It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you been Punk'd by God the Master conspirator?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by xxcalbier

I will not pretend to understand your circumstances...
...except to say that my family too has suffered financial stress, head injury and cancer...
...and our faith is even stronger for it...
...because we believe that nothing ever happens to us only ever for us.

Let me help you recall Paul's words in Romans 8:15-23...

"For you did not receive the spirit of slavery to fall back into fear, but you have received the spirit of sonship. When we cry, "Abba! Father!" 16 it is the Spirit himself bearing witness with our spirit that we are children of God, 17 and if children, then heirs, heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, provided we suffer with him in order that we may also be glorified with him. 18 I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us. 19 For the creation waits with eager longing for the revealing of the sons of God; 20 for the creation was subjected to futility, not of its own will but by the will of him who subjected it in hope; 21 because the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to decay and obtain the glorious liberty of the children of God. 22 We know that the whole creation has been groaning in travail together until now; 23 and not only the creation, but we ourselves, who have the first fruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait for adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies."

I groan with you xxcalbier...
...and remind you that nothing that has been truely loved will be inevitably lost...
...the Lord who raises the dead will restore all as in the story of Job.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter

Originally posted by jmarmoro1
reply to post by troubleshooter

Yes of course. Because an omnipotent being has nothing better to do than to breathe life into me and punk me. Good one lord!!

In His Kingdom all human notions of power and authority are reversed...
...read what Jesus said to his disciples...

"Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. 26 But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister; 27 And whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant: 28 Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many." (Matthew 20:25-28)

It is then precisely because He is the 'Omnipotent Being'...
...that He is concerned for you who is one of the least.

It is because He is the Self-existent Being that He became one of us...
...so that he could find a way through death and out the other side...
...because we could not do it for ourselves.

God is not interested in human wealth, knowledge and power structures...
...except as they serve the needs of the lesser among us...
...so yes He does not have anything better to do than punk them...
...and 'breath life into' the least of His creatures.

I do appreciate you taking the time to break down your understanding of your faith and I do understand where your coming from being a former christian myself. But I propose to you a totaly different view of this world.

Everything perceived by us is just within us. No god outside of us, no savior outside of us. God is whole is he not? So how could we be anything outside of that wholeness? Jesus himself said we could do greater things than him and he set the bar pretty high. He realised he was one with the father, he was the son and the father, there can be no seperation. I tell you the savior you have externalised is just within you, all the greater things jesus promised you could do are possible right now if you realise you are not just your form. As soon as you realise you are whole your true godship will unfold.

We are not inside of a body looking out to the world, the world is inside us, literally inside of us. The foundation of how we view our reality is flawed so any system or structure that arises within it is going to be flawed as well. But please dont take what i am saying offensive, i am trying to say jesus and your god are closer to you than you could have ever imagined.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by xxcalbier

Your post struck a chord in my heart. Please do not despair!

I know it will be difficult for you to accept this at this time but maybe later, somewhere along your Path, you will see that God has not abandoned you! I feel that you must be very strong in Spirit and thus have been targeted by the enemies of God, by the spirit if darkness that seeks to harm all of God's people.

I am so very very sorry to learn of your losses. I cannot pretend that I understand why for some, coming into communion with the Lord means suffering so much at the hands of those who seek to destroy God. But I accept that some of us are tried by fire, our faith tested beyond reason. I've heard that this brings forth those with hearts of pure Gold?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Wow thanks for this thread.

ATS is full of threads where people attempt to debunk God using suposed proof. Its refreshing to read threads showing fellow Christians standing their ground regarding their faith.

Have faith like a child and dont be detured by the non - believers and their misinterpratation of the Word for their own gain.

As Romans says: " All things will work for the good to those that love God and are called apon his purpose" Romans 8:28.Your thread helped answer a question Ive been praying about...Thank you and God Bless.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gabriel_
Wow thanks for this thread.

