It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why all the American exceptionalism on this board?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
don't you realize the United States government is one of the engines of the people who want a new world order?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
don't you realize the United States government is one of the engines of the people who want a new world order?

It's not the government, or the Constitution that is one of the engines. It's the people in the government that makes it one of the engines. IMHO, the United States can, and should stand apart from the other countries, and in that way it would stand apart from the new world order. Unfortunately it has been occupied by elements that are a part of, or friendly toward the new world order. It's not to late for the American people to take back their government by voting for non-incumbents(sp). I won't hold my breath, though. Those that make the biggest promises will always be elected, and it's those people that move us toward the new world order.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
imo, the government can't be fixed. nor should it be revolted against, it will collapse on its own in two years, mark my words. once they can't pay their workers anymore, how are they gonna stay around?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Collapse....well only if its part of the plan. The international bankers have hoarded most of the honest money, gold silver etc & left US holding a pile of counterfeit paper.

Not just the U.S. but everywhere else too, unless your one of those 5 "axis of evil countries" without a central bank run by international bankers.

If there is a collapse, it will coincide with the introduction of world government, or regional government [north american union]. So people have no real choice but to accept slavery (bigger government) or suffer complete economic collapse.

top topics

join