It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nano Robot Spiders, DNA enhancers, A dream of Annihilation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
A little while ago, I posted a thread about a dream that I had involving robotic spiders that were dispatched by an AI engine that controls them and all of electronics. Although this dream sounds just like the terminator, resident evil, and a few others, the dream was extremely lucid in nature and was not at all enhanced by watching movies. I haven't watched a movie of that variety in YEARS., therefore it wasn't fresh in my mind whatsoever.

Today, a friend who is familiar with my dream, sends me this article...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Here's the problem...these NANOSPIDERS look EXACTLY like the spiders that I referred to in my dream. The only difference is this...the spiders in my dream were about the size of a volleyball or basketball and could slice people into a million pieces. According to this article, that is almost the purpose for their existence...SURGEONS.

Here's the thread to my dream...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Note: the dates that were posted. In the end of this thread, I also posted the above link to the nanospiders so that I could update the thread. My dream was posted on 2-27-2010. The article in question is posted, May 15th, 2010.

Now, this is no joke. This dream was extremely realistic, not at all obscure, and the threat was as plain as day. If they can build micro-sized spider robots, then, they can also build one's the size of volleyballs that can perform the same functions.

I don't want to scare anyone, I just want you to stay informed. I have had many dreams that have come true in the past, and one of them was 911. (although, in that particular dream, "terrorists" weren't the one's who brought down the towers.)

I'll leave this thread at that.

Post your opinions, and star and flag if you think its worthy. Just PLEASE...stay informed.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I really find people asking for stars and flags to be very vulgar.

Line 2

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Your form of vulgarity must be grossly different from mine.

Thanks for your off-topic response.

1st violation. Want to try for another?

Much love to all...

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
i find dreams often occur when a group of people or person is doing some hard thinking on something that may impact us negatively as a whole. that meaning we dream about other's creations or influences as to subconsciously be prepared for the worst...

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
hi EM !

good thread

the Movies with nano bots spider bots or Insect like

Minority Report the Spider Dogs ! becoming a reality !
www.technovelgy.com...
www.technovelgy.com...

we just need a micro Version of them !

, the remake the Day the Earth Stood Still when Gort become apart like insects Nano bots now scientist are try to make it a reality

The Science Behind Giant Robot Gort
io9.com...

One Episode of a newer Outer limits ! called the New Breed this is a must see click on the blue

now that is really scary! just like Reality scientist made a Synthetic Cell Self Producing

One Movie that really comes to mind is BladeRunner made in 1982 based on Do Androids Dream of Sheep by Phillip K Dick the Nexus 6 will become a reality ! a Synthetic Organic Celled Human called a Replicant

Em you not alone !

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Wolfenz]

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Thank you Wolfenz. Its good to see you responded to this thread. As you can see, it wasn't very popular, but, I put it up anyway.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

You're awesome wolfenz. I checked out your links. Thanks for sending them.

much love...

You should contact me via U2U. I can show you some things that will blow your mind.

new topics

top topics

join