It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real Bible Code, secret messages buried in plain sight for everyone to see.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
You don't need any computer program to see the hidden messages here, all you need is your own insight to crack it. That is the key that unlocks it. All three of these links are related an they show that the people who wrote these books were masters at the mysteries,

transcendpolarisation.webs.com...

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Does anyone know when the Christian bible was written?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

The 'Christian Bible' is a collection of sixty-six manuscripts written by fourty-four different authors over 3500 years...
...the first was probably the book of Job and the last was probably one of the four Gospels.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Dear Romantic_Rebel

Very true troubleshooter however the interesting parts are what they left out

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269

Very true troubleshooter however the interesting parts are what they left out

I agree like The Book of Enoch...
...some books that made it in are also interesting.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I was talking about publishing. As in a book. My mistake!

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
To those getting dizzy trying to read the pages linked in the OP: pressing ESC (escape) seems to stop the background animation. This makes the information on those pages much more bearable to read.

(Works for Mozilla Firefox, not sure about other web browsers. Right clicking in the background and selecting "stop" also seems to do the trick.)

[edit on 15/5/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
hmmm.. i'm not seeing the connection to the mysteries .. can you plz poiint me to a link on the site ?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
no insight on that page, its just a very loose construct of a persons theories.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by Rollo]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

I posted a video entitled "Battle of the Bibles" on Page 65 of the thread "All Roads Lead to Rome" thread that talks about the origins of different versions of the Bible that you might be interested to see.

It's not your run-of-the-mill preacher,either,but a well-respected lecturer who went from being a Catholic to an Atheist to a Christian.

It's more based on facts and not "preachy" at all.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by On the Edge]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Bible has been turned from History to faiytales by freemaSons over the course of the centuries...

Why ? Yes, you will see in the Near future... Seriously, you will..

Edit : Look at my banner below, it is from Bible codes : Guilty of food poisoning, right there in the Bible code.....

Just a coincidence.. Codes are funny..

[edit on 15/5/2010 by ChemBreather]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge

I posted a video entitled "Battle of the Bibles" on Page 65 of the thread "All Roads Lead to Rome" thread that talks about the origins of different versions of the Bible that you might be interested to see.

It's not your run-of-the-mill preacher,either,but a well-respected lecturer who went from being a Catholic to an Atheist to a Christian.

Walter Veith is a Seventh-day Adventist King James Only supporter.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter

Originally posted by On the Edge

Walter Veith is a Seventh-day Adventist King James Only supporter.

King James was a 33 degree Mason, so I would take the KJV with abit of salt, just pay tax on it first ..

King James - The Founder of Freemason Lodges

Moriel does not, however believe that the Masonic association with the KJV or the Freemasonry of King James, founder of the Masonic Lodge system, detracts from the validity of this outdated but valid translation of the Bible. Nonetheless, it is the Freemason Bible and has been from its inception, commissioned and authorised by the same Freemason King who commissioned and authorised the Masonic Lodge structure. We can only speculate how many members of the KJV Only cult are in fact Freemasons.

I bet the KJV is full of Secrets hidden for the Freemason to understand..

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

ΑS far as im concerned it was "published" during the council on Nicea 325 C.E. when emperor Constantine (ithink it was him) called together scribes and scholars to put together the "holy" book of Christianity, containing predetermined gospels and other books, which suited him best

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Dynamitrios

that is what i was led to believe

also it was a way of condensing the volume of texts into a portable pocket size version that was able to be used for the personal learning and worship of the text and god

top topics

join