It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you been Punk'd by God the Master conspirator?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
God's Conspiracy is to blindside the wise, learned, mighty and noble...
...and most of you have been punk'd.

God first said He would do this through His prophet Isaiah who wrote in the 8th century BC...

"...behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid." Isaiah 29:14

Paul quotes from Isaiah in his first letter to Corinth (one of the undisputed letters of Paul)...

"For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent (learned, intelligent). 20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?" 1 Corinthians 1:19-20

He did it by turning the human notions of wisdom on its head...

"For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:" 1 Corinthians 1:26-28

God designed a way to reveal Himself that would be rejected by the world's best and brightest...
...and it is still blindsiding those who think they are special because of wealth, education or power.

How did God punk most of you?

He revealed Himself as a babe, conceived and born in scandal...
...as a man He healed the sick, sided with the oppressed and raised the dead...
...He opposed the religious and secular elite...
...who executed Him for telling them who He really was...
...but He then turned this corporate murder into a victory over death itself.

Paul said it like this...
"...the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God...the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men."

Your responses will reveal whether you have been punk'd by God or not.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Not a Christian but thoroughly enjoyed the post. I have always pictured God as kind of a kidder with a great sense of humor. The christian god certainly sides with this theory. S + F

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Lots of assumptions here. 1) Jesus existed. 2) God exists. 3) Bible is the word of God. 4) Your interpretation of the bible is correct.

I'm about 95% sure that Jesus of Nazareth never existed. On the one hand, there is zero historical evidence for him, and the few passages that are cited are either proven forgeries or proven to be referring to someone else entirely. On the other hand, where there SHOULD be evidence of him (roman records, anyone?) there is none. Nada.

The Bible is a very disorganized hodgepodge of various pagan and jewish traditions. Hence the constant contradictions and seemingly schizophrenic mentality of the biblical god. I see no reason whatsoever to take anything in that book more seriously than I would a David Icke lecture.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by Son of Will]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
Lots of assumptions here. 1) Jesus existed. 2) God exists. 3) Bible is the word of God. 4) Your interpretation of the bible is correct.

I'm about 95% sure that Jesus of Nazareth never existed. On the one hand, there is zero historical evidence for him, and the few passages that are cited are either proven forgeries or proven to be referring to someone else entirely. On the other hand, where there SHOULD be evidence of him (roman records, anyone?) there is none. Nada.

The Bible is a very disorganized hodgepodge of various pagan and jewish traditions. Hence the constant contradictions and seemingly schizophrenic mentality of the biblical god. I see no reason whatsoever to take anything in that book more seriously than I would a David Icke lecture.

He fooled you then...'Son of Will' has been Punk'd by God.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Yahweh isn't near as bad as buddha......

Buddha spends most of his time under trees... just thinking of pranks and quick haha's. Personally I think Newton spent his time under trees much better.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

Everybody gets punked in the end.

You are born, and then you die.

No matter who you are, what you've accomplished, how much money you have, etc.....It never really matters.

It's all about what is in your heart, and not your head!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Yes, if you follow your human wisdom by trying to discern who God is and isn't then you too shall be fooled.

To not only understand but to have a personal relationship with God one needs wisdom, not that of man's wisdom but of God's and the only way one acquires Godly wisdom is through the Holy spirit imparting it to us.

Remember, this passage from Isaiah 55:8

For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
nor are your ways my ways, says the Lord.

Pax

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
There is no external God to do any punking. No external savior neither. If you look any further than your self for absolute truth you have indeed been punked.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Nice thread. Great idea.

Although an angry Atheist is still just an angry Atheist, it will give us many reasons to lolz along with god.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus

Yes, if you follow your human wisdom by trying to discern who God is and isn't then you too shall be fooled.

To not only understand but to have a personal relationship with God one needs wisdom, not that of man's wisdom but of God's and the only way one acquires Godly wisdom is through the Holy spirit imparting it to us.

Remember, this passage from Isaiah 55:8

For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
nor are your ways my ways, says the Lord.

God often hides His message in plain sight...like here...

"Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." John 3:3

Imagine devising a solution and then making it only visible to the eye of faith quickened by the Spirit...
...like one of those Stereograms that look like random patterns...
...until you focus your eyes the right way.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
Yahweh isn't near as bad as buddha......

