It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where’s Jimmy? Just Google His Bar Code

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Where’s Jimmy? Just Google His Bar Code

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/383177223ace.jpg[/atsimg]

Scientists tag animals to monitor their behavior and keep track of endangered species. Now some futurists are asking whether all of mankind should be tagged too. Looking for a loved one? Just Google his microchip.

The chips, called radio frequency identification (RFID) tags, emit a simple radio signal akin to a bar code, anywhere, anytime. Futurists say they can be easily implanted under the skin on a person’s arm.

Already, the government of Mexico has surgically implanted the chips, the size of a grain of rice, in the upper arms of staff at the attorney general’s office in Mexico City. The chips contain codes that, when read by scanners, allow access to a secure building, and prevent trespassing by drug lords.

Read the full story here

Yes I'm sure these chips will be used for just criminals... This crap is being released from the MSM trying to get people to think it will be OK to accept a chip implant. I've made other threads about this before, and I think it's time we spread the news [before it's too late] that we will not accept being implanted with RFID chips, or any microchips for that matter.

Who really knows whats going into your body? Just because they're very small does not mean they cannot have adverse effects, let alone have more control over you than you'd think.

All I'm going to say is, do your research, and do NOT allow yourself or your loved ones to ever get 'chipped' this is what the NWO is all about - keeping us in our places, and they will make damn sure of it if you have a chip inside you telling them where you are at all times.

Say goodbye to privacy completely.

[edit on 17/5/2010 by highlyoriginal]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
It's bad enough now that you need to give a crap load of information in order to confirm your identity, now you need to have a foreign object placed in your arm so they can scan you like a food product in a grocery store. OP, yes forget about privacy, but moreover forget about freedom at all..

To be honest, I would rather have needles stuck under my nails and have my teeth pulled from my mouth without anesthetic over and over and over for the rest of my life then to have a chip put in me. To be honest, I think it's wrong to put them in animals just as much, we don't need to know where they are at all times.. And I personally don't care who it is with the chips in them, criminal or non-criminal, having a chip put in you with a bar code is absolutely ridiculous.

I'm telling you, sometimes I wish I could travel through time so I could tell the people of the past all of the crap from the future, just to see the looks on their faces. The worst part of all this is that a multitude of people will effectively be "sold" on this idea through the use of scare tactics, scaring them enough that freedom means less to them than safety. Because your average person values their freedom and their privacy, but if you throw stuff at them and make them scared, you can sell them on most anything. Look at all the people who support water boarding terrorists, it's not like they would like it to happen to them, but their so petrified that they don't realize that if they did something to make them a suspected terrorist, they could have the same thing happen to them..

Simply.. I would rather be shot at and have bombs tossed at me and have to struggle for my very survival than to give away my freedom and privacy for petty safety, especially when the safety we're guaranteed never shows up at the front door.

~The Protector~

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Good post, it's nice to know how far they've gotten.

Not to get all biblical, but if you accept this as the mark of the beast, you should also take note that refusal to have an implant would be punished by what could only be a guillotene. No teeth pulling for you Protector.

This whole issue is almost like politics. One of my favourite political banners ever, was "Viva democracy! Vote SACP" (south african communist party). This is the same thing: "be free, give us your freedom to look after!!"

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Protector
Simply.. I would rather be shot at and have bombs tossed at me and have to struggle for my very survival than to give away my freedom and privacy for petty safety, especially when the safety we're guaranteed never shows up at the front door.

I agree with ya there. I'd rather be running the rest of my life then allow myself to be implanted with a chip. And just so you know, I don't agree in chipping anyone including criminals, and I agree as well animals should not be either (however endangered animals I can understand, that is something to protect them not hurt them).

And yes it would be nice to go back in time and tell everyone about our 'misfortunes' but it's just not going to happen. The best thing we can do is keep sharing information like this so we get the word out before it actually occurs world wide. And for those people who have already had the chips put in them, I'm sure they could easily be removed, maybe even a small EM pulse could keep it from working, although I'm not entirely sure how they work, it's been awhile since I researched the logistics of these damn chips.

Either way, I hope to keep myself and the ones around me and anyone else who is willing to listen, from getting chipped. I hope you all do the same.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
hehehe... yup I see a biblical prophecy fulfiiling here... government staff first, then all detainees and eventually the rest of the population. I see that chip eventually replacing our credit and debet-cards in the future.. then the phrase of not being able to buy groceries without the mark of the beast would be fullfilled as well
how low can you go..

In response to an em-pulse deactivating an rfid chip... the biblical prophecy talks about the bearers of that mark in the end having excrusiating pain from that mark.. scientifically speaking if the battery contained in an RFID chip were to break and the fluid were to enter the body it would give extreme burning sensations... An EMP would in theory be able to achieve that very situation.. so hear me out... what if the sun would give off such a tremendous EMP-burst in the near future when alot of people have been fitted with the chip? see where i'm going here?

[edit on 17-5-2010 by faceoff85]

[edit on 17-5-2010 by faceoff85]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by faceoff85

I understand the mark of the beast stuff means a great deal to some, but this isn't about religion, although I wont lie and say I don't believe it will possibly be used to control the masses.

Overall I believe the chip is going to be used to do what the government tells the people as 'good' but it will soon turn into something we are forced to use to buy groceries/water/clothes (pretty much everything you can think of).

I think instead of worrying about the devil and his mark, we need to worry about the government (which in some sense can be determined to be the devil...).

top topics

join