ATS is full of threads where people attempt to debunk God using suposed proof. Its refreshing to read threads showing fellow Christians standing their ground regarding their faith.

Have faith like a child and dont be detured by the non - believers and their misinterpratation of the Word for their own gain.

As Romans says: " All things will work for the good to those that love God and are called apon his purpose" Romans 8:28.Your thread helped answer a question Ive been praying about...Thank you and God Bless.

Thanks for the support...
...it's hard for the wise, learned, mighty, intelligent and/or noble to debate/debunk the subject of the OP without it being obvious that they have been punk'd.

The revelation of God in Jesus was designed to be 'not seen' by them...
...even Jesus said it...

"...thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes." Matthew 11:25

So the true nature of things is the reverse of what it seems...
...the rich are really poor...
...those who think they are wise/intelligent/scholars are stupid...
...those who think they have power and authority...
...only have what is given to them.

In the Kingdom of God the reverse is true...

"...whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister; And whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant:" Matthew 20:25-27

[edit on 19/5/10 by troubleshooter]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I see what's going on here...

If you don't agree with Troubleshooter and/or Christianity, you are automatically punk'd.

Nice try on the reverse psychology, but it won't work for me...

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by teapot
reply to post by jmarmoro1

The Omnipotent Being Loves you. To God, you are very special, both as yourself and as a member of the Human race!

The Ominipotent Being also respects your right to find Truth your way.

From how I see it, you are only special to YHWH if he is your god. If not, then he doesn't want anything to do with you and you go right to hell...

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by impaired

The Omnipotent Being Loves you. To God, you are very special, both as yourself and as a member of the Human race!

From how I see it, you are only special to YHWH if he is your god. If not, then he doesn't want anything to do with you and you go right to hell...

And yet Jesus said, 'There will be those who cry, 'Lord, Lord' and I shall tell them 'I never knew you', and there will be others who never heard my name who shall enter the Kingdom of Heaven'.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmarmoro1
reply to post by impaired

YHWH is the name of God in the Hebrew Old Testament canon...
...but the concept of 'hell' is not found in the Old or New Testament...
...it is not a Hebrew or early Christian idea at all.

The Greek word γέεννα (ghenna) translated 'hell' in the New Testament was the name of Jerusalem's garbage dump.

Worms ate the refuse and fires burned off the methane...
...it is an idomatic metaphor...
...it was meant to convey the idea that unless the 'spirit' of a human is united to the 'Spirit' they will be 'put out with the garbage'...
...as so much road-kill.

The idea of an eternally burning hell did not originate in Hebrew thought...
...but was based on ideas of mans post-mortem state that originated with Homer and later developed by Plato...
...and later introduced into Christian thinking as the church became progressively more Gentile...
...then popularized by Dante and exploited by prelates as a tool to increase church membership...
...and is perhaps the worlds worst but best remembered marketing idea.

It was dwarfed by other issues during the Protestant Reformation...
...so modern Christianity simply inherited a 'baptised' Greek idea.

For further reading see: Hell on (Google) Earth
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So no-one is going to hell...
...you will just die and go nowhere as you probably expect to anyway.

However, what YHWH revealed in Jesus is 'continuance' on the condition of faith...
...and He revealed it in such a way that the wise, learned, mighty and noble don't 'see' it...
...and it has worked for over 2000 years so far...
...now that is a 'conspiracy' don't you think?

[edit on 20/5/10 by troubleshooter]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NaturaltoBelieve
Nice thread. Great idea.

Although an angry Atheist is still just an angry Atheist, it will give us many reasons to lolz along with god.

What if God is an atheist too?

