It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will America be nuked in 2011?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
According to the Hopi tribe, the answer seems to be yes.

www.crystalinks.com...

They talk about building a "house in the sky". This is probably the International Space Station, which is due for completion in late 2011.

en.wikipedia.org...

When the Third World War starts at this time, they predict that: "When this house is in the sky, the Great Spirit is going to shake the Earth a third time and whoever dropped that gourd of ashes, upon them it is going to drop."

The gourd of ashes is an atomic bomb. So it seems WW3 will begin next year...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by wolfwood290

a prophecy is just a prophecy just remember that is all I am going to say,

spell edit

[edit on 13-5-2010 by jumpingbeanz]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Maybe you're correct. Let's see what happens in 2011.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The bottomline is that you could die tonight from natural causes in your sleep, so all you 'can' do is live your life as fully as you can and make each moment count as if it could be the last.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by wolfwood290

Where is your proof that the gourd of ashes is an atomic bomb ?
There are many prophecy's about the end of the world and the down fall of many a nation but when a prophecy spells out what is really going to happen then I will believe.

I can just sit here and say there will be war in the middle east, a mighty nation will fall etc etc. It's humanity. Does that make me a prophet... um I don't know.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
so a gourd of ashes is a nuke? couldn't it also be like.....oh i dunno.......a gourd of ashes?
I'd like to know how you get nuke from gourd of ashes?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I agree.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Maybe the Great Spirit likes watermelons and cigarrettes... I'm just sayin'

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
""When this house is in the sky, the Great Spirit is going to shake the Earth a third time and whoever dropped that gourd of ashes, upon them it is going to drop.""

This can be read multiple ways

Does it mean that the "gourd of ashes" is being dropped on "the house in the sky"?

Does it mean that "the house in the sky" is going to drop on "whoever dropped that gourd of ashes"?

Does it mean that the "gourd of ashes" is going to drop on the ones who dropped it in the first place (Karmic "malfunction" ending in justice)?

Or something completely different or none of the above?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wolfwood290

Could be a huge earthquake followed by a disruptive volcano... earth shaking.... ashes falling....

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
OK guys, I have read the whole article posted as a link. and I can tell you that the Hopi Indians said themselves that a "gourd of ashes" IS the atomic bomb. When you integrate this knowledge with the context of the quote it all makes sense. The USA dropped atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, so next time it would be dropped on them.

Here is the quote: "Hopi prophecy states that World War III will be started by the people who first received the Light -- China, Palestine, India and Africa. When the war comes, the United States will be destroyed by "gourds of ashes" which will fall to the ground, boiling the rivers and burning the earth, where no grass will grow for many years, and causing a disease that no medicine can cure. This can only mean nuclear or atomic bombs; no other weapon causes such effects" See?

As for the "house in the sky", I'm pretty sure that only the ISS fits such a description.

The only remaining concern here is: can the Hopi Indians be trusted in their prophecy? Since these interpretations here pretty much self-explanatory. And considering their track record with the 9 signs of the end times, they should be reliable. Look at news coverage of the recent oil spill in the gulf of mexico as fulfillment of the 7th sign, which means there are only 2 signs left!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Here is the quote: "Hopi prophecy states that World War III will be started by the people who first received the Light -- China, Palestine, India and Africa.

Where do you get these four countries from and what is meant by," first receiving the light?"

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Violater1]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Well, I'm holding out for the astroid in 2012, so a nuke in 2011 will really screw up my plans.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by signal2noise
Well, I'm holding out for the astroid in 2012, so a nuke in 2011 will really screw up my plans.

I'm thinking that an asteroid or comet might come a little closer to the description of a "gourd of ashes," especially since a gourd might be seen as having a comet-like tail.

In any event, I'm not sure the Hopis are the go-to people when it comes to prophecy. It seems like they're kind of making things up after the fact to fit. When were the Hopi prophecies first recorded?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Do I have to change my moniker to primus2011? It just doesn't have the same ring to it.

"First received the light" could be simply "those from the far east where the sun rises".

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
One thing to remember is prophecy is never cut in stone and predicting dates has never been accurate. Most prophecy is just discerning human nature. In other words we make our own destiny unfortunately we are all to predictable. That is why many prophecies can fit many dates in history.

People have been predicting WWIII since the end of WWII. It's not hard to see all the tension and strife still in the world and the way governments interact to realize unless there are some drastic changes we are headed for WWII.

Like the Hopi predicting younger people with long hair will join some of the tribes. That started happening in the 60's so it seems out of place in thier chronology. Patriots have been joining tribes for 30 years to try and regain thier sovereignty also.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by hawkiye]

new topics

top topics

join