting arizona?, Papa Roach has said it will boycott arizona until this law is dismantled and or taken off the books, more bands are going to boycott arizona
I've heard that WWE is considering taking arizona off its list of states to travel to and perform in, Arizona might want to reconsider the implications of this illogical law
Originally posted by endisnighe
I never understood the attraction to the WWE.