It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This Nibiru?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
This is from a MUFON report, ID 23269
www.ufostalker.com...
of a white “orb”that was seen in Peoria AZ on May 13 2010 at 06:51.
The person states that they were drawn to the rainbow colored ring around the sun, so they took a picture of it. While reviewing the photo, she noticed this orb.
Nibiru? Lens flare? Well maybe the object above it, but not the white disk.
www.mufoncms.com...
I then checked with the Stereo Ahead COR2
stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...
and see , I think, Venus.
Then checked with the Stereo Ahead H1 and at 07:18:01, the movie becomes unrecognizably pixilated. Stereo Behind COR2 also has an interesting object as well, that appears on May 12th at 11:24:49
Your thoughts?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
sorry but if its Venus shouldn't it be shown in here?

Remember they always show mercury, moon and venus on it.

Unnamed planets or even stars aren't shown.

www.mufoncms.com... I then checked with the Stereo Ahead COR2 stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov... and see , I think, Venus.

That's no lens flare, actually this most clearest photo i have seen so far, with the report even.

Good job on the thread.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
It could possibly be a reflection if this photo was taken through glass.

Nibiru certainly is not visible either by the naked eye, or by any camera. If it was then thousands upon thousands of people would be seeing it every day.

Not to mention the fact there are thousands of amateur astronomers watching the sun every minute of every day.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Lens Flare – and how to avoid it

images.photocritic.org...
images.photocritic.org...
photocritic.org...

Glacier Peak Lens Flare

www.istockphoto.com...

Something a little different from these lens flares from the sun. A Moon lens-flare. Although, granted, the moon is illuminated by the sun, so I guess you can still consider the sun to be the source for this one.

www.flickr.com...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Phage Always responds when he hears of the word or planet, named Nibiru is mentioned, and always gets stars

Sorry phage but i believe in Nibiru and people have been seeing it,at least in different locations.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I certainly have mixed feelings regarding planet x.

I fully understand the idea that more astronomers should be seeing it, yet every once in a while a photo pops up that makes me think something is going on.

This photo is one of them.

I know people will debunk and claim lens flare, but the object(?) in this photo seems much more defined than the flares in Phage's examples.

Also, is it me, or do I see a "lens flare" from the object that is supposedly a lens flare?
Directly above object in question.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage, did you check out the stereo Ahead and behind COR2 from 2010 05 12 to 20100515?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

No they haven't. Nibiru is a 3-day event, still a while off, Dec 2012. In fact, it'll be causing so many problems down here before it arrives that we might not even notice when it DOES appear. Read the past and you'll get the picture. Nibiru doesn't fart about, here today, gone tomorrow. Chuck your videos in the bin.

mclinking

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Why?
Oh well, alright.
Oh look, it's Venus.

But remember, STEREO A has a completely different point of view than we do.

STEREO B has Jupiter in its field of view.

Though at times Venus can be seen in daylight it is never visible when it is as close as the lens flare in the OP image is to the Sun. There is not much chance of seeing it during the day until August. And then it appears as a point of light, like a star, not as a disk.
www.fourmilab.ch...

[edit on 5/15/2010 by Phage]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

You can't use the stereo images to deduce what we see on earth.

This diagram shows where the two satellites are in relation to the other planets:

This is the best (read ONLY) source in determining what is passing across the field of view of the stereo satellites only.

Something many people seem to ignore...

[edit on 15/5/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Well it can't be Venus unless Venus is only a few thousand feet above the Earth's surface.

I'm actually not certain it's a normal lens flare as it's a bit too regular in shape? And they usually tend not to be so brilliant whjite in colour. Would really need to see more pictures to be sure. But if it's not a flare or other imagining artifact then it must be a UFO since it's clearly below the layer of cirrostratus that creates the halo.

But since it wasn't apparently noticed at the time, anything other than a flare/imagining artifact seems unlikely.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by Essan]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Well ,well, well, looky here. Nibiru? Venus? Or just another lens flare?

This picture was taken by a friend of mine in Herefordshire, England, earlier today:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f892ee0624b3.jpg[/atsimg]

Howard must have pressed the shutter exactly at the moment Nibiru made his daily peep-a-boo!

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks Phage,
Lens flares, at least for me, are difficult to ascertain.
And Jupiter in Stereo, that is so cool.

I gave you a star

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yo Chad,
Thanks for the reply.
I didn't think we could use STEREO for what we see here on 3rd rock, but with the other photo, I thought I'd throw it out there.
BTW, how's Oz?
I've heard that there has been some interesting things seen out in the dessert.
I haven't been to Alice for a while. Anything new?
Regards.
BTW
thanks for the link
gave ya a star.

new topics

top topics

join