It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brazil president due to meet Ayatollah Ali Khamenei

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I just wish they would make this meeting public so I can hear exactly what they talk about. Does anyone know if this will be transparent, but that is never true, because the true dealing always happen behind close doors for some reason.

If you haven't done any crime, why do you hide behind close doors?

Lula, who heads a 300-strong delegation, is expected to hold talks with Ahmadinejad on Sunday morning and also meet, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, Iran's supreme leader.

"I must now use everything I have learned over my long political career to convince my friend Ahmadinejad to come to an agreement with the international community," Lula said.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
The CIA should go down there with some SEAL's or Green Berets, dress them as Venezeulan military and ventilate that meeting with extreme prejudice. Then use the now useless MSM to parade it as a massive tragedy, but at the same time make copious mentions that now the Iranian people are now free of their repressive, insane Muslim dictatorship. And, we can laugh as Iran goes to war with Chavez, hopefully getting rid of his crazy @$$.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

You're a tad late to the party.

Dick Cheney beat you to it in 2006.

There was a dozen ideas proffered about how to trigger a war. The one that interested me the most was why don’t we build — we in our shipyard — build four or five boats that look like Iranian PT boats. Put Navy SEALs on them with a lot of arms. And next time one of our boats goes to the Straits of Hormuz, start a shoot-up.

thinkprogress.org...

Seriously... enough with the Armchair Generalism.

dress them as Venezeulan military,

And, we can laugh as Iran goes to war with Chavez

Do you think before you speak?
You do realize Lula Da Silva is the President of BRAZIL?

Or is every brown-skinned individual a default enemy of the United States to you?

Brazilian and Iranian officials signed eleven memorandums of understanding on Sunday to promote bilateral cooperation in the fields of economy, agriculture, and industry.

www.presstv.ir...

Wow, they're clearly up to something.

If Ahmadinejad gets his hands on some Ammonium Nitrate Fertilizer it could all be over.

[edit on 16/5/10 by The Godfather of Conspira]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Brazil is one of the countries using dialogue with Iran to try and bring about some common ground and head off US and Israeli warhawks.
Meanwhile, old Billary Clinton continues to beat the war drums, talking about Irans nuclear industry in a purely weapons related manner, while offering absolutely zero proof to back up any of her claims. Of course, she's only reading from the scripted pages that Israel sends her so we can perhaps excuse her lack of facts, but does anybody really believe her? I don't think so!

And, for those who call for the overthrow of the Iranian government, then bleat about brutality when it's put down, go try overthrowing your own government and see how they'll react. I'm sure they'll ask you nicely to stop, several times, before they send in the heavily armed goons to blow you away, while labeling you a terrorist threat.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

dress them as Venezeulan military,

Interesting what you said there, that reminds of the war of Yugoslavia how everything what happened was picked and blamed on the Serbians, by the western news networks trends of course.

During the Bosnian wars, Muslim bosnian soilders used serbian military clothing to make the western media think it really was them, not only them but also the mujahideen who came into bosnia used this approach.

Good points poster

top topics

join