It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm back! Been a few of years eh!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hello! Hope all is well with everyone! On this board I have used the username truelies, some of you may remember, some not, but I have not been on here for over 2 or 3 years now.

Just wanted to re introduce myself.

I did slip away from the conspiracy researching for a long time, as my then husband was impossible to talk to and really made me believe I was crazy. I eventually left him and am with somebody who I now share a daughter with and respects my beliefs in this nwo conspiracy. I am very happy because he is sharing all these ideas with others at the place he works at and is passing the message along to wake people up. Up until the other day he and his pastor boss barber didn't know a thing about the fema concentration camps. now they can't stop talking about it, as they are finding out new things on a daily basis.

It's wonderful, but also a little frightening, as last night around midnight (as I spent the day home sick researching all kinds of things the govt would find goes against everything they have tried make the populace believe to be truth) I had a helicopter hovering over my house, flying away and then coming back. I closed my laptop and sat outside looking up watching their moves of coming and going. At first I thought it was going to the hospital located just up the street, but it kept coming back to my area. What a Coincidence I had just been online reading "rubbish" about the illuminati, nwo agenda, rothschild, freemason indoctrinations and bilderburg ?? dont know but it sure got my heart beat going...

Anyway, back to the bottom line. Hi, i'm back, and i'm very happy to be here again, I look forward to contributing some recent discoveries I have made about the war in bosnia in the early 90s and the arms embargo the UN placed on bosnia, to not allow them to defend themselves WHICH resulted in 50 thousand PRIVATE CIVILIANS being raped, numerous private citizens being torturted , put in CONCENTRATION CAMPS, and ethnically cleansed..

I see a repeating pattern here... was that a nato/nwo war game to help design the ultimate blueprint for the nwo's goal of the final stage of de-population??
find out in my upcoming thread.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Hey TL, been wondering about you. How's things? You living above or below the border?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueLies

No one needs to fly helicopters to your house. To even post that as a possiblity makes me doubt your sanity.

welcome back though.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Ive been wondering about you too. I remember the ats meet n greet photos of you. has there been any lately?? I left michigan and moved to jersey then florida... been planning a trip back home to canada as of recent...before july.. from what other conspiracy theorists have been theorizing... it's not good... they are stating a catastrophe inwashington7/4. from what i've been researching.. if they shut down major highways and such after that i'm stuck and screwed..

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

No one needs to fly helicopters to your house. To even post that as a possiblity makes me doubt your sanity.

welcome back though.

reply to post by Wertdagf

i didnt think so either...but alas there was one.. for a good 30 mins.
like a said, it's been years since i've been on conspiracy websites. coincidentally enough when i did delve back into the subject, I soon enough had visitors. I just find it ironic... oh and, i don't really give a dirty carpet, if you think i'm crazy... you being a member of such a website as I must put us in the same category.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Welcome back! helicopters or not!
Im guessing ATS has changed quite a bit since you last visited, but im sure you will find your way soon enough.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Welcome Back TL,
Remember some of your posts and crossing on the boards, ATS was a bit differant then, many members gone but many new here to.

Looking forward to your contributions again.

Hugs and some flag love to an old friend.

Elf

[edit on 14-5-2010 by MischeviousElf]

top topics

join