It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA spacecraft shuttlejacked by aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
HI

I just found this on Asylum .co.uk. anybody know any more about this?

We're not experts, but if we had to pick the one place where crime levels should be at absolute zero, we'd pick deepest darkest space. Alas, it appears that even there you shouldn't fly your spacecraft in the wrong neighbourhood.

A German UFO expert has claimed that a NASA spacecraft may have been hijacked (shuttlejacked?) by aliens - who are now attempting to contact us.

Hartwig Hausdorf claims that Voyager 2 - an unmanned probe sent into space some 33 years ago to explore Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus (stop s'n-word'ing) and Neptune - has started transmitting peculiar signals.

NASA installed a 12-inch disk containing music and greetings in 55 languages in case intelligent extraterrestrial life found it (and spoke Flemish), but last month the probe began sending back distorted messages.

"It seems almost as if someone had reprogrammed or hijacked the probe, thus perhaps we do not yet know the whole truth," the author of UFOs - They Are Still Flying told German newspaper Bild.

Voyager 2 is currently more than 8.5 billion miles from Earth. Perhaps the alien criminals are trying

Read more: www.asylum.co.uk...|uk|dl3|link2|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.asylum.co.uk%2F2010%2F05%2F13%2Fnasa-sp acecraft-hijacked-by-aliens%2F#ixzz0nquUKoc2

Your comments please ladies and gentlemen

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
found loads of duplicates.

close it down please!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Why would extraterrestrials hijack this craft and then start transmitting strange messages to us from such a mind shattering distance when in my opinion they are probably already here in the skies above us, in the earth beneath us and on the moon?

I think that the idea of aliens “shuttlejacking” the voyager 2 might make a great cover story for an agenda driven agency to further aid a secret social programming agenda but a basis in reality I just cannot buy it and I am suspicious of this story on any level. I keep seeing this story every time it crops up as being a small part of a larger agenda in much the same way that a brick in a wall is a small but important part of the overall structure that is the wall.

Of course I am probably just paranoid but paranoia is healthy in context and can save life so whatever.

If real then I think that it is just a glitch or interference from the heliosheath but probably it is just a technical failure which is understandable from travelling in such an extreme environment for so many years at such a high speed.

If aliens have snagged voyager then they are late to the party and the imbedded extraterrestrials back here on earth must be dying of laugher and overly rough back slapping. I can see it now... In some top secret ET DUMB a reptilian overlord turns to a lackey and starts hissing out orders, “The muppets have just made it to the sol system, prepare to repel boarders, we cannot let them reach a geosynchronous orbit here, they will only bring the tone down and make us all look like idiots by hijacking fridges and toasters - hiss”

Personally I am amazed Voyager lasted so long

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
[edit on 06/07/08 by BLuDKLoT]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I will wait and see.. maby a glitch?

top topics

join