Have you ever thought that...
...maybe the real God doesn't believe in the kind of God you don't believe in either?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
You're giving Ashton Kutcher way too much credit by calling him god. FYI he didn't write the bible either.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

you are my hero, and I love the way you think.God Bless

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

And yet Jesus said, 'There will be those who cry, 'Lord, Lord' and I shall tell them 'I never knew you', and there will be others who never heard my name who shall enter the Kingdom of Heaven'.

where did that 2nd line come from btw ?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

The way I read it is this...
...all the world is in a state of condemnation...
...universal provision has been made and all are offered the opportunity...
...but not all will avail themselves of the offer.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." John 3:16-18

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Hmmm, Been punk'd by G*D the master conspirator? First of
all why would the Creator of everyone and everything that ever
was, is and ever shall be feel like he needs to "punk" anyone out?

My opinion? Only someone who is trying to be like the Creator
would need to "make a point" or feel the need to have to "prove"
anything to anyone. Think about it logically! You are trying to imply
that the Creator has an ego that constantly needs to be fed, why would
that be? Isn't creation all the proof we need? Look at everything around
you and then try to imagine all the things you CAN"T see but know is
there like sound, emotions and other things.......it's all proof.

No reason why Creator would have to "punish" us or torture or "punk"
anyone out, why should the Creator have to? No, methinks you have a
weak argument and are confusing mortal ego for who is divine and has
no need of such things. I can not speak for the Creator however your
interpretation does not make sense to me.

I can understand punishing murders, rapist, evil beings etc., but punking
people out just because? LOL now I've heard everything. There is a
difference in creating from nothing and modifying something or someone
that was already there. Modification is NOT Creation. That will be an
answer in finding out who is who and who is not they say they are.

Does the Creator have limitations? (Only if they are self imposed?).
Why would anyone limit themselves? LOL...........

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
My favorite God prank (punk?), aside from God having 42 children mauled to death by she-bears (HI-larious), is definitely dinosaur fossils.

(NSFW)

edit on 18-5-2011 by Torgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by infojunkie2

where did that 2nd line come from btw ?

I think it is a paraphrase from here...

Matthew 7:20-23 "Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

It seems to say that those who did the right by their fellow humans will get a pleasant surprise...
...and a lot of religious folks are going to get a nasty one.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Sorry, but god doesn't punk himself when it comes to me. I found god a decade or two ago. It is real, i have been getting certain information like this out to the public since the early 2000's. I have had UFO and alien contact also. I believe there is evil on this planet because it has shown itself a few times before me. Let's just say I caught it in act a few times in my life. It is what is not known to the mind is how it gets away with what it does. Those that don't know certain things will cause it to hide in all other aspects that aren't completely understood or known. Very deceptive practice, but what more from the devil! I've been battling it for decades trying to show people the light, but to only get pushed under by so may non-believers. When the answer has been talking to you in their comments for decades. I tried to commit suicide for years because I was surrounded by so many that will only believe what the television tells them, but for some reason I was never allowed to leave. Guess the godly can't rid themselves form their own land! So, instead since I couldn't die, I decided to bring you all to them instead, which is where we are at now! If you open your mind everything makes perfect sense, at least to me for some reason! So many have tried to attack me and bring me down to their # level only to be blocked by my lord, and I enjoyed every minute all you who did tried with no avail.. Amazing at the audacity most will go through to try to bring down or destroy someones image, but most of you didn't know you were #ing with GOD! Amen to the lord, and to Jesus Christ and to all those that kept the faith. Shall you all soon start to believe in what has been right in front of your eyes your whole life!...If you can?..

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
God manifests through every archetype of the collective unconscious...including the trickster archetype.

The Trickster and the Paranormal

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I awoke abruptly one early morning this past Christmastime laughing my ass off at my own folly and ridiculousness and through tears of laughter and an inexplicable coughing fit almost to the point of puking, all I was able to say over and over again was "How did he KNOW?!"

So yeah I've been punk'd by God, yes.

What made it even better was that in the process, at least in my experience that morning there at the end of time, we were all punk'd at some level but I was given the rare and prescious opportunity to share in the great cosmic joke at the expence of all our ignorance and folly.

God Bless,

NAM

edit on 2-7-2012 by NewAgeMan because: slight edit, typo

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join