It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new area 51 ufo alien movie " super 8"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
i guess this movie is transport to wright patterson ohio when train derails check it out is it fact real story

www.collider.com...

super-8.movie-trailer.com...

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
someone saw iron man 2 tonight

so what do you thinks in the cart, an alien? the hulk?

i hate vague previews, they work so well on me haha

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Oh my God. Awesome. They're prepping us for disclosure!

Ok, not really. I just wanted to be the first to say that.

In all seriousness, the movie seems pretty interesting judging from the trailer. I usually enjoy alien movies.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
for the life of me i can't imagine an alien busting out of a railroad car as if he were a really pissed off incredible hulk.

when i first saw the previews to this movie it looked eerily like scenes from the movie close encounters of the 3rd kind

but this one already looks lame. aliens don't punch their way through steel. gawd...

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Alien movies are black and white, there either really good, or extremely bad.

This I can already tell looks awful, even though I like Abrams, I think it's not going to do well.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 30_seconds

for the life of me i can't imagine an alien busting out of a railroad car as if he were a really pissed off incredible hulk.

when i first saw the previews to this movie it looked eerily like scenes from the movie close encounters of the 3rd kind

but this one already looks lame. aliens don't punch their way through steel. gawd...

If an alien came from a super high gravity planet it would have extraordinary powers - if it was locked up and intelligent it would also be more than likely pissed - so why not ?

What do aliens do in your experience -

The aliens in District 9, or ironically Aliens or even ID4 certainly might .....

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I saw Ironman 2 last night also, and this preview intrigued me....

If I had to name the most knowledgeable movie director on the alien subject, it would definitely be Speilberg...so a collaboration between him and Abrams sounds incredible...

But, with the strength shown by the captive, it would seem to be a segway for just another campy alien movie where a big, mindless nasty goes on a killing spree....

Or....

Maybe a little gray inside was using telepathy to do the bashing? (I found it odd that the wheel was turning in addition to the door being bashed....why?)

Guess we'll find out sooner or later....

I wonder if they're referring to the Peebles, Ohio facility (the GE plant is rumored to be a UFO reverse-engineering facility) or Wright Patterson AFB....??? My guess is going to be the latter...

Speilberg was born in Ohio too, so no telling how long he's been itching to do a film about such a place....

Of course, the main fear is that it's just a Cloverfield sequel, but Abrams has denied this....

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I do wish all trailers were like this, vague and very interesting. I loved the early trailers for "The Fifth Element", as they did not reveal much about the movie, but the Eastern music was haunting.

Wait a few months after JJ Abrams has filmed this, and you will get the full three or four minute trailer that will give the whole plot (and sometimes the ending, too).

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Yep, I really hate it when they spoil things with trailers...

Then again though, it would be nice to have at least some basic idea of what to go on here....

I mean, is it an alien, is it some kind of genetic beast we made? It could be literally anything...

It's kind of surprising actually, as Speilberg is a pretty big alien aficionado, the idea of biological specimens at Area 51 is not well supported, even with fringe accounts...(even by most witnesses, regardless of their credibility, the base houses technology, not biologics).....

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 30_seconds

Maybe it was telekinetic shockwaves and not punches.

Like an alien version of Stephen King's Carrie.

That or a Sith using the Dark Side of the Force.

[edit on 26/5/10 by MikeboydUS]

top topics

join