Buddha spends most of his time under trees... just thinking of pranks and quick haha's. Personally I think Newton spent his time under trees much better.

Sir Isaac Newton was not punk'd though...
...he wrote more on Theology than he ever did Science...
...some think it was his search to understand God's creation...
...that led him to such great discoveries in science.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmarmoro1
There is no external God to do any punking. No external savior neither. If you look any further than your self for absolute truth you have indeed been punked.

I guess you have been punk'd by God then jmarmoro1...

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Well all are "punk'd" until we are "reborn". Then the blinds are slowly lifted so you can truly see what's really going around.

Amazing isn't it troubleshooter?

1 day with open eyes makes up for 38 years of hell.

Namaste,

Deckard

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Yes of course. Because an omnipotent being has nothing better to do than to breathe life into me and punk me. Good one lord!!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I like how you laid this out and it is nice to see more on this website contributing to the better of things then towards the worst. S&F

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jmarmoro1

The Omnipotent Being Loves you. To God, you are very special, both as yourself and as a member of the Human race!

The Ominipotent Being also respects your right to find Truth your way.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Thanks for this Thread troubleshooter!

When God punk'd me, I was blown away! But I did not 'unlearn' the knowledge that I had already gained. I just saw it with a new perspective, lit up. And I enjoyed laughing at my own folly, that I had ever thought I was wise!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmarmoro1

Yes of course. Because an omnipotent being has nothing better to do than to breathe life into me and punk me. Good one lord!!

In His Kingdom all human notions of power and authority are reversed...
...read what Jesus said to his disciples...

"Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. 26 But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister; 27 And whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant: 28 Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many." (Matthew 20:25-28)

It is then precisely because He is the 'Omnipotent Being'...
...that He is concerned for you who is one of the least.

It is because He is the Self-existent Being that He became one of us...
...so that he could find a way through death and out the other side...
...because we could not do it for ourselves.

God is not interested in human wealth, knowledge and power structures...
...except as they serve the needs of the lesser among us...
...so yes He does not have anything better to do than punk them...
...and 'breath life into' the least of His creatures.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
you know i read all these religious post and watch the none belivers bash the belivers and they bash them back .
well christions what have you to say to a former beliver?
humm I was as fathfull as any man could be I belive without question I followed were I belived he lead he is my sheperd i shall not want he maketh me ly in green pasters he restorith my soul my cup runith over.
so I know your lines quite good tell me christion if your god is so great why did he PUNK me . because theres no dought he did .
I prayed to him I was BORN again I excepted juses as my saveor.
and when the time came and I did as the lord comanded he abonaded me to my fate . I walked the deserts for the last 25 years now he alwed every thing to be taken from me except one my first born son hes all I have left whom I hold on to dearly . he alwed my wife my home my faith to be taken and if not for 2 seconds it would have been my VERY life yes even that he almost got pulled blue and no heart beet from my car not a breath i had left (this is true .
so here I am today a broken man who has lost his home his faith his family his spirit has withered to a dryed husk. his sould crys why why why .
so tell me christion were is your GOD when I called him and needed him MOST . yea im nagered now yea in lost so far if theres a light you couildnt see it with hubble. no christion your god if he is real doesnt care about his creation he will murder you as quick as he will look he will alow your family you friends your lover to betray you .
say its jsut me christion and ill call you a lier Job lost every thing to his home his family his lover but your book says god gave it back???
now tell me christion how god could give it back? o money yea sure BUT FAMILY lover?? no christion you only get taht ONCE if its going to cant ever get it back . I know i have tryed for the last 3 years,
tell me christion weres YOUR GOD I want to ask him WHY

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I had so much faith christion if he had told me to plung a bald into my heart and i will save your family I will aloway take care of tehm I wouyld have done it in a heart beet. bet you wouldnt
were is he christion tell him to come out Im not afraid Im already dead and in hell NOW what can he do to make it worse?
yea sure hell is worse right ? BULL I lost my family my home my wife through no falt of my own I am in the deserrt now all fire would do is cause enough pain to were i wouldnt think about it all the time that would be a relife .
every morning ever second im awake IM ALONE without my family my sons my wife my home my heart may still beet christion but I am already dead
this body just lives on now.
tell him to come Give me back what is and was MINE christion Ill give him my body in return a small price for my family
but he wont will he christion he wont come he will luagh at my pain its a graet joke on me I have BEEN PUNKED

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join