It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think many of the people here are illegals

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC

Originally posted by Miracle Man
reply to post by SpectreDC

If you want to be one then congratulations you have succeded.

If being an ass is pointing out several people are incapable of reading a post and replying to the point in the post (such as yourself) then yes, I clearly succeeded.

Then in this regard I have successfully pointed out how irrelevant
(this thread really is) as well as the several people who are incapable of reading a post and replying to the point in the post (which was a complete joke by your own admission) in the first place....

Makes perfect sense.

In the end I truly wonder what your intent really was?

It's easy to pick on someone based on their shortcomings.
This is no different than a 5year old calling a funny looking kid
(in the instigator's mind) a "poopooface" and *expecting* the
surrounding peers to join in.

If you asked what type of moon would light up the night sky
and the answer was "Potato" I'd be inclined to acknowledge
your ramblings.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I'm german and this is the most senseless thread so far
. SpectreDC, why do you care? Are you expecting people to read between your lines? I just read between the lines. it made me think that you must be bored and you really need to get a life.

you criticise people for their reading abilities and mix it up with a little racism. good stuff.

whatever....I proved your point
? you are so welcome!

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Oh, I just loved this OP! Thanks for the chuckle so early in the morning.

I'm off to read the thread and all the trollers and thread bashers.. most I'm sure didn't read the OP.

Again, thanks for the laugh. S&F.

And, for the record.. I am white, therefore I AM..

an Illegal Immigrant.

Resistance is Peace.

Peace.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
No, No, No,

Lo que pasa es que te falta vitaminas para la mente.

Tu piensas que las personas en ATS solamente son De países Americanos y que Si no hablan Ingles deben ser Ilegales? Esto es una estupidez.

A caso no es posible que personas de otros países, viviendo en su países no perdían tener Internet y Usar este sitio desde su país?

Que pasa con tu mente, ya no masticas juguetes de China que tienen mucho plomo.

Translation = Dumbest God Damn thing I have ever heard in My life, You just made Americans look Dumber than they did, which was pretty God Damned dumb, before this thread was created.

Viva Mexico!!!!

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

You do realize that most Americans read at a 4th grade level right? I spent 3 years selling cars, and I don't know how many times I had to literally READ their contracts, or offers, or owners manuals, I even once had to explain what a 3 day return policy( no not explain our or how it works) literally what it mean by "return policy" I had to say in 2 days if you don't want it call me I'll pick it up. and then she got it. To boot she was a TEACHER!!! a 3rd grade TEACHER!!! So I highly doubt their illegal, and I get it was a joke but people in general are just kinda dumb. Try selling something to the public, you'll hate them more then your may currently, and realize how rare a truly intelligent person is. BTW the next time you step on a car lot, DO NOT say "just looking" if you don't want to be bothered, say "well I just got fired, need to blow off some steam can I drive this one?" and point to the most expensive sports car on the lot.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

OH LOL!

Sorry man I did not know you were being funny.

I made my comment after reading your OP.....*FacePalm*

In my defence you have to understand that Americans are not the sharpest tool in the shed.

But then again apparently neither am I. I thought you really thought that a person who goes off topic was illegal.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join