It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

life in general and beyond the beyond

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
When I sit back and think sometimes I think to myself what is life? how are we so luck to be blessed with it, we come from nothing just a rock the rock of life carbon.

even this planets satellite that was formed by a fragment of earth, what's so big out there that's already bigger than us,

we are one of the few creatures in life that can live past 100, what can live older than us out there?

how is even carbon or even organisms formed and adapted so well they can grow almost anywhere

perhaps we are so micro to another dimension/world we are just little bacterias on them

perhaps we are even being grown in a giant tank looked after by others..

well we will never know but all we can do is hope to learn more about this wonderful thing called "LIFE"

even the universe must come from something already there

[edit on 13-5-2010 by jumpingbeanz]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
All we can do is embrace the mystery, and it will slowly be revealed to us. I try to tell myself once a day, "you know nothing of what your reality truly is." It helps to keep me in awe of my existance. We are like children in this ever expanding universe. If we try to stay aware, it will be revealed to us bit by bit.

Isn't it awesome that we don't know and this life is so mystery filled? If we knew everything, which some people believe to be true, than life would be boring and static. I think the mystery makes this all worth it!

PS Love your avatar

[edit on 13-5-2010 by bringthelight]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by bringthelight

true words...i would still like to know how big we really are compared to these worlds that could be out there we could be the core to something bigger almost an extension to existence,

there must be something bigger and alive out there

even what's already out there must come from something..

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jumpingbeanz

Ive thought that too. Like the earth is just an electron to the sun and our solar system is just one atom in a super large being whose insides are what our universe is? The rabbit hole goes deep lol.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bringthelight

i wonder what nothing looks like?

i can't seem to think of any possible truth to a parallel universe

www.digitaljournal.com...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Well if we go with the theory of us living inside a giant being, woulden't there just be another world outside of our universe that the giant being exists in?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
but if we are living to mate and breed and grow perhaps we are a piece in a machine that could be used in the beyond unknown
perhaps we are being used to mine our own big bang theory?

there are a thousand + theories to why we could be here but even still each one remains a possibility scary huh

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The crazy thing is that the entire world also exists inside of us at the same time. Maybe we are the giant being that we are living in?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The more we seek to discover and learn, the more the Universe will show us. I think it's the act of seeking that results in the creation of the something that is to be found. Universe seems fractal and infinite in nature so that our options are infinite in possibility.

We could be consider both being and machine. It all about perspective and definition. I like not knowing everything and I like that the Universe always has something to show me.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
but it seems to me as if we are learning about ourselves already at an accelerated rate already, I mean I have been looking at recent science news and the capabilities now are beyond, there seems to be a lot of news about extra-terrestrial life, maybe something big is already know or maybe not

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

i like your words for what i have a similar perspective about all

it is like if every living move as real create reality above it of freedom to possess it, and it is infinitly that way since it is void absolute base ways

until something was there called truth that broke this repetition of fact to happen always by freeing its truth and ways

so surely those animals world rules meaning always smaller in bigger freedom swallowing it, turn to humans image in truth standing to talk and try to define each his own free space as an unik living real forever

it says how what i wrote about few days ago those two axes for life freedom as individuals points spaces livings in different levels and dimensions but of freedom absolutely truth, is true

at the abysss we have life, any move then it means necessarly seeking its freedom as positive living one
so the way for that living is an ascension to free life truth, that is why the other axe is the vertical axe, that say how freedom is surely then looking for life to be forever positive free one

so the begining of truth life was in making the substraction and invent the result as creations to become

substraction between what is beyond void which is free life and positive living free right down for its freedom way truth becoming real
so for that substraction the vertical axe was invented to say how we must pay energies and conscious there to play the role of free bigger that mean to become more free from possessing life

there where it looks so fake and all the lies start until it become real hell with evil killing truth as the only real sense of freedom to live

i hope that you wont mention the grammar or structure of my words, it is meant just for a vague idea about truth perspective

obviously it is not the time for truth anyway, but what to do everyday heh?

top topics

join