It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Venezuela Gas Rig Sinks In Caribbean

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Venezuela Gas Rig Sinks In Caribbean

www.alertnet.org

CARACAS, May 13 (Reuters) - A Venezuelan natural gas exploration rig sank in the Caribbean sea on Thursday, less than a month after a deadly explosion in the Gulf of Mexico destroyed a BP-owned oil rig and created a natural disaster.

Most of the 95 workers escaped by boat after water apparently rushed into one of the giant submarine rafts suporting the football field-sized structure. The captain and three engineers stayed to try and fix the $200 million rig...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
There was no leaks in BP rig either, at first... Lets see if its Halliburton done also job in there.

Looks like rigs are in very danger these days? I see thats very odd, now when we know that oil routes from Hormuz can also be stopped when situation there escalates further.

Another what comes to my mind is sabotage, and also earths core maybe having some changes what causes extreme conditions?

This is first breaking news - lets see what kind of disaster we have looming there! - Anyway, I hope for the best for nature there!

www.alertnet.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
ughhhh is this a joke?

i don't even know what to think... is there seismic activity in the region? otherwise i think were trying to be desensitized to all these horrific things that are out of our control to make us complacent, because this is too coincidental. how stupid do they think we are?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Already posted this morning.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Crazy stuff though.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Already here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please contribute to the existing thread, thank you

Thread Closed

new topics