It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time and Space - my simplistic view

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Ah. I understand now. Apologies for the misunderstanding. You are correct in that we appear to have a rather arbitrary measurement of time. A second is a 60th of a minute, which is a 60th of an hour, which is a 24th of a day, which is a 365th of a year. It all seems so incredibly random, that any measurement we have, such as quartz, which has so many vibrations per second which is how we measure time.
I understand the point you were trying to convey more clearly now.

Thanks for coming back on this and for the clarification.

It takes 365 days for the earth to revolve around the Sun (That's 365 sun rises). The subdivision into hours , minutes and seconds appear to have an astrological connection. All arbitrary as you say.

However given the arbitrary nature of time recording , it begs the question of whether our metabolism would be different if the earth did not rotate once every 24 hours. That means half of the world would be in perpetual darkness and the other half in perpetual daylight. How would our body function ? what would be sleeping patterns ? How old would I be ?

Perhaps age would be measured according to looks. But when was I born ?
If the earth was to stop rotating we could always keep the existing 24 hr clock and agree with all nations what the time was. But if the earth had never rotated in the first place, would we we use quartz ? It would not help if we say "I will meet you tomorrow" - not if there is perpetual daylight.

Although I am sure that we would have found a way to measure time, but my guess is that conception of time would be different.

I should point out that my conception of Time and Space is to be applied only in the manifested environment (as manifested by our individual consciousness). Time and space has a different meaning if we go behind this.

Now I need to adjust my Space theory. I said that Space is dependent on movement and Time. After reading the posts I wish state that IMO space can exist independent of Time.

I previously stated that if nothing can move between two objects (say two trees) then space does not exist between them. That is obviously flawed. It implies the two objects occupied the same space. I should have said that the Space becomes infinite in such a case.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by crowdedskies]

[edit on 16-5-2010 by crowdedskies]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
absolute move is realized by truth as objective positive result sense living reality

absolute move is making one result of same attractions, so it stimulates awareness as positive freedom sense existing
and this absolute move is always from out to inn and inn to out

so space become abstract spheres of different true ones sources of facts that truth which is intelligence life as void source justifications, that truth resolve as positive sense alltogether for absolute life reality equal one

that is what i guess the theory of trinity and triangles come from

you have free communications between totally out freedom and totally inn freedom, so the point up of the triangle with the base down and like intelligence life is what make of that objective positive truth realisations absolutely in positive truth life sense

so the move is same freedom drive

time is positive objective realisation

space is absolute reality fact

the objective realisation is from the one awareness truth, so someone free existing
so time is not your watch it is you in meaning anything freely that is why it is you that age and die

and that is how time is one alone without space or move

space is absolute reality which is then positive objective, as existing fact
and here too it is alone free, when it is absolute it is always one equality certainty so it is free space reality alone

and moves is the most free source of truth, and positive sense life, because moves are meaning to confirm present same from same attraction to itself in absolute freedom

it is so important to respect freedom ouff it is really absolutely all and anything source truth as definitive certainty

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
so time is one full objective realisation for each one realisation, when the awareness is of objective absolute one existing moves reasons, so that awareness by realizing objective facts it is realizing one truth of itself awareness as being one free

that is why i guess what in freedom space principally we were born as aware is much more full realisation we did there then in all our lives, it was our true time realisations for each awareness kind of subtle move, much more real then our genes and reactions to negative existence as we use them to say always what we are

but that free existence was very short like barely existng because i guess we were kicked out from biggest awareness there greedy for creations opportunities and not meaning any right or freedom life that obviously as a whole existence freedom he wasnt in that communication between out of whole and in the whole freedom true

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by imans

so the move is same freedom drive

time is positive objective realisation

space is absolute reality fact

the objective realisation is from the one awareness truth, so someone free existing
so time is not your watch it is you in meaning anything freely that is why it is you that age and die

and that is how time is one alone without space or move

I am comfortable with substituting the word Freedom for Move; Objective realisation for Time and Absolute Reality for Space.

When you say that Time stands alone , do you mean Time that is actualised through consciousness stands alone ? But time that is not actualised is not objective realisation and cannot exist alone?

Same with Space. Do you mean that Space which is actualised stands alone but Space that is not actualised is absolute ?

It is slightly confusing because we are both using different terminology to mean the same thing.

Thanks

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by crowdedskies

yes very much that way, but just one wrong sense there to me, space not actualized is nothing it is void not absolute

absolutes are only truth realisations objective results for positive life freedom truth way

what stand absolutely is only itself and anything else is not related to at all

so you cannot for instance use the word absolute in two different concept soruce for it to be in positive truth

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

if it was absolute our existence would be absolutely, that proove what i mean how there is abuse of truth knowledge because all void is not truth

but void is nothing and cannot be translated in evil existance as negative facts or living evil moves meaning killing truth

we should have the right of nothing as well as the rigth of truth

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

if it was absolute our existence would be absolutely, that proove what i mean how there is abuse of truth knowledge because all void is not truth

but void is nothing and cannot be translated in evil existance as negative facts or living evil moves meaning killing truth

we should have the right of nothing as well as the rigth of truth

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by imans

yes very much that way, but just one wrong sense there to me, space not actualized is nothing it is void not absolute

Thank you for clarifying that.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by crowdedskies

thank you crowded skies for such living sense given to clarity, truth mean first that any expression is true and different one
what we are seeing happening is unsanity of evil being the only source of existence life

as if one must apologize for not meaning creations as poistive thing and meaning always nothing first and then whatever positive of truth certainly and for truth life first why should it be my life, when it is being positive about truth life it is barely a point living sense as true to me nothing to defend that much merde and surely noway to give up for, what support nothing is actually its positive free life justifications we are at least that justification existing as objectively nothing, they cannot keep inventing what nothing is to step upon and forcing any constructions upon

nothing ok but truly nothing

but i meant hers to add another perspective of times spaces moves ends perspective in truth life

so you see creations times spaces are meaning truth time space
and truth time space mean absolute positive free life

truth is positive so creations as negative existence mean positive reference
but truth mean is what is beyond absolute positive as freedom life absolutely

so when the conscious would actualize its whole free existence truth as one free living absolutely through one concept realisation in objective freedom life reality, then reach to realize the objective whole it deals with of its own living concept, what they call now subjective world realisations, but when that would be objectively real, by dealing with the whole objective for itself positive life as if it is same you
then that awareness is beyond time realisation since it is objectively meaning creations truth presence of itself in else life positively beyond positive through the way of considering objective more living positive then it is absolutely

so this is the principle in truth that i like, what is beyond positive is not to be justified at all, it is necessary to freedom life that is not to be justified when freedom is the source of justifications as the source of positive concept truth

and same for that concept of space in void, when freedom out of void is living entirely same of freedom absolute reality inside void, when it confirms each as living absolute freedom space, then logically there wont be void anymore since freedom would be fully confirmed in out as living absolute concepts source of any fact life

so it would be the end of space definitions absolutes and all would be of absolute freedom truth source

so absolute is the way to distinguish from nothing and confirm freedom as source of positive existence

and here too we could see the principle i like in truth to be applied, how what is above absolute positive proof is then totally free no reason to mention what you are doing and why or where

it is crazy to be that evil extent meaning who is over positive as not regular having to justify itself from gods or go to hell

and also for the moves as freedom drives truth, when ones are fully identified separate true fact free absolute livings, then noone would come to disturb that process and ask someone what does he mean here in seeing same there, and flow of moves would be more always from living freely

of course it is never gonna happen but it prooves that we are saying something true

top topics

<< 1   >>

join